ADVERTISEMENT

We are apparently interested in the Grad Transfer Jahaad Proctor

He would probably back up Nojel for 10 minutes a game, maybe play a few spot minutes at sg. I imagine he is farther along than Isaiah at this point.

Without knowing anything about this player, I think senior leadership is always a good thing. We will only have Boudreaux and Luce as Seniors next year.

Im not seeing the reason

Stats are pretty great but I agree the way he plays seems like it would struggle against bigger stronger more athletic competition not to mention he doesn't shoot that great and that will likely be weak point next year. That being said we have 2 scholarships and the Grad transfer market is super competitive He would be an OK addition IMO

Reactions: ChuckJr
Next years team will not be one to shoot and make over 250 3’s like it did this last season. They will look much more like TT than anything else. Length and great defense with players who can attack off the dribble to get in to the lane (Nojel, IT, Hunter) with good set shooters (Sasha, Wheeler, Newman, IT, Hunter)

This kid’s skill set fits with that mold of what Purdue will need for its’ outside shooters. There aren’t guys who can come off screens as well as Mathias, Cline, and Edwards.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
Christian Keeling, 6-4, 175, G, Charleston Southern
Stats: 18.7 ppg, 6.9 rpg, 38% 3-pointers
Quick Scout: “Elite scorer from 3 and mid-range. Very, very good shooter off the catch-and-bounce. Creative to get his spots. Long and good athlete for his size. Good finisher at the rim, but trusts his jump shot more. Defends.”
Schools: Louisville, Texas Tech, Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Memphis, NC State, Maryland, Ole Miss, Colorado, Georgetown, Nevada, Butler, Arizona, Cincinnati, Boston College, Tennessee, Texas, Charleston Southern, Gonzaga

Jahaad Proctor, 6-3, 215, G, High Point
Stats: 19.5 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 3.3 apg
Quick Scout: “Physical, smart, can put you on his hip and keep you there. Gets to the free throw line. Three-level scorer. Streaky 3-point shooter with deep range. Average athlete.”
Schools: Arizona, Maryland, Seton Hall, Nevada, Oklahoma State, Michigan, Murray St., Boston College, Utah State, Wake Forest, San Diego, Colorado State, LaSalle

https://watchstadium.com/news/these...ayers-transferring-this-offseason-04-01-2019/

Christian Keeling, 6-4, 175, G, Charleston Southern
Stats: 18.7 ppg, 6.9 rpg, 38% 3-pointers
Quick Scout: “Elite scorer from 3 and mid-range. Very, very good shooter off the catch-and-bounce. Creative to get his spots. Long and good athlete for his size. Good finisher at the rim, but trusts his jump shot more. Defends.”
Schools: Louisville, Texas Tech, Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Memphis, NC State, Maryland, Ole Miss, Colorado, Georgetown, Nevada, Butler, Arizona, Cincinnati, Boston College, Tennessee, Texas, Charleston Southern, Gonzaga

Jahaad Proctor, 6-3, 215, G, High Point
Stats: 19.5 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 3.3 apg
Quick Scout: “Physical, smart, can put you on his hip and keep you there. Gets to the free throw line. Three-level scorer. Streaky 3-point shooter with deep range. Average athlete.”
Schools: Arizona, Maryland, Seton Hall, Nevada, Oklahoma State, Michigan, Murray St., Boston College, Utah State, Wake Forest, San Diego, Colorado State, LaSalle

https://watchstadium.com/news/these...ayers-transferring-this-offseason-04-01-2019/

From limited video I’ve seen, I hope for Keeling

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT