ADVERTISEMENT

Who will have the most.....

PU52Chevy

All-American
Jul 18, 2006
Both attempted and made free throws this year......name top 3.

My guess:
1) Eastern
2) Williams
3) Proctor
4) EB
5) Haarms

This is a tough one but makes you think.....

1) Williams-going to be a beast on the blocks this year for us; teams are going to have to foul him to keep him from getting shots close to the goal and easy put backs from offensive rebounds
2) Eastern-taking it too the hole like he did toward the end of the season last year; continued improvement in his FT percentage
3)Haarms-see him being more aggressive in the paint this year; more FT opportunities

Both attempted and made free throws this year......name top 3.

My guess:
1) Eastern
2) Williams
3) Proctor
4) EB
5) Haarms

This is a tough one but makes you think.....
Since EB primary role will be as our FOURTH-string center, I'm thinking there won't be a helluva lot of free throws in his future.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Im pretty sure he will not be 4th strong center...He will need to play some 4 out of necessity.
Put another way, of all the lineup options at any given time on the floor @ the 4/5, our other 4 players will log more minutes than EB, therefor diminishing his FT opportunities considerably. ( think Haarms and Tre playing together a meaningful part of the time)

If EB is getting more free throws than Haarms; we are going to be in trouble. Proctor's stats shows that he is a very good free throw shooter; close to 80%. Here is my take....
1. Proctor
2. Eastern
3. Haarms
4. Williams
5. Wheeler
6. Hunter
7. Dow
8. EB

Why do you think that?
Because without Carsen who do we have that can take to the hole and draw fouls.I'm hoping a couple of guys can step up.To lazy to look it up but CE might have had twice as many ft then the next player on the team?

Because without Carsen who do we have that can take to the hole and draw fouls.I'm hoping a couple of guys can step up.To lazy to look it up but CE might have had twice as many ft then the next player on the team?
Eastern, Hunter, Newman will all be able to drive to the hoop.

Yes....and then some.....

Carsen Edwards 185-221 (0.837)

Nojel Eastern 65-100 (0.650)

Matt Haarms 66-95 (0.695)

Carsen Edwards was 34th in the NCAA in FT attempts and 19th in FT's made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT