ADVERTISEMENT

What's up B_tches?! I tell ya...

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Last time I was at Camp Randall, Purdue won in 2003. Ironically, I was there in 2000 as well. I've been wrapped up in my kids sports in the fall since mid 2000's in the Fall and my last child graduated college and his playing days (collegiate soccer) are over. I'm going to Mad Town Camp Randall this weekend with some guaranteed tailgate tickets with colleague workers. Booyah!!! The drought will be over.

Last edited:
Last time I was at Camp Randall Purdue won in 2003. Ironically I was there in 2000 as well. I've been wrapped up in my kids sports in the fall since mid 2000's in the Fall and my last child graduated college and his playing days (collegiate soccer) are done. I'm going to Mad Town Camp Randall this weekend with some guaranteed tailgate tickets with colleague workers. Booyah!!! The drought will be over.
We’re holding you to it

Go to a local Woodmans! Woodmans has cheese curds in 20 different flavors. Woodmans is better than BucKees! Fried cheese curds have nothing on regular refrigerated cheese curds. Cheese curds are nothing if they don’t squeak! You can ask the meat market guy for the fresh ones in the back. Tell them Wolegib sent you! It’s my home town.

Last time I was at Camp Randall Purdue won in 2003. Ironically I was there in 2000 as well. I've been wrapped up in my kids sports in the fall since mid 2000's in the Fall and my last child graduated college and his playing days (collegiate soccer) are done. I'm going to Mad Town Camp Randall this weekend with some guaranteed tailgate tickets with colleague workers. Booyah!!! The drought will be over.
Same. My only game ever at Camp Randall. Awesome environment and such a pleasure to walk out of the stadium celebrating!

When growing up, I lived through the years when UW lost 29 games in a row! The stadium was still packed full! People would go to the games for the beers as the legal age for drinking was 18! They could care less about the score of the game, they were too happy! Those were also the years when every 5th row in the corn fields was a row of Mary Jane. Those were very happy times! The Rolling Stoned gathered no moss! The towns folk knew to avoid State street on Saturday afternoons!

• Haha
Reactions: MilwaukeeBoilerFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT