ADVERTISEMENT

Why the Nazis were able to stay in power

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
"The Nazis crushed opposition through legal moves, fear and intimidation. Propaganda and social control kept the population in line. Popular economic and foreign policies encouraged widespread support.

The police force and people’s courts​

Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS, was also in charge of the police. This meant no-one investigated the crimes committed by the Nazis Special 'People's Courts' made sure that opponents of the Nazis charged with treason were found guilty, even if there was little or no evidence."

This is what's happening now. Courts that are 95% progressive do not give fair trials.

"The Nazis crushed opposition through legal moves, fear and intimidation. Propaganda and social control kept the population in line. Popular economic and foreign policies encouraged widespread support.

Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS, was also in charge of the police. This meant no-one investigated the crimes committed by the Nazis Special 'People's Courts' made sure that opponents of the Nazis charged with treason were found guilty, even if there was little or no evidence."

This is what's happening now. Courts that are 95% progressive do not give fair trials.

One other thing was political correctness. The German Churches at the time were large and well attended. Church leadership made a conscious effort to not say anything against the political leadership to stay in the good graces of party leaders......instead of worrying about staying in the good graces of God.
& what the Bible tells them about evil.

Similarly, today many churches are not praying for Israel during this war. They placate and ignore evil in society.....all contrary to what their Bible tells them.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
One other thing was political correctness. The German Churches at the time were large and well attended. Church leadership made a conscious effort to not say anything against the political leadership to stay in the good graces of party leaders......instead of worrying about staying in the good graces of God.
& what the Bible tells them about evil.

Similarly, today many churches are not praying for Israel during this war. They placate and ignore evil in society.....all contrary to what their Bible tells them.
The Progressive party is so clearly in line with the real Fascists but people refuse to see it.

The Progressive party is so clearly in line with the real Fascists but people refuse to see it.

My wife says that all the time. Although I say closer to Marxist.

Looking at the evidence one can see with your own eyes & she says below, I can't argue with her......
Uni-party dictates control ✅
Rule of Elites✅
Contempt for Electoral College ✅
Green Energy for "good of the country" ✅
Limit free speech✅
Lawfare✅
Convict Political Opponents✅
Cancel opposition ✅
Media Govt Complex ✅
Political Correctness ✅

Last edited:

Biden is incapable of delivering “popular economic and foreign policies.” And thus will be ushered out of office

Reactions: Boilermaker03
My wife says that all the time. Although I say closer to Marxist.

Looking at the evidence one can see with your own eyes & she says below, I can't argue with her......
Uni-party dictates control ✅
Rule of Elites✅
Contempt for Electoral College ✅
Green Energy for "good of the country" ✅
Limit free speech✅
Lawfare✅
Convict Political Opponents✅
Cancel opposition ✅
Media Govt Complex ✅
Political Correctness ✅
You also have to look back at history and what Progressives did that were the same as Fascists.

-Eugenics
-identity politics
-governmental tyranny
-political prosecution
-totalitarianism

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT