ADVERTISEMENT

What??? No new threads on the added Ole Miss game in 2033?!?

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
Then I guess I'll start one! By then my guess is we'll have 5 national championships under our belts (3 with Brohm, 2 with Coach Brees) and this game will just present one more opportunity to crush an opponent from the now "gender fluid" SEC.

Crush them.
Crush Them!
CRUUUUUUUUUUSH THEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!!
Aaand so on and so forth.

Reactions: JHetfield99
I think it's a great opportunity for a road trip to a great game day setting. Coach Brees is never going to happen. Only a fool would jump into college coaching with the life he has ahead of him because of his success as a player.

I should be available since I’ll be 68 yrs old & retired. Probably thinking about the upcoming snowbird season at that time & complaining about Govt full time.

Then I guess I'll start one! By then my guess is we'll have 5 national championships under our belts (3 with Brohm, 2 with Coach Brees) and this game will just present one more opportunity to crush an opponent from the now "gender fluid" SEC.

Crush them.
Crush Them!
CRUUUUUUUUUUSH THEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!!
Aaand so on and so forth.
Man, having two major university’s, most notably Purdue both thinking the world will still be around in 2033 makes me think I should start saving for retirement again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT