ADVERTISEMENT

Which college football team owns outer space?

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
It's absolute dogwater that UCF is claiming outer space because of their proximity to the space center. Get over to Twitter and turn this poll around.

Purdue University absolutely owns outer space.

Why is Rice and not Houston the representative of Houston?

Honestly, its either the Air Force or Naval Academy. The most # astronauts by a wide margin.

It's absolute dogwater that UCF is claiming outer space because of their proximity to the space center. Get over to Twitter and turn this poll around.

Purdue University absolutely owns outer space.

Didn’t Frost win the National Championship there before going to Nebraska? From the files of if you say it so doesn’t make it true

So one person trying to basically say all the engineers at NASA are from UCF. They currently ranked #73 engineering school and Purdue doesn't have any engineers working for NASA or other space programs with our pathetic low #4 ranked engineering school.

Sure........

Reactions: Abugabby
So one person trying to basically say all the engineers at NASA are from UCF. They currently ranked #73 engineering school and Purdue doesn't have any engineers working for NASA or other space programs with our pathetic low #4 ranked engineering school.

Sure........
I know UCF is a really big engineering school (if Wikipedia is to be believed, they had over 70,000 students last year) - I think a lot of NASA employees go to school there because of its close proximity to Kennedy Space Center. I believe Purdue does have more astronauts than any non-military institution but MIT or CalTech was nipping at our heels; given that every fictional scientist or engineer in TV and movies went to one of them (every fictional 'expert' in any other field always goes to Harvard or, maybe, Stanford, if the writers are feeling 'creative') certainly doesn't hurt their cause :D.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT