ADVERTISEMENT

We have a winner for most delusional post of 2022...courtesy of Indinia.

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
lol.png

After interpreting his horrendous spelling, I've deduced that only the starters are considered part of the team. The 2nd unit are undesirables who've earned the right to play by giving extra effort while toiling deep down in the mines.

lol.png

After interpreting his horrendous spelling, I've deduced that only the starters are considered part of the team. The 2nd unit are undesirables who've earned the right to play by giving extra effort while toiling deep down in the mines.

Sad thing is they probably didn't have any trouble with the post.

Reactions: DAG10
The Indinia fans were all predicting a victory over UCLA once they dusted St. Mary’s. They’re the lowest basketball IQ fans anywhere. Hoosier Tim ran away from a bet but regularly visits the board to see what people are saying about him.

Walmarts everywhere will be at full employment for the rest of the tournament.

lol.png

So they get rolled by about 30 and here's another gem from the IU board:

"Kentucky Sucks"

lol.png

LEO only applies in football at Indinia apparently...

This game should slam the door on all that IU is back talk. It’s embarrassing

Actually another 12/5 upset game, but this one is going to chalk actually.
For all of the b!thc!ng and moaning about being in a play-in game, they should be thankful that they were, as, it was the only way that they were going to win a game "in" the tournament, despite the fact that it was not actually a game IN the tournament. I suspect there will be a banner ceremony...plenty of free time now to prepare it.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Guy has talent and really came on the last 6 weeks of the season. But not sure he makes 'winning' plays and attitude. Would never trade him for EHJ, even if he does have higher scoring avg / assists
Would not touch that clown with a 10-foot pole...Woodson sold his soul to get a clown like that, and, ultimately got what he deserved for doing so.

So they get rolled by about 30 and here's another gem from the IU board:

"Kentucky Sucks"
Their continued infatuation with Kentucky is SO hilarious...I mean, given the state of the two programs, the mere fact that they even talk trash at all is laughable.

Their feelings are hurt because UK ignores them because of their being irrelevant, and, UK was tired of doing more for the Indinia program than Indinia was doing on their own.

Here is another funny irony...their constant crying about UK not wanting to play them despite them begging UK to do so...all while they quit the Crossroads Classic because they felt that it was beneath them somehow...at least in UK's case it is true.

Last edited:
The Indinia fans are whining and sobbing about how tired they were, as if that would’ve made a difference. They simply got taken to school by a much better program.

Can't be. He was going to take them to the NC game. From the mystical, magical portal...

😁
If you don't think Painter needs to hit the portal for 1 or 2 guards this off season, I don't know what to tell ya.

Quite an embarrassing loss for IU, but St. Mary's is a really good basketball team. And not that it would have made a difference as I believe IU loses that game regardless, but the committee should be reprimanded for sending IU to the west coast after a Tuesday night game in Ohio. That is just not right and it would not be right if Purdue was in the same situation. One team - 5 games in eight days - the other - a west coast team with 10 days rest.

For the sake of the B10, I hope Purdue makes a good run and I think that they will. Just don't win it all. Would hate to see a legit NCAA Championship banner hanging from the rafters of Mackey.

Quite an embarrassing loss for IU, but St. Mary's is a really good basketball team. And not that it would have made a difference as I believe IU loses that game regardless, but the committee should be reprimanded for sending IU to the west coast after a Tuesday night game in Ohio. That is just not right and it would not be right if Purdue was in the same situation. One team - 5 games in eight days - the other - a west coast team with 10 days rest.

For the sake of the B10, I hope Purdue makes a good run and I think that they will. Just don't win it all. Would hate to see a legit NCAA Championship banner hanging from the rafters of Mackey.
I agree with you about scheduling second game in California - crazy. I have no idea why my post is in bold????

IU basically put itself in the 5 games in 8 days conundrum. Having to win 2 games in the BTT, and then a play in game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT