ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all those IU fans talking smack here when they were 3-0?

IU FANS NOW DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST.
Liquor_Boy_Sept28_HeaderGif-1.gif

Time to bump some old posts

And shoutout to SDBoiler for putting them in their place even at 3-0
Shaming IU FB fans is as easy as taking candy from a baby. Like clockwork. Start 3-0 by beating patsies, go 2-7 in BIG play.

Then remind them that we own them all-time, that they have a glorified HS coach, that they have one of the all-time worst programs in NCAA history. That they haven’t won a bowl game since 1991. Haven’t finished with a winning season since 2007.....It’s just so easy.

If they could avoid playing conference games each year, they might make bowl games and have winning seasons.

They are wondering how they have lost the Bucket twice in row,since they have a better looking campus,prettier co eds,a tougher school academically,and the campus sits on the edge of Lake Monroe.

Reactions: SIBoiler2
They seem to have disappeared. We miss them. (tic)
I’m not sure where they are, but I know where they weren’t today...Memorial Stadium. Wow, what a poor showing by the home crowd. I was particularly unimpressed with the lack of students.
It was Thanksgiving weekend and most students probably weren’t on campus. So we could give them that, but overall pretty poor attendance for sure.

According to Wikipedia, going into this season, IU had the most losses in college football history at 672, so now they stand at 679. Northwestern currently stands in second with 665 losses.

Reactions: Purdue85
It was Thanksgiving weekend and most students probably weren’t on campus. So we could give them that, but overall pretty poor attendance for sure.
But yet Court-dense claims that if the game was moved to Lucas Oil that it would be an IU home game every year.

But yet Court-dense claims that if the game was moved to Lucas Oil that it would be an IU home game every year.
It was an IU home game yesterday. Just because it's in Indy doesn't mean there are less knowledgeable fans that will attend. The only difference would be the game would appear to be in an empty mausoleum instead of an empty goose crapper.

Reactions: Inspector100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT