ADVERTISEMENT

Valparaiso - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

I really don’t like what I’m seeing from this team in terms of leadership. Maybe they removed the cancer, but there is still a leadership void.
That’s why I was disappointed in Tre. I don’t mind the shots not falling, but he should have grown out of the stupid fouls by now.

Well this is the same team that got dominated by Clemson. Really hope Ivey and hunter can make a big difference. Even with them I still have us finishing somewhere in the 7-10 range in conference
Yeah I mean we have the talent to finish higher, but we aren’t exactly a team at the moment.

I miss Jim Barber and Bob Ford announcing Purdue games.

And Ken Double!

5a1eebc570e4d639515076.jpg

He's also gotten the crap beat out of him under the basket in most games. So I can kinda understand some of the fouls...
Yeah this is the best treatment he’s probably received in terms of foul calls in his favor. I think I tend to hold him to a higher standard bcuz we all know at what level he can play - and the team seems to look/listen to him, too

Yeah I mean we have the talent to finish higher, but we aren’t exactly a team at the moment.
Ehh.. I mean we have some nice players for sure, but nobody dominant and the b1g is really good this year. Tré and maybe hunter have a shot to make b1g 3rd team. I’d say that’s about it. I think just making the tournament this year will be a success. Next year I will have high expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT