ADVERTISEMENT

Walters’ future

HUD628

Senior
Apr 11, 2007
He should pivot to being an OC after he’s fired. He really dialed up some good stuff today. Helps to have a QB who is willing to pull it and run on the read option, and who seemed to care. Card should not play another snap here. I hope he goes somewhere else for one last yeat and has success, but he was not the guy for us.

But seriously, Walters was good today running the O. He should pivot.

He should pivot to being an OC after he’s fired. He really dialed up some good stuff today. Helps to have a QB who is willing to pull it and run on the read option, and who seemed to care. Card should not play another snap here. I hope he goes somewhere else for one last yeat and has success, but he was not the guy for us.

As long as it’s not here as our HC…ok.

The D is awful and it’s his scheme…not Kanes. Doesn’t win us anything.

I was thinking along the same lines.

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought Brohm was calling the plays. He totally mixed it up today.

Reactions: HUD628
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT