ADVERTISEMENT

Updated transfer list

He certainly has the skillset that NBA executives like for guard - big, physical, can score at all 3 levels. I would assume he has enough info to say he will be in the first round.
I know that I am in the minority, but, crazy overrated...solid certainly, but, no way that guy is near as good as he has been made out to be, or, appears to believe...and, if he is NBA first round, that says way more about how ridiculously weak this class is than it does about him.

Roster "subtractions" yes ... but not all those are transfers (contrary to your thread title). Illinois is losing only Miller to transfer. the other three are all pursuing professional opportunities.
Ayo is...the other two are not...unless they wish to pursue the same professional opportunities and career that Nojel is.

Roster "subtractions" yes ... but not all those are transfers (contrary to your thread title). Illinois is losing only Miller to transfer. the other three are all pursuing professional opportunities.
Expect Frazier and DaMonte Williams back for their super senior year.
Also expect Miller back at Illinois. Met with Underwood this week. He never wanted to leave. He has an ā€œEastern Momā€ who was jealous of Ayo and Curbelo. However, Illinois may take him back. Good talent.

Ayo is...the other two are not...unless they wish to pursue the same professional opportunities and career that Nojel is.
Giorgi hasnā€™t seen his mom in two years. He will play professionally in Europe nearer his family. Finished his degree in 3 years. Time to go back home. Great kid.

Frazier returning to Illinois. He has already played 4 years, but he now plans to play his super senior year. Damonte also. They wonā€™t count against the scholarship limit.

Giorgi hasnā€™t seen his mom in two years. He will play professionally in Europe nearer his family. Finished his degree in 3 years. Time to go back home. Great kid.

Frazier returning to Illinois. He has already played 4 years, but he now plans to play his super senior year. Damonte also. They wonā€™t count against the scholarship limit.
Giorgi is a player that every team wants. Not a superstar, but he always helps and never hurts the team.

I am as big a Giorgi fan as there is...love his game...love his energy...love his personality, and, I am extremely happy to hear that he is going back home and will play in Europe...that is awesome. Thank you for sharing that update and information.

Frazier returning is good to hear as well (maybe not so much as a Purdue fan). It obviously benefits Illinois, and, it may (and hopefully will) ultimately benefit him as well.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Expect Frazier and DaMonte Williams back for their super senior year.
Also expect Miller back at Illinois. Met with Underwood this week. He never wanted to leave. He has an ā€œEastern Momā€ who was jealous of Ayo and Curbelo. However, Illinois may take him back. Good talent.

Good info.

The Miller transfer news was the real head scratcher.

Good info.

The Miller transfer news was the real head scratcher.
I was wrong on Miller. His mom is not going to let him stay. You guys know about helicopter moms. Illinois was supposed to have a meeting with her this week but she refuses to meet. These parents arenā€™t helping their kids.

Illinois is moving on and will take Alphonso Plummer from Utah to replace him. Plummer set a Pac12 record with 11 threes in a game against Oregon State. He is from Puerto Rico and good friends with Curbelo.

Also Trent Frazier will announce this Saturday that he is returning.

I was wrong on Miller. His mom is not going to let him stay. You guys know about helicopter moms. Illinois was supposed to have a meeting with her this week but she refuses to meet. These parents arenā€™t helping their kids.

Illinois is moving on and will take Alphonso Plummer from Utah to replace him. Plummer set a Pac12 record with 11 threes in a game against Oregon State. He is from Puerto Rico and good friends with Curbelo.

Every time I hear about these kinds of parents, it does not end well for the kid.

Looks like DePaul's Charlie Moore is on the move again, school #4, another Chicago Public League kid, he has talent must not have liked the meeting with the new Coach. In the old days DePaul got lots of these kids and did great, times have sure changed. Miller is really good, it's a shame that his mother is ruining it for him, he's a NBA kid down the road.

Looks like DePaul's Charlie Moore is on the move again, school #4, another Chicago Public League kid, he has talent must not have liked the meeting with the new Coach. In the old days DePaul got lots of these kids and did great, times have sure changed. Miller is really good, it's a shame that his mother is ruining it for him, he's a NBA kid down the road.
Imagine what this kids resume is going to look like with potentially 4 colleges - that will be impressive.

Wow. Lots going on here, especially with some recent announcements out of Ann Arbor and Champaign . Frankly, this whole thing is a mess.

I tried my best to keep this list accurate and updated. Without further ado, here's the list of B10 roster subtractions...

---Illinois Fighting Illini---
Adam Miller
Ayo Dosunmu
Trent Frazier
Giorgi Bezhanishvili

---Indiana Hoosiers---
Al Durham
Armaan Franklin
Jacquez Henderson
Race Thompson

---Iowa Hawkeyes---
Austin Ash
Michael Baer
Jack Nunge

---Maryland Terrapins--
Chol Marial
Darryl Morsell
Connor Odom

---Michigan Wolverines--
Mike Smith
Chaundee Brown

---Michigan State Spartans--
Jack Hoiberg
Rocket Watts
Aaron Henry

---Minnesota Golden Gophers--
Marcus Carr
Sam Freeman
Gabe Kalscheur
Jamal Mashburn
Martice Mitchell
Jarvis Omersa
Liam Robbins
Tre Williams

---Nebraska Cornhuskers---
Teddy Allen
Akol Arop
Yvan Ouedraogo
Bret Porter
Elijah Wood

---Northwestern Wildcats---
Anthony Gaines
Miller Kopp

---Ohio State Buckeyes---
Musa Jallow

---Penn State Nittany Lions---
Trent Buttrick
John Harrar
Myreon Jones
Seth Lundy
Kyle McCloskey
Jamari Wheeler

---Purdue Boilermakers---
Emmanuel Dowuona
Aaron Wheeler

---Rutgers Scarlet Knights---
Mamadou Doucoure
Myles Johnson
Montez Mathis
Jacob Young

---Wisconsin Badgers---
Trevor Anderson
Joseph Hedstrom
Walt McGrory
Nate Reuvers
Race Thompson went nowhere

Side note is Foster Loyer entered the portal as well. Not sure I would want him on the team but feel like he never got it going at MSU. I think he never got over his injuries from high school.

The original list was compiled last week. This is a quickly evolving situation. Patience, grasshopper. Just updated it again to the best of my knowledge.
reading_is_fundamental__6_5_2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT