ADVERTISEMENT

what are we drinking tonight ?

It's my absolute favorite ... and at the top of my wife's allowance range!!!!
I may have something after the game. Right now my heart beats increased a bit. Next, my muscles will tighten some and I will start to get a little more intense...and I'll probably hold that until it is decided one way or another. For the most part I keep it inside...until a real mental mistake or something happens and the people are still talking and Kim has to get on her phone and find out the call if is isn't obvious.

Reactions: Poprudy
I may have something after the game. Right now my heart beats increased a bit. Next, my muscles will tighten some and I will start to get a little more intense...and I'll probably hold that until it is decided one way or another. For the most part I keep it inside...until a real mental mistake or something happens and the people are still talking and Kim has to get on her phone and find out the call if is isn't obvious.
Sometimes I get that way as well. I told my wife after Utah State hit a few early buckets that if she says "good shot" one more time...."it's upstairs for you ma'am and take your dog with you". Lol I'm just fortunate to still be married after 20 years and been together 28.

I will say it started out perfectly on 11/29/2003 and many remember that beautiful day... besides my wedding day. Purdue had beaten #2 Duke in a wonderful upset and the rest is history.

• Love
Reactions: tjreese
Sometimes I get that way as well. I told my wife after Utah State hit a few early buckets that if she says "good shot" one more time...."it's upstairs for you ma'am and take your dog with you". Lol I'm just fortunate to still be married after 20 years and been together 28.

I will say it started out perfectly on 11/29/2003 and many remember that beautiful day... besides my wedding day. Purdue had beaten #2 Duke in a wonderful upset and the rest is history.
I pretty much keep it inside, but I am intense on the inside, even if not noticeable out the outside.

Diet Coke for me. Trying to be good on Good Friday!! I'm hiding downstairs in the den. Will leave Purdue sites until it's over. I've been down this road too many times. We are better than we've ever been but what will be, will be. Later dudes!!!

Tough call. Either a Diet Coke, a diet mt dew or a diet root beer. Whatever is cold and in the fridge!

What goes best with turkey pot pies?

I had the diet mt dew in the first half and the Diet Coke in the second half.

And these are not your natchos

Finished this and now finishing the travelers whiskey I regretfully bought from the buffalo trace distillery.
Yuck. BT usually hits it out of the park with everything but this one was bad.

Rumor is that it’s a young Buffalo Trace stock blended with some left over Canadian Whiskey stock that Sazerac could t use. You’re better off just buying a bottle of Canadian club for 4x less IMO

Reactions: POTFHBTFU
Can’t go wrong with a Buffalo Trace product doing a 95/5 rye mash bill better than MGP!

Luckily I didn’t have to break into the good good stuff!
Pretty high rye for sure. Now, is it time for the good good stuff? What that might be? Maybe something from the BTAC?

Yuck. BT usually hits it out of the park with everything but this one was bad.

Rumor is that it’s a young Buffalo Trace stock blended with some left over Canadian Whiskey stock that Sazerac could t use. You’re better off just buying a bottle of Canadian club for 4x less IMO
I'm not a huge fan but I really didn't mind it that much.

I mixed a small batch of buffalo trace with a caribou and it's a traveler.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT