ADVERTISEMENT

We should all be able to agree that our elections need structural changes

Besides the apparent lack of a credible argument as demonstrated by the record of the trump team in court, you expect the media that has been trashed by trump for 4 years to go out and beat the bushes to find evidence that his own people can't find? Wouldn't anything they find be considered fake news?
The freakin gall of you people. Now you want the media to rescue trump. Good luck with that. Are you now gonna blame the media for not making Trump's case for him?
Rescue him? I want them to do their F'ing job! They attacked Trump just as much as he gave them. In fact more. They perpetuated false narratives about him for 4 damn years. Stop the partisanship and do your job.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Rescue him? I want them to do their F'ing job! They attacked Trump just as much as he gave them. In fact more. They perpetuated false narratives about him for 4 damn years. Stop the partisanship and do your job.
Seriously? They are supposed to go out and investigate the fairy tales that Team Trump is putting out there? For the record, every time they have provided ‘evidence’ many media outlets have investigated them and for the most part they’ve turned out to be bunk (dead voters who are alive, out of town voters who are military, etc).

Even the most pro Trump supporter has to admit putting Rudy in front of the case in PA was done for theater only. He hasnt tried a case in over 30 years! If you think you can win, you hire the best election law lawyers you can find to represent you, not the keystone cops they have put up there.

Trump has no legitimate path.

All of this is to make him feel better, raise money for whatever comes next and feed the MAGA conspiracy crew. That’s it.

Hopefully someday the trumpers will realize their leader is just what he's always been...a con man, and they are his marks
And Biden isn't a con man????

Just how exactly am I a mark? What did he gain from me other than my vote? What did he really gain by being in office other than an entire group of people that hate him now?

Last edited:
Seriously? They are supposed to go out and investigate the fairy tales that Team Trump is putting out there? For the record, every time they have provided ‘evidence’ many media outlets have investigated them and for the most part they’ve turned out to be bunk (dead voters who are alive, out of town voters who are military, etc).

Even the most pro Trump supporter has to admit putting Rudy in front of the case in PA was done for theater only. He hasnt tried a case in over 30 years! If you think you can win, you hire the best election law lawyers you can find to represent you, not the keystone cops they have put up there.

Trump has no legitimate path.

All of this is to make him feel better, raise money for whatever comes next and feed the MAGA conspiracy crew. That’s it.
I have zero faith the media actually dig in. They are very good at finding the most ridiculous claim and debunking it. They never dig into the most legit issues. Like the over 150 affidavits that have been put forward.

I've personally seen a list of ~10,500 supposedly dead mail in voters, none of which the media looked in to. I went through the list of people and verified that they did indeed send in a ballot. I didn't find a good place to verify if they were dead or not though.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
I have zero faith the media actually dig in. They are very good at finding the most ridiculous claim and debunking it. They never dig into the most legit issues. Like the over 150 affidavits that have been put forward.

I've personally seen a list of ~10,500 supposedly dead mail in voters, none of which the media looked in to. I went through the list of people and verified that they did indeed send in a ballot. I didn't find a good place to verify if they were dead or not though.
Which affidavits you talking about? Michigan? Yes, the did investigate those. Mostly people who didn’t understand the process and the judge basically laughed at them. The Freep did investigate them.

Where are you accessing this data on dead people? You’ve thrown a bunch of crap out in these threads but never provide any links for others to see. Maybe you should call Rudy ... it appears they need the help. they can’t keep Michigan and Minnesota straight.

Reactions: indy35
Their job is not to find voter fraud for trump. It's to report the news......like all the failed lawsuits from the clown show that is the trump legal team.

Did they go digging for Hillary?

Where did you get the idea that it's their responsibility?

Like I said, are you going to blame the media for Trump's lack of evidence of voter fraud.......because it's clearly there and the media just didn't find it for them? Grasping at straws time.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Their job is not to find voter fraud for trump. It's to report the news......like all the failed lawsuits from the clown show that is the trump legal team.

Like I said, are you going to blame the media for Trump's lack of evidence of voter fraud.......because it's clearly there and the media just didn't find it for them? Grasping at straws time.
So finding fraud is only beneficial to Trump? Don't you think it's in the people's best interest to know if there is cheating going on? You're basically advocating for the media to be biased simply because it's against Trump.

Did they do digging for Hillary? You cannot be serious... What do you think they did for over 3 years with the Russia BS.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Which affidavits you talking about? Michigan? Yes, the did investigate those. Mostly people who didn’t understand the process and the judge basically laughed at them. The Freep did investigate them.

Where are you accessing this data on dead people? You’ve thrown a bunch of crap out in these threads but never provide any links for others to see. Maybe you should call Rudy ... it appears they need the help. they can’t keep Michigan and Minnesota straight.
Michigan dead voters:

Last edited:
In regards to this. A Swedish YouTuber made a video and this was written in his description.

"US special forces landed in Stockholm Bromma for some sort of drill on the 12th of November. A Swedish officer disappeared the same day. Huge burglary where lots of computer equipment was stolen from the head government building in Stockholm Raids in Frankfurt at the same time, where Sidney Powell says the Dominion server was taken by good or bad guys. The Swedish government also has servers in Frankfurt. The scale of the election fraud in USA is starting to become clear."

I don't know if he's talking about it because he has first hand knowledge or where he received his info.

There’s an article in a recent wired about changing voting machines, allowing individual vote tracking and instantaneous counting. I’m in favor of that.

Otherwise, I think the structural voting process is fine, hence the complete lack of evidence of any meaningful wrongdoing.

In 2016, Russia used propaganda to influence the vote. That’s not a structural voting issue and Democrats didn’t undermine the entire Democratic system by claiming - even before the election - that it was rigged or stolen from them. Only one has done that: the man who puts himself ahead of all other interests and executes the Presidency as though it was a reality TV show.

It really is as simple as that: the Party needs to stand up to Trump, and Trump needs to openly concede for the good of the country. He won’t, though. He will drag everyone into the mire with him to keep his ego afloat. Don’t be fooled by a petulant child who can’t lose.
Question for you....would you support voter ID cards?

So finding fraud is only beneficial to Trump? Don't you think it's in the people's best interest to know if there is cheating going on? You're basically advocating for the media to be biased simply because it's against Trump.

Did they do digging for Hillary? You cannot be serious... What do you think they did for over 3 years with the Russia BS.
Well only seems to be the kind of fraud trump is interested in. In how many states he didn't win is Rudy filing lawsuits?

I have no problem with the media REPORTING fraud on anyone.........but there actually has to be something. Your entire argument ASSUMES something we have seen no evidence of. Part of the media's job is to investigate a story when they get a lead. There is no lead, just accusations by Trump's team and affidavits that day nothing. Have you read the findings if the judges? Did you read the tweet of the affidavits in Georgia?

The media didn't dig for evidence of fraud in the 2016 election.....which is what we are talked ng about.......because there was no story. They did dig for the Russia story because trump fired Comey and the trump tower meeting and trump asking for wiki to find the emails and his campaign chairman doing business with Russians and trump believing Putin over his own Intel and on and on.

You cant make a post without a but something from the past.

It's in the best interest of the people for the president to conceed and cooperate with the incoming admin. How dare you talk about the people's best interests as trump denies Biden access to the intelligence that keeps those people safe........or sharing info on the Covid vaccines and plans for distribution that could save lives.

Michigan dead voters:

Also, to your earlier point about votes from districts with no registered voters. Every county in Michigan has thousands of registered voters. If by "districts" you mean "precincts," in what world would any county election board set up the borders of a precinct in such a way that there would be no registered voters in it?

Well only seems to be the kind of fraud trump is interested in. In how many states he didn't win is Rudy filing lawsuits?

I have no problem with the media REPORTING fraud on anyone.........but there actually has to be something. Your entire argument ASSUMES something we have seen no evidence of. Part of the media's job is to investigate a story when they get a lead. There is no lead, just accusations by Trump's team and affidavits that day nothing. Have you read the findings if the judges? Did you read the tweet of the affidavits in Georgia?

The media didn't dig for evidence of fraud in the 2016 election.....which is what we are talked ng about.......because there was no story. They did dig for the Russia story because trump fired Comey and the trump tower meeting and trump asking for wiki to find the emails and his campaign chairman doing business with Russians and trump believing Putin over his own Intel and on and on.

You cant make a post without a but something from the past.

It's in the best interest of the people for the president to conceed and cooperate with the incoming admin. How dare you talk about the people's best interests as trump denies Biden access to the intelligence that keeps those people safe........or sharing info on the Covid vaccines and plans for distribution that could save lives.
The Russia stuff was BS. Plain and simple. It's been throughly debunked. The fact that you still believe there was anything worth investigating just shows how much you trust this putrid media so much. There is WAY more evidence of fraud in this election than there was for Russian collusion, they just aren't interested in finding it.

No, it's not in the best interest of everyone for him to concede. Especially if the election was filled with fraud. BTW, did you forget that Biden said he wouldn't claim victory until the election was CERTIFIED? The election isn't certified yet and he's had no problem claiming victory. Nor does the media.

Also, to your earlier point about votes from districts with no registered voters. Every county in Michigan has thousands of registered voters. If by "districts" you mean "precincts," in what world would any county election board set up the borders of a precinct in such a way that there would be no registered voters in it?

Maybe it was precincts. I don't remember, I was going off of memory.

I linked the list. Check it out for yourself. The "list" CNN supposedly debunked was a completely different list. My guess this article is based off of the same list that CNN used.

I linked the list. Check it out for yourself. The "list" CNN supposedly debunked was a completely different list. My guess this article is based off of the same list that CNN used.
No, but it IS the list the BBC debunked, as posted by both Bob and me.

In regards to this. A Swedish YouTuber made a video and this was written in his description.

"US special forces landed in Stockholm Bromma for some sort of drill on the 12th of November. A Swedish officer disappeared the same day. Huge burglary where lots of computer equipment was stolen from the head government building in Stockholm Raids in Frankfurt at the same time, where Sidney Powell says the Dominion server was taken by good or bad guys. The Swedish government also has servers in Frankfurt. The scale of the election fraud in USA is starting to become clear."

I don't know if he's talking about it because he has first hand knowledge or where he received his info.
Ah, so you’re still using the best sources. A Swedish guy on YouTube, well I guess that’s it then, the case has been cracked.

Question for you....would you support voter ID cards?
I’d support showing an ID to vote, but not having to get another voter ID because I think that’s a barrier that can be manipulated.

But there are ways to ID mail in and absentee votes too. We have ways to submit tax returns securely without showing someone an ID.

We’re obviously not going to convince you otherwise, but your links have all been basically disproven and or seem pretty far fetched. I’m sorry, a random YouTuber in Sweden .. really?

As i said before .... pay attention to what Trump’s team actually says and does in court. He’s raised plenty of funds for his defense and I’m sure they’ve chased down the leads you’ve found on the internet and other places and will use the ones they can actually verify as legitimate.

So far, they’ve submitted very little and what they have has been basically been discarded as not compelling or reliable. That should tell you something.

Besides the apparent lack of a credible argument as demonstrated by the record of the trump team in court, you expect the media that has been trashed by trump for 4 years to go out and beat the bushes to find evidence that his own people can't find? Wouldn't anything they find be considered fake news?
The freakin gall of you people. Now you want the media to rescue trump. Good luck with that. Are you now gonna blame the media for not making Trump's case for him?
Just think, a few months before the election all of the chuckleheads on the left were telling us that Trump and Putin would do everything in their power to steal this election. Trump won’t be in office in a few months, so it would probably be best to jettison your anger towards people with differing political viewpoints so you can help good ole Joe to unite and heal this country.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
We’re obviously not going to convince you otherwise, but your links have all been basically disproven and or seem pretty far fetched. I’m sorry, a random YouTuber in Sweden .. really?

As i said before .... pay attention to what Trump’s team actually says and does in court. He’s raised plenty of funds for his defense and I’m sure they’ve chased down the leads you’ve found on the internet and other places and will use the ones they can actually verify as legitimate.

So far, they’ve submitted very little and what they have has been basically been discarded as not compelling or reliable. That should tell you something.
Trumps team hasn't even submitted their main cases yet. I see all your guy's posts on here about the cases they've lost. They haven't even put forward their best cases. It takes time to gather the evidence and a couple weeks is very little time to do so.

Trumps team hasn't even submitted their main cases yet. I see all your guy's posts on here about the cases they've lost. They haven't even put forward their best cases. It takes time to gather the evidence and a couple weeks is very little time to do so.
Then why come here and post all this stuff that's been debunked already?

Oh, so all the stuff they’ve been talking about that’s been completely untrue is just a warmup? They’ve been saving the real stuff for later? Quite a strategy there. I believe that you believe that’s what’s going on.
Wow.

giphy.gif

Reactions: PUBV

They sat on the toilet and stood in the shower with Hillary.

Uhh, what are these best cases you are speaking of there Perry Mason?

It’s cute that you believe this.

There's some kind of angle to this.......but when you're on the non stop train to Looneyville I guess it doesn't matter.

These people really are just making this shit up as they go.
Not a reflection on their client......in any way lol.
My guess is when started accusing Kemp of being involved in whole Chavez/Dominion stuff. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets sued and or sanctioned for that.

You can make vague fraud claims in the press all you want and even complain about people, but directly accusing a sitting governor of this kind of stuff is way over the line.

My guess is when started accusing Kemp of being involved in whole Chavez/Dominion stuff. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets sued and or sanctioned for that.

You can make vague fraud claims in the press all you want and even complain about people, but directly accusing a sitting governor of this kind of stuff is way over the line.
That makes sense......but it would mean trump and co. actually care about public perception and have scruples and care about right and wrong and telling the truth. I've seen none of that to this point.

Reactions: indy35
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT