ADVERTISEMENT

Voter Fraud happening?

It is transparent and there is nothing to hide. Poll watchers from Republican, Dems, and 3rd party are at all of these sites. This is how it has been done for years.
so what it's 2020. process needs updating. the this is how it's been done is very monty python.

Bullshit! Nobody on the right is trying to stop LEGAL votes. They want to make sure none illegal are suddenly "found" to catch Biden up. Just like what happened in Wisconsin and Michigan, during the middle of the night when counting wasn't supposed to be going on.

Good post at 8:05 pm by Micah Cohen tonight on this. Big slugs of votes like this aren’t unusual

Reactions: TheCainer
No, that's not what we're talking about.

The postage date and signatures are checked by members of the election commission and supervised by the precincts and SOS. There are already Republicans in each precinct doing checks.

The trump campaign doesn't get to check the votes. They don't get to demand anything just because things are going poorly for them......and with NO proof of fraud of any kind. That's not how our elections work.

I take it you believe everything the president said. Here's some news, you're the kind that truly hates our country........because you are undermining our democratic system.
Wrong, BoilerJS is right. They are not being allowed to do checks. That's the entire argument. Yes, in most places they are, but in the major battle ground areas they are being kept away from being able to really view the process.

• Haha
Reactions: Monkey Pox
Reading the ****ing laws, you dumb mother ****er. The RNC already has witnesses at every voting site in the country. There are third party observers there as well. Quit gobbling down Trump fascism.
So, the video just above with the lawyers asking to be within 6 feet with a court order and they are being denied was just made up?

Oh wait, I read your last sentence and you're a moron that believes Trump is a fascist.

• Haha
It is possible and it is happening. You are questioning it without evidence.
I know that's what you want to believe because you're side is likely to win, but do you forget about the guy in Minnesota bragging about his ballot harvesting on his Instagram? Talking about how money is king and he pays for people's vote? It's currently under investigation.

Not to mention the Democratic candidate in that same state that quit going door to door because she was shocked by the number of people asking her how much she was going to pay them for their vote.

• Haha
It is transparent and there is nothing to hide. Poll watchers from Republican, Dems, and 3rd party are at all of these sites. This is how it has been done for years.
Transparent and nothing to hide, yet this is going on...

Couldn't find the original source for the video so I'm stuck with this random dudes cut up version.

• Haha
Reading the ****ing laws, you dumb mother ****er. The RNC already has witnesses at every voting site in the country. There are third party observers there as well. Quit gobbling down Trump fascism.
The witnesses have complained about not being within reasonable distance to even see what is gong on.
I take it since you didn't call me a DMF on the rest of the Trump's claims you agree with them?
And in Indiana, when you vote in person there is a poll worker for each party verifying you registered to vote before you can vote.
Is that being done with all these mail in ballots?

Is that being done with all these mail in ballots?
Yes.

You fools don't realize how hard it is to have fraud in an election. If there is any vote miscounts, it is in the hundreds or less, not the thousands upon thousands Trumpy would need to win.

EVERY State is still counting votes and the reason it is taking so long is because of all the checks and balances.

Yes.

You fools don't realize how hard it is to have fraud in an election. If there is any vote miscounts, it is in the hundreds or less, not the thousands upon thousands Trumpy would need to win.

EVERY State is still counting votes and the reason it is taking so long is because of all the checks and balances.
I know it is extremely difficult to verify every ballot. But if you are foolish enough to believe ballot harvesting isn't going on you are the fool. And these ballots could very well be in the hundreds of thousands.
This happens every election, however with the Trump hatred out there with these liberal groups, I suggest the ballot harvesting this year is extreme. I would agree these votes probably have names attached to them.
My question is did that person actually vote? That is why in Indiana, as an example, you need an ID to register to vote along with a signature. When voting in person or by mail, that signature is checked against the registration signature for verification.
If either the parties checker disagrees with anything on the ballot, the ballot goes to a provisional file.
The ballot will than go before the complete election board for scrutiny before being accepted or rejected.
I ask how may provisional ballots are in PA or MI? I would think there would be at least a few.

Dems response to all the voting irregularities.....
200.gif

Reactions: SKYDOG
Yes.

You're the fool that doesn't realize how easy it is to have fraud in an election such as this. The mail in ballots that weren't requested, get ballot harvested (something that the Left is known to do). All you have to do is canvas area's that you know people who traditionally won't vote and buy their ballot from them. People are hurting for money as it is. Signing a blank ballot and turning it over for cash is a no brainer for most of them. These types of ballots are near impossible to tell if they are legit because in all sense, they look legit. This is how an election is stolen.

Not saying this is 100% what happened. I'm just demonstrating how easy it would be. That's why absentee ballots are much MUCH safer. The person has to request the ballot, vs ballots just being sent out to everyone.

Actually he got very specific. The issue is that many polling places in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin were not allowing conservatives to observe the mail in ballots as they were being processed as the law allows them to. As you should have seen in the video post by PU pit bull, they were not allowing the gentlemen in to view the ballots being processed as was his right and duty. If there is nothing wrong going on, then what do these people have to hide?

Yeah, the awkward part was his lawyers admitted in court that it was not true and observers had been allowed, and they were only arguing over how far away they had to stand. It is amazing how frequently people around the president have different understandings of the facts when under oath . . .

Yeah, the awkward part was his lawyers admitted in court that it was not true and observers had been allowed, and they were only arguing over how far away they had to stand. It is amazing how frequently people around the president have different understandings of the facts when under oath . . .
If you're too far away to see what is going on, then what's the difference between not being allowed in and not being close enough? It's semantics but still against the law.

You're the fool that doesn't realize how easy it is to have fraud in an election such as this. The mail in ballots that weren't requested, get ballot harvested (something that the Left is known to do). All you have to do is canvas area's that you know people who traditionally won't vote and buy their ballot from them. People are hurting for money as it is. Signing a blank ballot and turning it over for cash is a no brainer for most of them. These types of ballots are near impossible to tell if they are legit because in all sense, they look legit. This is how an election is stolen.

Not saying this is 100% what happened. I'm just demonstrating how easy it would be. That's why absentee ballots are much MUCH safer. The person has to request the ballot, vs ballots just being sent out to everyone.

But with how easy fraud is possible, you make the assumption that no Trump supporters would do this? Really?

According to Trump's logic, there was a ton of fraud in Ohio and Florida.

Net net, if it even did happen at the absolute margins, it wouldn't make a difference. One loon with purple hair or one guy with flags all over his pickup aren't going to move the election.

Reactions: PUBV

And all it takes is one of those people who is offered money for their ballot to report it and it all blows up. They wanted more money for their ballot and reported it when they didn't get it. You assume only willing, scumbag dems are being approached and all of them sell their ballot and tell no one. It's ridiculous......but no matter how remote the possibility you use it as an excuse to bitch.

This is similar to what ACTUALLY happened in NC by the Republicans.

In order for this too happen many things have happen and many people have to be involved........and they all have to keep quiet.

Like all the conspiracy theories about Comey and Brennan and Clapper and all the rest.......the idea of a vast conspiracy with everybody risking their careers and jail time and everybody keeping quiet is ridiculous.

But with how easy fraud is possible, you make the assumption that no Trump supporters would do this? Really?

According to Trump's logic, there was a ton of fraud in Ohio and Florida.

Net net, if it even did happen at the absolute margins, it wouldn't make a difference. One loon with purple hair or one guy with flags all over his pickup aren't going to move the election.
No, actually I think it could have happened. However, it's Dem run area's that are most ripe for this to happen. This is exactly what Trump has been warning about for months. IF Trump was going to do this, why would he be warning about it for so long?

So you don't think this could be rampant? The mail in ballots have been out weeks and weeks before the election. MORE than enough time to gather up hundreds of thousands to millions of ballots. You're sitting there right now and you HONESTLY believe that a guy who had zero enthusiasm for him (something like 28% according to polls) has received over 4 million more votes than the highest ever and they are still counting? GTFOH

Last edited:
No, actually I think it could have happened. However, it's Dem run area's that are most ripe for this to happen. This is exactly what Trump has been warning about for months. IF Trump was going to do this, why would he be warning about it for so long?

So you don't think this was rampant? The mail in ballots have been out weeks and weeks before the election. MORE than enough time to gather up hundreds of thousands to millions of ballots. You're sitting there right now and you HONESTLY believe that a guy who had zero enthusiasm for him (something like 28% according to polls) has received over 4 million more votes than the highest ever and they are still counting? GTFOH
Because he knows that’s where there are enough votes in those cities to swing those states. He knew he was going to get killed in those cities no matter what.

Ironically, i think Trump has actually out-performed vs Biden than he did against Hillary (% wise) in those cities (at least Philly), but the turnout was so high the raw # of votes are what got him.

Last edited:

So you don't think this was rampant? The mail in ballots have been out weeks and weeks before the election. MORE than enough time to gather up hundreds of thousands to millions of ballots. You're sitting there right now and you HONESTLY believe that a guy who had zero enthusiasm for him (something like 28% according to polls) has received over 4 million more votes than the highest ever and they are still counting? GTFOH

Just because you have boat parades and flags outside of trucks doesn't mean jack shit. The only poll that will be way off by the time it is all said and done will be Wisconsin. And you complain of poll suppression but you all were proud that the libs were being owned by lying to pollsters. I would actually say that the suppression for Trump came from the mirage that was created by a small group of loud supporters and rallies in rural communities. You guys were all fooled by the fact that a majority of this country was tired of the BS.

Nationally, GOP candidates have been performing pretty well except for one guy. He is going to lose the popular vote at a huge margin. The GOP knew that if people voted they would lose and the silent majority turned out to be on Biden's side.

Because he knows that’s where there are enough votes in those cities to swing those states. He knew he was going to get killed in those cities no matter what.

Ironically, i think Trump has actually out-performed Hillary (% wise) in those cities (at least Philly), but the turnout was so high the raw # of votes are what got him.

He did. When you don't have the demographics you suppress.

Also, you know who has received the second most votes ever. Donald.

Wow.

Gathering up millions of votes. Lol.

You saying GTFOH after that is truly amazing.

Reactions: indy35

Probably because morons like you will believe whatever he says.

If you're too far away to see what is going on, then what's the difference between not being allowed in and not being close enough? It's semantics but still against the law.

There is a material difference between they are not letting us in at all and they are letting us in but we think we are too far away (odd it is the same distance that was used in 2016 but not an issue when Trump won, but I digress . . . ). One suggests something nefarious and one is a procedural complaint. In the context of attacking a process that sets our country apart from much of the rest of the world and is part of what makes our country great, it is not a meaningless difference or semantics as you suggest. The fact that Trump and so many of his followers do not see the distinction or appreciate the damage making such claims without any actual evidence to substantiate claims of fraud is doing to America's standing in the world is Exhibit A why Trump needs to go. No American president has ever acted close to this recklessly in a contested or close election. Now is the time for all the members of the GOP who carry pocket constitutions and talk about their love for the document to prove that it is more than just a prop and they actually walk the walk.

Let's stop and think about this for a minute. Assuming for the sake of argument that Trump is right and there is unprecedented massive fraud there are a couple of issues. First, the raid to kill Bin Laden was close hold less than 100 people fully briefed and classified as TS/SCI but pretty much everything down to the name of the dog that went on the raid was leaked within 48 hours. Do you really think that a multi-state operation that would involved at minimum hundreds of individuals including in states where the governor and secretary of state are Republicans could remain secret? Come on. That does not pass the laugh test. I mean even the fearless reporting duo of Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman have not been able to drum up some loon to claim they were part of the scheme, and they were able to find someone who was "sexually assaulted" by Robert Muller on a date where there are multiple newspaper reports establishing that he was in an entirely different state. Odd, they cannot find one person who was "invovled" in this fraud. Second, if it is so easy to rig the process, why would the Dems not have done it on the front side. Putin and despots the world over know that you rig the process on the front side because it is far harder to inject ballots into the system after the fact than at the outset (see the 2016 election in Russia where there are multiple videos on YouTube of ballot boxes that were nearly full when the polls opened). Third, if there is this massive fraud why did the GOP massively over perform in congressional races and state races? Of course, the Dems only submitted ballots with a vote for president. Small problem, most states provide detailed accounting about omitted votes and there is zero evidence that there are hundreds of thousands of ballots with only a Biden vote for President and no other votes. Okay, so the Dems submitted a bunch of fake ballots with votes for Biden but otherwise straight party GOP votes on the down ballot races. Literally, that is what you are alleging that they would have had to do for them to perpetuate a fraud against the President but otherwise let the GOP massively over-perform in all the other races. Put differently, they actively subverted their chance of winning the house and senate to try and get the president. If you honestly believe that, I have a lovely bridge that I would be glad to sell to you. Fourth, the fraud would have to extend to the EU, because the election observers that the EU sent reported zero evidence of fraud or irregularities. So now, this is an international undertaking. Ah, but of course, this is clearly an operation of the the Illuminati or Bilderbergs.

If Trump and his enablers have actual evidence of voting fraud, it is time to put up or shut-up. You cannot attack the bedrock of American democracy and present as your evidence "look at the reports in the media" as the President has done so far. If you have not figured it out at this point, when Trump says "lots of people are saying", "just look what the media are reporting", "X occurred and the report I saw will be available to you shortly", etc. it should be translated to "I am completely making this sh*t up". If there is actual voter fraud, it should be reported and investigated and if found to be true the perpetrators should get a one way ticket to federal death row in Terra Haute. Frankly, I'd advocate a more rudimentary and immediate form of justice for such individuals if such a stunning lapse of due process was not exactly what concerns me about the current President. If this is nothing but the President's typical nonsense because his feelings are hurt that he lost the election, history is not going to look kindly on him or his enablers. The fact that Ric Grenell looked like he had a massive case of diarrhea and desperately needed a toilet based on how quickly he was trying to run away from reporters in Nevada yesterday when they asked him to provide just a single example of the fraud he was alleging occurred at his press conference is rather telling. How the party of Reagan that I joined when I was 18 and voted with for ~40 years has become an inept imitation of Soviet-style authoritarianism is something I will never understand. How people who are so worried about being able to say Merry Christmas or defending their Second Amendment rights cannot see that they are all in on a buffoon who loves this country about as much as he loves paying taxes terrifies me, because the other instances of such blind allegiance throughout world history do not turn out too well. But when most of your voters are non-college educated, it perhaps is not surprising why they do not have a sufficient historical understanding to appreciate such fact.

Last edited:

Desperation sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT