ADVERTISEMENT

Was the suv attack in Waukesha racially motivated?

qb8avgl0pc181.jpg

Reactions: SKYDOG
Can you direct me toward that post ?
Yep

Yep
Nooooo words

Faux News is the one that ignored the Arbery case. Mostly likely won’t feature the crazy ass racist defense attorney chick. The Arbery case has been all over CNN and black talk radio.
Wait, it's prominently featured on CNN? Shocker....

What's CNN saying about the terrorist driver in Waukesha?

Yep
That’s absolutely disgusting and sick.

Simply false. Fox covers it everyday. And so does every other cable news channel.
It's literally on the front page right now. BNI has swallowed the narrative so much that he doesn't even bother to verify his own lies. He just believes whatever CNN and Pelosi tells him.

It's literally on the front page right now. BNI has swallowed the narrative so much that he doesn't even bother to verify his own lies. He just believes whatever CNN and Pelosi tells him.
Of they are covering it now. It’s the closing arguments. CNN and black talk radio has been talking about from the get go. At least after Brunswick County police and authorities tried to hide the incident. The 3 jackasses weren’t arrested until it hit the media like CNN and black talk radio.

Did Faux News cover the defense attorney talking about Arbery not wearing socks to cover his long dirty toenails?

Of they are covering it now. It’s the closing arguments.
It's been on the front page every. single. day. Stop swallowing the CNN narrative.

Did Faux News cover the defense attorney talking about Arbery not wearing socks to cover his long dirty toenails?
Yes.

Are you seriously this dense? That was rhetorical by the way, we know you are.

No surprise. As soon as they learned the identity of the driver, his race, and affiliation with blm, it was time to get the spin and scrub machine activated.

The truth is, they're worried about being labeled as 'racists' for covering the story.
I'll bet money there's no mention of it on MSNBC either. ( But, I bet they have Trump on their front page.)

Interesting that by ~ 1-2 a.m. The International news outlets knew his name and already started sounding off while U.S. media outlets have likely been working on the narrative story of the perp.
Hard to focus today with the sudden tragedy.
Same thing happened with George Floyd's rap sheet. I tried to look it up after he was killed but the only news outlets that published it were in Great Britain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT