ADVERTISEMENT

wish Blough was a more accurate

It seems like it's all in his feet. I would hope that will improve as the game slows down for him.
How slow does the game have to be. Misses wide open guys and makes terrible decisions. 3rd OB that has been coached to awful by Hazell and Co.

How slow does the game have to be. Misses wide open guys and makes terrible decisions. 3rd OB that has been coached to awful by Hazell and Co.
He's not awful. Blame Shoop. He still makes some incredible throws. He'll get better and I predict our best QB since Orton when he's a senior. He will have been starting for 4 years by then.

I'm a big fan of his and will continue to be but damn he made some absolutely terrible throws today. The throw to the wide open TE on 3rd and 2 that missed by 3 yards, the throw to the wide open Yancy that missed by 3 yards, etc.. But I will take the good with the bad with him for now b/c he is still young and has enough athleticism to make defenses pay with his legs. Should keep getting better. Has a lot of talent.

Reactions: D A Y and pboiler18
I'm a big fan of his and will continue to be but damn he made some absolutely terrible throws today. The throw to the wide open TE on 3rd and 2 that missed by 3 yards, the throw to the wide open Yancy that missed by 3 yards, etc.. But I will take the good with the bad with him for now b/c he is still young and has enough athleticism to make defenses pay with his legs. Should keep getting better. Has a lot of talent.
I say give him the rest of the year, and hopefully the accuracy improves. The new coach will have to make the decision.

Blough seems to have a little Curtis Painter in him -- tends to overshoot receivers when he's excited or hurried.

I agree, though, give him the rest of the year to work out the kinks. The musical quarterbacks routine has to end. Haze won't have a polished veteran until he sticks with one long enough to become a polished veteran.

Blough seems to have a little Curtis Painter in him -- tends to overshoot receivers when he's excited or hurried.

I agree, though, give him the rest of the year to work out the kinks. The musical quarterbacks routine has to end. Haze won't have a polished veteran until he sticks with one long enough to become a polished veteran.
Spot on. I agree. We ruined Etling. We have to let Blough develop. And Malone is >>>>>>>>>>>>> Shoop.

His game reminds me of Painter. Good arm but not accurate enough and makes some WTF throws at times. Has opportunity to get better though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT