ADVERTISEMENT

Why Trump is appealing to a higher % of Minorities

Trump quite literally fell asleep on stage last night.

He’s a 78 year old idiot
I don't keep up with the News, and all I know is that on essential issues (economy, sovereign nation, WWIII), it is Trump all the way.

I come here to find out about other issues. I googled Trump falling asleep, and apparently, some guy on MSNBC had a talk on it. The video showed Trump closing his eyes for a couple of seconds, and the host had footage of the Ds saying he was exhausted. They are saying Trump is canceling tough interviews and only taking lollipop interviews. It is funny how politicians attack you for doing what you are doing. The big joke was Kamala did not do interviews for days, and now that she is, she is attacking Trump for not doing so.

I appreciate that you get your news from MSNBC, as I seem to have time only to watch ABC, NBC, and CBS News information shows. In 2015 and 2016, I also watched their evening news. Trump would call in, or they would do an exclusive interview, and I heard it live. I endorsed Trump when the analysts all warped what he said on their Sunday shows. The networks did this to increase their rating, which made them millions. Do you ever wonder why they don't do that anymore?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
You haven't been listening. Project 2025, whatever that is, is not something Trump is involved with.
Several of his aides and campaign staff members were involved in drafting the 2025 plan. He was aware of it and gave it his blessing until the backlash. You haven't been paying attention, Trump is a liar who flip-flops whenever it benefits him.

Several of his aides and campaign staff members were involved in drafting the 2025 plan. He was aware of it and gave it his blessing until the backlash. You haven't been paying attention, Trump is a liar who flip-flops whenever it benefits him.
Please name a politician that doesn’t.

Please name a politician that doesn’t.
Perhaps they do all lie but you are severely a Flavor Aider if are comparing the gross mishandling of the truth of Chump to any other politician. During a national presidential debate, Chump is spreading conspiracy theory lies that the Haitians were eating cats was the most ridiculous statement I have ever witness during a debate. I’ve been watching presidential debates since 1980.

Ooohh the 2025 plan.
Since your commenting on it, what is in it that you read that struck you with such horror?

To say a politician is a liar, is like saying fish live in water.....of course they all lie. Do you think that is only Trump?? Seen any of the Harris TV commercials, most every one, on policy.... a lie....if you actually take time to read his policy platforms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT