ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Donovan Hamilton

Hamilton is a team mate of our incoming QB recruit Davila. I recall QB Mark Hermann had a high school teammate that followed him to Purdue! That WR wasn’t very fast or athletic and only had 3 stars, but he did very well at Purdue as one of Herrmann’s main targets.

Hamilton is a team mate of our incoming QB recruit Davila. I recall QB Mark Hermann had a high school teammate that followed him to Purdue! That WR wasn’t very fast or athletic and only had 3 stars, but he did very well at Purdue as one of Herrmann’s main targets.
Bart Burrell, the QB is from Tejas

Hamilton is from Indiana and Davila is from Texas…..but other than that I hope they both have successful careers at Purdue.

Hamilton is from Indiana and Davila is from Texas…..but other than that I hope they both have successful careers at Purdue.
The article that talked about his commitment said he was our incoming Qb’s high school team mate. I went back to reread it and it’s gone now! It would have made a great story. Is his high school QB coming to Purdue? Maybe I had the name wrong . Oh well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT