ADVERTISEMENT

what has happened to Keyante Green?

I'm not sure Cottom ever got consistent playing time. He played well when given a chance. Seattle, who has one of the best scouting departments, gave him a shot in camp. I think the problem for him was they built the offense around Mostert and Hunt who are very talented and happen to be the opposite. Cottom can't be successful in a read-option offense, but could have been very good in a different offense. There are only so many offensive touches to go around, especially with how many three-and-outs we had.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
How do we know the attitude was bad? He stayed around 4 years and coach kept renewing his scholarship. Maybe the bearded one figured smashing a 180 lb back up the middle was a better option.

No, they needed players that could get to the house on any carry. They need it this year too, just dont have one.

Hunt and Mostert were better.

How do we know the attitude was bad? He stayed around 4 years and coach kept renewing his scholarship. Maybe the bearded one figured smashing a 180 lb back up the middle was a better option.
I base my "attitude" comment per other observations in this thread. Also, if you don't have discipline to lose weight or do the work=attitude. I suppose it can also mean he had different priorities.

I'm not sure Cottom ever got consistent playing time. He played well when given a chance. Seattle, who has one of the best scouting departments, gave him a shot in camp. I think the problem for him was they built the offense around Mostert and Hunt who are very talented and happen to be the opposite. Cottom can't be successful in a read-option offense, but could have been very good in a different offense. There are only so many offensive touches to go around, especially with how many three-and-outs we had.
this is why I wonder how that Worship kid we got last will fit in w/ this team.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT