ADVERTISEMENT

Who will Trump appoint?

Bethboilerfan

Senior
Sep 14, 2012
A great deal of the success or failure of a Trump presidency - did I really just type that? - will depend upon the people who he chooses for Attorney General, Secretary of State, etc. The question is who will that be? Christie for Transportation Secretary since he has experience in that area.;)?

A great deal of the success or failure of a Trump presidency - did I really just type that? - will depend upon the people who he chooses for Attorney General, Secretary of State, etc. The question is who will that be? Christie for Transportation Secretary since he has experience in that area.;)?
Well,Christie deserves something,as he was one of the few Republicans who stuck with Trump throughout it all.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Newt for SOS. Rudy for Homeland Security. Carson for Sec. of Health. Do away with Dept. of Ed and return it to the states. Trey Goudy for Att. General. Sessions for Sec of Defense....And yes, Christie will have a slot somewhere.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Just saw that Sarah Palin will be offered an appointment to something but not yet clear what that office might be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT