ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt v. Purdue Game Thread

With all this talk of salting....I'm thirsty.

220px-Makers_Mark.jpg

Horvath shows during that drive that he BELONGS on the field.

True our offensive line is not great for running, but Zander is a great team player, and a favorite of many of the O players.

We need some help from other RB's also!
No he didn’t.

Look all I am saying is that if he is the best you got. Your screwed. I’m sure people like him. No one thinks he is a bad team player. Just not one you can be successful with if he the one getting the majority of your carries.

No he didn’t.

Look all I am saying is that if he is the best you got. Your screwed. I’m sure people like him. No one thinks he is a bad team player. Just not one you can be successful with if he the one getting the majority of your carries.

You demonstrate that you know NOTHING about football.

Horvath! effective when the line run blocks...

Umm, no. In order for him to be effective, there have to be massive holes. A good running back needs a crease, not a gaping hole. I'm sure Horvath is a great team player and hard worker, but he's not a Big Ten running back.

Sorry Dande, but Horvath has slow feet and doesn’t run tough. I’d be on board with giving Anthrop a shot at RB. Him and Danny both were RBs in HS and he doesn’t fumble.

Question? Sorry don’t want to read through everything, was it discussed how Sindelar lined up behind the left guard on that errant snap into the end zone that likely was intentional grounding? Thanks to anyone that updates me, much appreciated!

Question? Sorry don’t want to read through everything, was it discussed how Sindelar lined up behind the left guard on that errant snap into the end zone that likely was intentional grounding? Thanks to anyone that updates me, much appreciated!

I asked that same question and I’m pretty sure he did.

Reactions: cjf04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT