ADVERTISEMENT

What are the effective charities you support? How about charities you think are scams?

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Since this election is basically over ....thought we could venture out into some other topics.

What do you think are the most effective charities that help people that you support?

My favorite is Samaritan's Purse. Impressive how with every tragedy they are there.....all over the world.

Tunnel to Towers is another good one. What they do with injured vets and widows of service members is amazing

The scam.....ASPCA. I love pets, but if you want to help them donate to your local Humane Society. This ASPCA is a scam where most rescued animals end up euthanized in a short time anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Since this election is basically over ....thought we could venture out into some other topics.

What do you think are the most effective charities that help people that you support?

My favorite is Samaritan's Purse. Impressive how with every tragedy they are there.....all over the world.

Tunnel to Towers is another good one. What they do with injured vets and widows of service members is amazing

The scam.....ASPCA. I love pets, but if you want to help them donate to your local Humane Society. This ASPCA is a scam where most rescued animals end up euthanized in a short time anyway.
I’m personally a big believer in BLM and the Lincoln Project.

I give to local animal shelters, at least I know where the $ are going. Also give to the Seeing Eye Dog in Morristown, NJ. Can't imagine how it is to be blind ( no BIG10 ref jokes ) and I think it's amazing that a dog could help those people in their daily routines

I’m personally a big believer in BLM and the Lincoln Project.
BLM is my personal favorite also. Very well run, ethical organization.

BLM and the Georgia voting Jim Crow 2.0 scam show the willingness of Poorly ran corporate offices to both believe and propagate racial BS.

Both of those blew up in their face.

And all the talking heads that trained the leftist sheep to call the Georgia voting law changes....Jim Crow 2.0, were so wrong because they were lying & they knew it.

But lying to their audience is nothing new to left media. They know their audience are gullible willing dupes who are readily made sheep.

The leftist here on this board, bought into the lies, like good little sheep. Nothing new though they buy into every leftist lie that comes along. Do they ever realize what dupes they have become??

Last edited:
BLM and the Georgia voting Jim Crow 2.0 scam show the willingness of Poorly ran corporate offices to both believe and propagate racial BS.

Both of those blew up in their face.

And all the talking heads that trained the leftist sheep to call the Georgia voting law changes....Jim Crow 2.0, were so wrong because they were lying & they knew it.

But lying to their audience is nothing new to left media. They know their audience are gullible willing dupes who are readily made sheep.

The leftist here on this board, bought into the lies, like good little sheep. Nothing new though they buy into every leftist lie that comes along. Do they ever realize what dupes they have become??
Sadly, there were some mopes on here who actually donated to BLM, which basically meant, they helped BLM "Leadership" buy a bigger house, a nicer car and take more vacations, (on the mopes dime).

Sadly, there were some mopes on here who actually donated to BLM, which basically meant, they helped BLM "Leadership" buy a bigger house, a nicer car and take more vacations, (on the mopes dime).

Not Bright......but we knew that from reading their posts.

Weren’t there some who also donated to the Pedo Project ? Aka the Steve Schmidt New Kitchen with Viking Appliances Fund ?

• Wow
Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT