ADVERTISEMENT

Weaver

StickPurdue

Junior
Sep 17, 2016
Indianapolis
I didn't see a post on this already, but we made JJ Weaver's top six.

Louisville, Kentucky, Purdue, Tennessee, Miami, Cincinnati was the order he listed. UK and Louisville are up by the helmet, Purdue in the bottom corner.

Louisville is the real competition here. I think he loves Purdue, our players actively recruit him on twitter and he likes their tweets. Of the remaining recruits, this is the guy I want the most (that says a lot because there are several really really good recruits still in the mix that I really like as well). I think he is the perfect fit opposite of GK. He is a top tier recruit in my opinion. With his size and athleticism, he should be playing on Sundays. His personality reminds me of Jaylan Alexander and I think player like that helps build a program to a championship level. People want to play with people that have that leadership quality and can back it up with great play.

Order of likelihood I would say:

Louisville/Purdue (too close for me to say which has the lead here but I really hope it is Purdue)
Miami
Kentucky
Tennessee
Cincinnati

I didn't see a post on this already, but we made JJ Weaver's top six.

Louisville, Kentucky, Purdue, Tennessee, Miami, Cincinnati was the order he listed. UK and Louisville are up by the helmet, Purdue in the bottom corner.

Louisville is the real competition here. I think he loves Purdue, our players actively recruit him on twitter and he likes their tweets. Of the remaining recruits, this is the guy I want the most (that says a lot because there are several really really good recruits still in the mix that I really like as well). I think he is the perfect fit opposite of GK. He is a top tier recruit in my opinion. With his size and athleticism, he should be playing on Sundays. His personality reminds me of Jaylan Alexander and I think player like that helps build a program to a championship level. People want to play with people that have that leadership quality and can back it up with great play.

Order of likelihood I would say:

Louisville/Purdue (too close for me to say which has the lead here but I really hope it is Purdue)
Miami
Kentucky
Tennessee
Cincinnati
would love to get this kid and Gibson too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT