ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to CLOWNTOWN

Ah, Welcome Level 42! Love the sig. Looks like you may be another bleach-drinker who converted to the dark side over obsession with orientation and gender stuff.

I'm not laughing though. I'm well aware that this is a major reason that Putin's agent won the electoral college in 2016.

Ah, Welcome Level 42! Love the sig. Looks like you may be another bleach-drinker who converted to the dark side over obsession with orientation and gender stuff.

I'm not laughing though. I'm well aware that this is a major reason that Putin's agent won the electoral college in 2016.
I see the mental issues run deep with you. I feel sorry for you.

The level of stupid it must take to still believe the “drinking bleach” hoax has to be enormous.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Bruh I'm a ML but even I think Russiagate shit is stupid.

Reactions: FreedomWins

Putin’s agent? We’re not laughing either at your mental illness. You’re another mentally ill white bald liberal. The poisonous Democrat media got that story all wrong but you don’t care. You’re a sucker!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT