ADVERTISEMENT

Which is worse, kneeling/turning back on American flag vs. Displaying Confederate Flag and Stickers

I like other people’s cultures. If they want to play the Hispanic anthem it doesn’t bother me any. You guys don’t like to embrace other cultures. Living in “Da Region” we are used to other cultures. Where you guys live you may not be. All my life I’ve gone to many Mexican Independence Day parades. Puerto Rican Day parades. A couple of weeks ago Whiting, IN had three annual Peirogi Fest from the Polish community. The Greek, Serbians, Lithuanians all have their fests many people attend. Of course the huge Bud Biliken Day parade on the south side of Chi-Town.
Are you really comparing playing both 'national' anthems with equal billing at a sporting event viewed by thousands, if not millions of US citizens to the celebration of cultural festivals and events?

Reactions: Crayfish57
I like other people’s cultures. If they want to play the Hispanic anthem it doesn’t bother me any. You guys don’t like to embrace other cultures. Living in “Da Region” we are used to other cultures. Where you guys live you may not be. All my life I’ve gone to many Mexican Independence Day parades. Puerto Rican Day parades. A couple of weeks ago Whiting, IN had three annual Peirogi Fest from the Polish community. The Greek, Serbians, Lithuanians all have their fests many people attend. Of course the huge Bud Biliken Day parade on the south side of Chi-Town.

This has nothing to do with culture. This has to do with trying to create division and political pandering, and pressures of the SJW crowd.

Reactions: Sophie1970
The NFL players started kneeling to protest police brutality.
LOL, Police brutality. When will they kneel for black on black crime to decline? Kneeling to protest “police brutality” is the equivalent of telling people to stop spitting in the ocean to stop the sea level from rising. Let’s focus on the real problems.

Reactions: bonefish1
Look up your stats. More unarmed white people killed by cops than black people. Cold, hard truth.
But, that's not what MSNBC told you to believe, so you still think cops are out them randomly killing blacks for no reason.
If it was remotely true that there are more unarmed white people killed by police would there be more white people outraged by this? Instead, more whites people are outraged at the kneeling NFL players. Also, during this age of video, there would be tons videos of unarmed white people getting killed by police. Don’t say that the MSM is holding these videos back. You don’t need MSM to release and view videos. Where are the videos if it is happening more than unarmed blacks?

If it was remotely true that there are more unarmed white people killed by police would there be more white people outraged by this? Instead, more whites people are outraged at the kneeling NFL players. Also, during this age of video, there would be tons videos of unarmed white people getting killed by police. Don’t say that the MSM is holding these videos back. You don’t need MSM to release and view videos. Where are the videos if it is happening more than unarmed blacks?
The data is not only remotely true, it's stone cold lead pipe facts. You might not want to believe they're true, but that doesn't change the fact that they are.

And why aren't white people outraged? Because white people aren't being told they should be outraged. White people aren't told that they're victims, that the police and society in general is racist. If a white person is shot by a cop, chances are they did something to put the cop in the position to make that decision. It's call personal responsibility to not break the law, and if you can't do that, don't resist or evade the cops.

I have my own beliefs of why you see more videos of blacks being shot than whites. One of those is definitely that it fits the liberal media narrative. They don't win any political, virtue signaling or SJW points for showing whites getting shot. But, when a black is shot by a white cop, it's the leading story.

The data is not only remotely true, it's stone cold lead pipe facts. You might not want to believe they're true, but that doesn't change the fact that they are.

And why aren't white people outraged? Because white people aren't being told they should be outraged. White people aren't told that they're victims, that the police and society in general is racist. If a white person is shot by a cop, chances are they did something to put the cop in the position to make that decision. It's call personal responsibility to not break the law, and if you can't do that, don't resist or evade the cops.

I have my own beliefs of why you see more videos of blacks being shot than whites. One of those is definitely that it fits the liberal media narrative. They don't win any political, virtue signaling or SJW points for showing whites getting shot. But, when a black is shot by a white cop, it's the leading story.
Please, don't say black people are told that they are victims again. That is bullsh*t. Nobody told blacks that they were victims during Jim Crow and nobody is doing that now. That is the most ridiculous talking point you guys say here.

I do believe that more white people are shot by police because more white people commit more crimes. The only way that you can convince me that the more unarmed white people are killed by police is if you can convince me that the majority of white people are heartless like you and don't care if unarmed people are killed by police. I highly doubt that is the case and lead us back to square one.

You don't need the media to show the videos. Everyone has a cell phone camera now. If more unarmed whites killed by police there would be more videos without the media. Certainly there would be more outrage. I can't believe white people would allow the police to brutalize them, coerced confessions and kill them while unarmed.

Please, don't say black people are told that they are victims again. That is bullsh*t. Nobody told blacks that they were victims during Jim Crow and nobody is doing that now. That is the most ridiculous talking point you guys say here.
Of course nobody told blacks that during Jim Crow. They didn't need to in order to keep blacks in their place. The dems' Jim Crow laws accomplished that. That was their purpose.

How could you not know that?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Of course nobody told blacks that during Jim Crow. They didn't need to in order to keep blacks in their place. The dems' Jim Crow laws accomplished that. That was their purpose.

How could you not know that?
Bingo, that is my point. The same is true today. Blacks don't need anybody to tell them what is racist or not. The repubs' voter suppression laws accomplished that.

Bingo, that is my point. The same is true today. Blacks don't need anybody to tell them what is racist or not. The repubs' voter suppression laws accomplished that.
You have confused yourself again. Read you own words:

"don't say black people are told that they are victims again. That is bullsh*t. Nobody told blacks that they were victims during Jim Crow and nobody is doing that now."

Your words were not about blacks knowing what is racist or not - but instead about being told they are victims. Obviously they are now being told directly and indirectly by dems and other libs that they are victims of systemic racism, white supremacy, white mail priv, etc - and thus need reparations, special treatment in school and job placement, etc.

I do believe that more white people are shot by police because more white people commit more crimes. The only way that you can convince me that the more unarmed white people are killed by police is if you can convince me that the majority of white people are heartless like you and don't care if unarmed people are killed by police. I highly doubt that is the case and lead us back to square one.

You don't need the media to show the videos. Everyone has a cell phone camera now. If more unarmed whites killed by police there would be more videos without the media. Certainly there would be more outrage. I can't believe white people would allow the police to brutalize them, coerced confessions and kill them while unarmed.
I find it both humorous and sad at the same time that you want "outrage" over cops killing unarmed people yet when innocent children are killed on the south and west sides of Chicago, there's a deafening lack of outrage.
Oh sure, there might be a march and some people holding signs, but there's nothing material done to change the culture in the hood.
But ohhh man, if a white cop kills a black person, it's time to RLB (Riot Loot Burn).

Reactions: Riveting
You have confused yourself again. Read you own words:

"don't say black people are told that they are victims again. That is bullsh*t. Nobody told blacks that they were victims during Jim Crow and nobody is doing that now."

Your words were not about blacks knowing what is racist or not - but instead about being told they are victims. Obviously they are now being told directly and indirectly by dems and other libs that they are victims of systemic racism, white supremacy, white mail priv, etc - and thus need reparations, special treatment in school and job placement, etc.
Maybe from your perspective that you see other white people telling blacks they are victims. From my perspective. We don't see white people or the media telling us that. We don't need them to do it. Maybe white liberals are telling you, not us. What I do know is that we are living it, no need of convincing. I wish you all will stop saying that to black people. Say that to the liberals and the media that you say are doing it. Don't say it to me. It is kind of insulting. That is like me telling a Jewish person that the Holocaust was horrible. They don't need me to tell them.

I find it both humorous and sad at the same time that you want "outrage" over cops killing unarmed people yet when innocent children are killed on the south and west sides of Chicago, there's a deafening lack of outrage.
Oh sure, there might be a march and some people holding signs, but there's nothing material done to change the culture in the hood.
But ohhh man, if a white cop kills a black person, it's time to RLB (Riot Loot Burn).
Like clockwork you deflect to the murders in Chicago. I thought you and I came to the conclusion that they need to help themselves in order to stop the violence. I have been living near Chicago all my life and I've seen outrage all my life about the violence. There is nothing outside the community that can help them but themselves. But the outrage through the past few years about police violence at least resulted in body cameras on police officers have being implemented.

Maybe from your perspective that you see other white people telling blacks they are victims. From my perspective. We don't see white people or the media telling us that. We don't need them to do it. Maybe white liberals are telling you, not us. What I do know is that we are living it, no need of convincing. I wish you all will stop saying that to black people. Say that to the liberals and the media that you say are doing it. Don't say it to me. It is kind of insulting. That is like me telling a Jewish person that the Holocaust was horrible. They don't need me to tell them.

read this:

you don't interpret anyone who calls for reparations for blacks as saying blacks are victims? Say what?

you don't interpret anyone who calls for reparations for blacks as saying blacks are victims? Say what?
They are not tell black people that they need reparations. That's crazy. They are reporting what they hear blacks have been wanting. They don't tell us crap. Perhaps they tell you what we want.

They are not tell black people that they need reparations. That's crazy. They are reporting what they hear blacks have been wanting. They don't tell us crap. Perhaps they tell you what we want.
So the blacks who have been wanting reparations are the ones saying blacks are victims, then, or they would not deserve reparations otherwise.

Like clockwork you deflect to the murders in Chicago. I thought you and I came to the conclusion that they need to help themselves in order to stop the violence. I have been living near Chicago all my life and I've seen outrage all my life about the violence. There is nothing outside the community that can help them but themselves. But the outrage through the past few years about police violence at least resulted in body cameras on police officers have being implemented.
Ok, let's forget Chicago. Pick any large US city and it's the same problem.
The problem is the culture that's perpetuated by too many black Americans in which there exists a revolving door of single motherhood, lack of family structure/values, lack of focus on education, dependency on the govt, etc, creating an environment that puts little value on the lives of black males 15-54.

Ok, let's forget Chicago. Pick any large US city and it's the same problem.
The problem is the culture that's perpetuated by too many black Americans in which there exists a revolving door of single motherhood, lack of family structure/values, lack of focus on education, dependency on the govt, etc, creating an environment that puts little value on the lives of black males 15-54.
Democrats love the power of Welfare. Its a form of suppression that no one on the left wants to talk about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT