ADVERTISEMENT

UT board now saying Brohm has accepted.

You'd be a fool to believe anything on Twitter from anyone. Even ((((reliable)))) sources who have been known to have 25+ fake Twitter handles made in their name.

"UT Boards" = lololololols

Twitter, intertron fan forumz, jfc.

Who knows what the truth is, but if Brohm is entertaining the thought of going there them I hope he given Purdue a chance to keep him here. He is building something good here and he could be the guy that finally takes Purdue to the BCS level in the years to come.

As I mentioned three days ago and was scoffed at by several saying.........That tI would go a long way if Brohm would just throw the cold wet blanket on this thing......The longer it goes the worst for Boiler Nation!!!

As I mentioned three days ago and was scoffed at by several saying.........That tI would go a long way if Brohm would just throw the cold wet blanket on this thing......The longer it goes the worst for Boiler Nation!!!
He has:

Yes but no way does he try to drag this out until after December 5th to save UT $1 million.

Indirectly.......
Well if he is out on the road with a recruit, kinda hard to do much else. That does speak volumes however since all the rumors have him talking to UT. Kinda hard to do that when you're with a new recruit.

Maybe Brohm has an evil twin?

Reactions: Bippus33
Well if he is out on the road with a recruit, kinda hard to do much else. That does speak volumes however since all the rumors have him talking to UT. Kinda hard to do that when you're with a new recruit.

Maybe Brohm has an evil twin?

If Brohm is his own agent, its entirely possible he's been speaking with UT reps. Also entirely possible he said no. Hyams is usually behind in news because he waits on 2 sources to confirm. Its unusual for him to go out on a ledge and be wrong. Possible though.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
If Brohm is his own agent, its entirely possible he's been speaking with UT reps. Also entirely possible he said no. Hyams is usually behind in news because he waits on 2 sources to confirm. Its unusual for him to go out on a ledge and be wrong. Possible though.
Considering a recruit posted that tweet not long ago and asked Brohm straight up, I'm fairly confident in it's accuracy.

Brohm is making a lot of money at Purdue, the fans and players really like the guy,he is doing well now, turning the program around, why go to Tenn for a little more money and be a puppet for the rich donors.

Brohm is making a lot of money at Purdue, the fans and players really like the guy,he is doing well now, turning the program around, why go to Tenn for a little more money and be a puppet for the rich donors.

Or, at the very least, if it is about the salary bump, wouldn't it be in Brohm's best interest to at least relay the offer to Bobinski and see if he's willing to up the ante? He seems to like it at Purdue.

And this is why intelligent people realize North Korea is not going to start a nuclear war. But many people believe they will! Some people are gullable while others prey on their fears!

Remember the St. Louis Post Dispatch ran headlines stating Missouri had hired Painter....then had to retract it. My sister-in-law sent me a copy of the paper when it happened...Remember "Dewey wins Presidency"...

Breaking news! I just got a call from the University of Tennessee and they want me to coach their football team. They must have heard about my sterling high school football career! They did say something about being pretty far down their list....

I may accept, but they will need to move the university to the Caymans Islands to seal the deal.

:cool:

I can tell you this...you can thank Phil Fulmer that you still have your coach today. And honestly, I'm happy for you guys, cause it sucks to lose a coach after one year. I'm speaking from experience.

I can tell you this...you can thank Phil Fulmer that you still have your coach today. And honestly, I'm happy for you guys, cause it sucks to lose a coach after one year. I'm speaking from experience.

is this a serious post?? lmao :D

If so- I have some beachfront property in Kansas I'd like to offer you. I'll give you a great deal. ;)

is this a serious post?? lmao :D

If so- I have some beachfront property in Kansas I'd like to offer you. I'll give you a great deal. ;)
I'm not here to troll you, just letting you know whats happening. Your mods can read our board and so can you for a 7 day trial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT