ADVERTISEMENT

Which is worse, kneeling/turning back on American flag vs. Displaying Confederate Flag and Stickers

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
Which is worse, protesting against racial injustice/police brutality during the National Anthem or Displaying the Conferderate flag of a defeated, treasonous regime that killed thousands of US soldiers n the Civil War?

What say you?

Which is worse, protesting against racial injustice/police brutality during the National Anthem or Displaying the Conferderate flag of a defeated, treasonous regime that killed thousands of US soldiers n the Civil War?

What say you?
223385212_331270678683334_949797938886868477_n.jpg

What say you?
Can you outline the racial injustice you refer to and police brutality. I believe these are mostly thugs getting a little karma.

What say you?
How about we say both? Do you actually think all people who oppose what's happening with protests during the anthem really support the use of the Confederate flag? It kinda just tells me what you're all about, which is division...

What say you?
No public display in this nation is worse than honoring the Confederate flag in any way.

That was an easy one. Got any more?

Reactions: Sophie1970
How about we say both? Do you actually think all people who oppose what's happening with protests during the anthem really support the use of the Confederate flag? It kinda just tells me what you're all about, which is division...
Are you kidding me? I would bet you most if not all the people that display the confederate flag and stickers on their trucks are the same ones that don't like the NFL players kneeling.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Are you kidding me? I would bet you most if not all the people that display the confederate flag and stickers on their trucks are the same ones that don't like the NFL players kneeling.
You may be mangling the language on what you are trying to say, but there are no doubt millions who detest the confed flag that also dislike the nfl kneeling. I am one of them.

I'm one of the long list of people who hate the confederate flag for what it represents. But also hate the kneeling for what it also represents. Most, if not all, of my friends feel the same way.

Are there morons who still love the confederate flag? Sure. But you're wayyyyy out of touch with reality if you believe a majority of people who hate the kneeling also love the confederate flag.

You may be mangling the language on what you are trying to say, but there are no doubt millions who detest the confed flag that also dislike the nfl kneeling. I am one of them.
At least you are consistent and detest both. But, back when the NFL players first started kneeling was close to the same time people wanted to remove confederate flags and statues. Faux News hosts and contributors, including the Gumbo/Sambos on the shows condemned Kaepernick and the NFL players for kneeling. Then at the same time condemned people for wanting to remove the confederate flag and statues. Because of the other thread, that’s why I posed the question which worse. Anything that has to do with the confederacy is worse in my mind.

At least you are consistent and detest both. But, back when the NFL players first started kneeling was close to the same time people wanted to remove confederate flags and statues. Faux News hosts and contributors, including the Gumbo/Sambos on the shows condemned Kaepernick and the NFL players for kneeling. Then at the same time condemned people for wanting to remove the confederate flag and statues. Because of the other thread, that’s why I posed the question which worse. Anything that has to do with the confederacy is worse in my mind.
Do you kneel when you pee or do that standing up?

Reactions: skonman68

What say you?

You are a racist POS

Reactions: skonman68
What is racist about about my question? Tell me.

Not your question, rather your entire posting history going back several months. Don't play stupid. You are a virulent racist and you need to get the f off this board.

You believe that people should be judged solely by the color of their skin. You believe that you speak for "black people". You believe that the color of your skin makes you special. You believe in race loyalty, you call black people with different beliefs that you "race traitors", you use derogatory racial insults to demean people you don't like. You are the embodiment of all the evils people on your side "claim" (without evidence) to stand against.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
Do they wear a sign to distinguish if they are thugs or career criminals.........you know, so the cops know who to beat and who not to beat?

Actually, the cops know exactly who the thugs and career criminals are because they are out in the street 24/7, and they have databases with everyone's criminal history at their fingertips.

They know very well who everyone with a history is, who should get the benefit of the doubt and who shouldn't.

Actually, the cops know exactly who the thugs and career criminals are because they are out in the street 24/7, and they have databases with everyone's criminal history at their fingertips.

They know very well who everyone with a history is, who should get the benefit of the doubt and who shouldn't.
That's bullsh*t. Whether the cops know these people or not doesn't give them the right to kill them when they are unarmed.

• Haha
That's bullsh*t. Whether the cops know these people or not doesn't give them the right to kill them when they are unarmed.

They have the right to use deadly force if they are an imminent threat to the Police or to others.

A 250lb man can kill a 150 pound woman with his bare hands, for example. A man driving a car down a sidewalk could kill someone. A person who acts like they are armed and who disobeys police commands could get shot.

STF unless you are actually out there on the streets, not sipping coffee behind your little computer.

The police are a luxury there for the criminals protection. The alternatives are gang and mob justice. Their retribution is bloody and swift. Maybe that's what some people would actually prefer?

Do they wear a sign to distinguish if they are thugs or career criminals.........you know, so the cops know who to beat and who not to beat?
Sometimes they know, sometimes they don't.
But, it's usually pretty simple on how not to get tuned up:
You comply with LE orders. Don't resist. Don't run.
Do what the cop asks and the arrest will turn out fine.

Not your question, rather your entire posting history going back several months. Don't play stupid. You are a virulent racist and you need to get the f off this board.

You believe that people should be judged solely by the color of their skin. You believe that you speak for "black people". You believe that the color of your skin makes you special. You believe in race loyalty, you call black people with different beliefs that you "race traitors", you use derogatory racial insults to demean people you don't like. You are the embodiment of all the evils people on your side "claim" (without evidence) to stand against.

I BNI has the right to be on the board and express his opinion. We all know he's a racist, but he's still entertaining.
He's fun to debate with and of course, he speaks for all of black America, so his opinion is valuable (dripping with sarcasm.....)

Look up your stats. More unarmed white people killed by cops than black people. Cold, hard truth.
But, that's not what MSNBC told you to believe, so you still think cops are out them randomly killing blacks for no reason.

Sometimes they know, sometimes they don't.
But, it's usually pretty simple on how not to get tuned up:
You comply with LE orders. Don't resist. Don't run.
Do what the cop asks and the arrest will turn out fine.
Noooo. You're for tuneups whether they resist or not, guilty or not. It's called a police state. Cops get to decide, not the courts.

Except the cops at the Capitol. They're wimps and actors.

Look up your stats. More unarmed white people killed by cops than black people. Cold, hard truth.
But, that's not what MSNBC told you to believe, so you still think cops are out them randomly killing blacks for no reason.
Your statistics are BS. But for the sake of the argument, let’s say they are correct. Killing unarmed suspects, where in most cases the police lives aren’t in any danger is wrong. But you don’t care.

Noooo. You're for tuneups whether they resist or not, guilty or not. It's called a police state. Cops get to decide, not the courts.

Except the cops at the Capitol. They're wimps and actors.

I don't care whether you're white, black, brown or purple, if you resist arrest, you deserve to get tuned up. Period. End of story.
Don't resist arrest, comply with orders and yeh, you might be pissed, had your ego bruised and inconvenienced, but it's better than thinking you're going to win that confrontation with a group of cops.

Your statistics are BS. But for the sake of the argument, let’s say they are correct. Killing unarmed suspects, where in most cases the police lives aren’t in any danger is wrong. But you don’t care.
My stats aren't wrong. Your racist mental shield might not want to believe them, but they're true. Even the most guilt ridden white lefty lib on this board will confirm that they're accurate.

And who's to say when killing an unarmed suspect is/isn't justified? If an LEO feels his, his colleagues or the general publics lives might be in danger, his within his rights to neutralize that threat. He has a split second to do so.
But, keep on watching MSNBC and listening to urban radio, where the killing of a black man by LE, under any circumstances, is unjustified.

I BNI has the right to be on the board and express his opinion. We all know he's a racist, but he's still entertaining.
He's fun to debate with and of course, he speaks for all of black America, so his opinion is valuable (dripping with sarcasm.....)
Wait - does that mean he speaks for you on the days you identify as black?

If so, you might be a racist on those days.

He is racist on his non-black days.
But is he on his black days, or just a mere race traitor?

Which is worse from your point of view, representing all blacks as you do? I need to know to determine which days to disdain him the most.

Reactions: Sophie1970
But is he on his black days, or just a mere race traitor?

Which is worse from your point of view, representing all blacks as you do? I need to know to determine which days to disdain him the most.
I told you guys before, I never said that I represent all blacks. I said that I give a point of view of the topics from a black person’s perspective. Particularly from being around other blacks socially, church, black talk radio etc. Not CNN or MSNBC for those who like to bring that up. You guys may not like what I say but what I say is what most other blacks people are talking about in my circles and the aforementioned media.

I told you guys before, I never said that I represent all blacks. I said that I give a point of view of the topics from a black person’s perspective. Particularly from being around other blacks socially, church, black talk radio etc. Not CNN or MSNBC for those who like to bring that up. You guys may not like what I say but what I say is what most other blacks people are talking about in my circles and the aforementioned media.
Are the blacks in this video, shouting down white supremacists from outside their area who think they can tell blacks what is good for them, representative of what most blacks think of white supremacists like the scum shown here, in you view?

Are the blacks in this video, shouting down white supremacists from outside their area who think they can tell blacks what is good for them, representative of what most blacks think of white supremacists like the scum shown here, in you view?

Gumbos and sambos

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT