ADVERTISEMENT

Why are IU fans such classless losers?

Jul 30, 2019
After a decent football season IU fans are constantly coming to this board to brag and insult our players and coaches.

Isaac Haas has a mentally handicaped sister and when I went to the Purdue IU basketball game, IU fans were yelling that his sister was "retarded." They had a list of family members or girlfriends of the Purdue players to heckle them. Absolutely disgusting classless behavior.

What causes this?
Is it the fact that IU struggles in both basketball and football?
Or is it because IU is such a horrible STEM school that they only learn how to chug beer and get blackout drunk in their four years.

Thoughts?

After a decent football season IU fans are constantly coming to this board to brag and insult our players and coaches.

Isaac Haas has a mentally handicaped sister and when I went to the Purdue IU basketball game, IU fans were yelling that his sister was "retarded." They had a list of family members or girlfriends of the Purdue players to heckle them. Absolutely disgusting classless behavior.

What causes this?
Or is it because IU is such a horrible STEM school that they only learn how to chug beer and get blackout drunk in their four years.

Thoughts?
Knight instilled this in them, it's the way he acted and he is their god.

What causes this?

Thoughts?

Merry Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT