ADVERTISEMENT

Utah State v. Purdue - Game Thread (2024 NCAA Tournament, Midwest Region - round of 32)

You're right, the narrative is stupid, but it's very much real. Only ones worst are ESPN. Maybe you didn't watch their pick'em show right after selection sunday, but I did. National media loves to dog Purdue.
Im saying the narrative of some our fans acting like victims by the media

This is the Utah State team when they play top 40 teams I was hoping to see.

Pedal to the metal. Do not let up. Don’t give them home. Bury them. You wanna come out and just try to push us around. That only pisses us off!

Wow it is so nice having guys elevate their play on this stage for once instead of the opposite for once like tkr has done today

Reactions: DrEss
WTF? Running into Braden Smith apparently will result in calls against him this game. Atrocious officiating on him.

Travelling? Are these ref's on drugs? WTF is wrong with them? Glad it doesn't matter, we'll beat them if they give the opposition every call but that's ridiculous.

Reactions: Abugabby
Neither foul on Braden was a foul, one of them he got fouled

Now they can’t call a foul on him, so he traveled

Ok then

Guess someone on the staff doesn’t like him

Just have to make a quick post to vent:

The commentators on this game, mostly VanGundy and Ed Bonner or whoever are so blatantly wanting a Utah St. upset, its beyond unprofessional. Referring to the Aggies as 'we' and agreeing with every call against Purdue, like the two horse chit calls against Braden in transition at midcourt should be clear evidence they are incapable of calling a neutral game.

I hope we win by 50.

Back to the couch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT