ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt v. Purdue Game Thread

this game we did what we could not do last week and that was move the ball and come up with some stops. last week after we scored on the first drive of the second half, both offense and defense quit. one bad decision by sindelar on that int and our punting stinks. yes, our lack of running game will haunt us down the road. but glad to come away with a W

I did not get to see the game live today. I had to watch it taped. Maybe it was discussed already. Sorry if it has been, but did anyone else see how many times Bell had a one on one match, and Sindelar never seemed to look his way?

I did not get to see the game live today. I had to watch it taped. Maybe it was discussed already. Sorry if it has been, but did anyone else see how many times Bell had a one on one match, and Sindelar never seemed to look his way?

Bell had 4 receptions for 82 yards.

Rondale: 13 for 220 yards.

In all, 9 receivers had receptions. NINE.

It's pointless to start looking for reasons to criticize a 5th yr SR QB for not looking the way of a FR WR, when you have an all-world WR on the field and numerous other options.

Yeah he isn't good. People keep saying we are in the 3rd year of a rebuild. Stop playing a 5th year QB who cant make reads and got lucky today and play the QB we will have for the future. When we aren't in a rebuilding year.

Yeah he isn't good. People keep saying we are in the 3rd year of a rebuild. Stop playing a 5th year QB who cant make reads and got lucky today and play the QB we will have for the future. When we aren't in a rebuilding year.

Goodness sakes. He threw for 500+ yards and 5 TDs. We have no running game and you want to play an inexperienced QB??? Makes sense...

Reactions: boilerHup
Goodness sakes. He threw for 500+ yards and 5 TDs. We have no running game and you want to play an inexperienced QB??? Makes sense...
It does. Everyone says year 3 rebuild. So who cares about winning right. Build for future. More mobile QB will help open up the running game. Why not start the young QB so in 2 years we compete for a big ten title.

It does. Everyone says year 3 rebuild. So who cares about winning right. Build for future. More mobile QB will help open up the running game. Why not start the young QB so in 2 years we compete for a big ten title.

Why not start the experienced QB and let the younger QB learn the system in practice and by gaining knowledge from the experience? We can win and compete now. Your logic is flawed. What, you think this team, with all of its youth, won't keep getting better as the year progresses?

Why not start the experienced QB and let the younger QB learn the system in practice and by gaining knowledge from the experience? We can win and compete now. Your logic is flawed. What, you think this team, with all of its youth, won't keep getting better as the year progresses?
What exactly are we competing for. 6 or 7 wins is doable regardless of QB this year.

I'm starting to believe your QB of the future will never be a starter at Purdue if Sindelar stays health and returns next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT