ADVERTISEMENT

WILL PURDUE WIN EVEN ONE GAME?

If I were a Boiler, I would run and hide. I predict IU wins the next 6 or so. If we would have kept Bill Mallory around, we would probably have been within a few seasons of closing the win gap.
Bill Mallory was a good coach,but his IU teams werent very good at the end of his tenure.Heck,his 1995 .team was winless in league play.There is no way he was a better coach than Joe Tiller.Do you really think IU can win six straight Bucket games?You must live in the Twilight Zone.

There's still five potential wins out there. They may not hit that number, but IU, Minnesota, Nebraska and Illinois all stink too, and give me a break about BC actually being a top 25 team.

If I were a Boiler, I would run and hide. I predict IU wins the next 6 or so. If we would have kept Bill Mallory around, we would probably have been within a few seasons of closing the win gap.

Next 6 or so what? Soccer games?

If you’re talking about football, IU best knock of Hazzel’s seniors this year because Brohm’s guys are coming. After this year, it’s likely Purdue is huge favorites for the foreseeable future.

Purdue should beat Illinois, decent shot at a bad Nebraska team, possibly Minnesota, that's probably about it.

IU will not lose to a bad Purdue team this year in Bloomington, particularly after last year's embarrassing loss to you people.

I'd go on record and say you people might win 3 games at this rate. Just a really putrid season that Brohm's delivering.

What is your response now! Must suck to be a Hoosier fan.

Purdue should beat Illinois, decent shot at a bad Nebraska team, possibly Minnesota, that's probably about it.

IU will not lose to a bad Purdue team this year in Bloomington, particularly after last year's embarrassing loss to you people.

I'd go on record and say you people might win 3 games at this rate. Just a really putrid season that Brohm's delivering.

Bump for @td75

Td showing his Hoosier football knowledge! Laughing at these guys never gets old.

giphy.gif

Gotta bump this one!

Ha ha. Dork

PU should be competitive against BC, Minny, Illinois, Iowa, and Indiana. Could win all 5 and lose all 5. My guess is losses to BC, Iowa and IU with wins against the other two.

Or win 6 and a bucket

Reactions: Purdue85
Love these necro threads where IU fans strut their stuff

Man I just got banned from the IU site for responding to td75 as he believes that IU football has more talent than Purdue football . Very sensitive over there right now.

Man I just got banned from the IU site for responding to td75 as he believes that IU football has more talent than Purdue football . Very sensitive over there right now.

They have been out recruiting us, but that ends with the 2019 class.

We have had better player development the last two seasons with Brohm and staff.

Ditto and loving it.
Banned for posting td75’s wonderful predictions from earlier. Guess he didn’t like being reminded of his idiocy.
I wish I could just post once over there again and get rebanned.

It wouldn't matter if IU did sign better classes, which they won't with Brohm at the helm, you still have to have a coach to coach them (non high school), and they don't have that.

I wish I could just post once over there again and get rebanned.

It wouldn't matter if IU did sign better classes, which they won't with Brohm at the helm, you still have to have a coach to coach them (non high school), and they don't have that.

Maybe I'm cut from different cloth, but I don't see a need to rub their noses in it.

They think they have superior facilities. No kidding. That's what they've posted. I don't think they're educating themselves on what's out there. They've done a decent job with the stadium (entering that north end is a fiasco), but that's about it, from what I can tell.

They think they have better players. Maybe, but I doubt it. More depth, but not better.

I think they're beginning to see the limitations of their coaching staff.

They still are deluded that they could have had Brohm. Or others. Maybe, but I just don't see it.

Maybe I'm cut from different cloth, but I don't see a need to rub their noses in it.

They think they have superior facilities. No kidding. That's what they've posted. I don't think they're educating themselves on what's out there. They've done a decent job with the stadium (entering that north end is a fiasco), but that's about it, from what I can tell.

They think they have better players. Maybe, but I doubt it. More depth, but not better.

I think they're beginning to see the limitations of their coaching staff.

They still are deluded that they could have had Brohm. Or others. Maybe, but I just don't see it.
I should be better. That is true. I admit it. However, living in Louisville and hearing all the crap from IU, UL, and even UK fans about Brohm leaving over the last 2 weeks; I am taking pleasure in the win.

I should be better. That is true. I admit it. However, living in Louisville and hearing all the crap from IU, UL, and even UK fans about Brohm leaving over the last 2 weeks; I am taking pleasure in the win.

Please don't take my comments as criticism. I was simply offering my point of view.

I'm not typically a trash-talker. Over the years I've taken a lot of ... (crap) ... from IU fans. Stupid stuff, totally unnecessary. As a result, I have no problem with people giving it back to our inferiors to the south. Take all the pleasure you want!

I got banned over there months ago and its no great loss.My life is still great..

Please don't take my comments as criticism. I was simply offering my point of view.

I'm not typically a trash-talker. Over the years I've taken a lot of ... (crap) ... from IU fans. Stupid stuff, totally unnecessary. As a result, I have no problem with people giving it back to our inferiors to the south. Take all the pleasure you want!
It is all good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT