ADVERTISEMENT

Updated transfer list

Old Gold n Black

True Freshman
Nov 24, 2003
Wow. Lots going on here, especially with some recent announcements out of Ann Arbor and Champaign . Frankly, this whole thing is a mess.

I tried my best to keep this list accurate and updated. Without further ado, here's the list of B10 roster subtractions...

---Illinois Fighting Illini---
Adam Miller
Ayo Dosunmu
Giorgi Bezhanishvili
Kofi Cockburn

---Indiana Hoosiers---
Al Durham
Armaan Franklin
Jacquez Henderson
Joey Brunk

---Iowa Hawkeyes---
Austin Ash
Michael Baer
Jack Nunge

---Maryland Terrapins--
Chol Marial
Darryl Morsell
Connor Odom

---Michigan Wolverines--
Mike Smith
Chaundee Brown
Isaiah Livers
Austin Davis

---Michigan State Spartans--
Jack Hoiberg
Rocket Watts
Aaron Henry
Thomas Kithier

---Minnesota Golden Gophers--
Marcus Carr
Sam Freeman
Gabe Kalscheur
Jamal Mashburn
Martice Mitchell
Jarvis Omersa
Liam Robbins
Tre Williams

---Nebraska Cornhuskers---
Teddy Allen
Akol Arop
Yvan Ouedraogo
Bret Porter
Elijah Wood

---Northwestern Wildcats---
Anthony Gaines
Miller Kopp

---Ohio State Buckeyes---
Musa Jallow

---Penn State Nittany Lions---
Trent Buttrick
John Harrar
Myreon Jones
Seth Lundy
Kyle McCloskey
Jamari Wheeler

---Purdue Boilermakers---
Emmanuel Dowuona
Aaron Wheeler

---Rutgers Scarlet Knights---
Mamadou Doucoure
Myles Johnson
Montez Mathis
Jacob Young

---Wisconsin Badgers---
Trevor Anderson
Joseph Hedstrom
Walt McGrory
Nate Reuvers

Last edited:
Wow. Lots going on here, especially with some recent announcements out of Ann Arbor and Champaign . Frankly, this whole thing is a mess.

I tried my best to keep this list accurate and updated. Without further ado, here's the list of B10 roster subtractions...

Adam Miller
Ayo Dosunmu
Trent Frazier
Giorgi Bezhanishvili

---Indiana Hoosiers---
Al Durham
Armaan Franklin
Jacquez Henderson
Race Thompson

---Iowa Hawkeyes---
Austin Ash
Michael Baer
Jack Nunge

---Maryland Terrapins--
Chol Marial
Darryl Morsell
Connor Odom

---Michigan Wolverines--
Mike Smith
Chaundee Brown

---Michigan State Spartans--
Jack Hoiberg
Rocket Watts

---Minnesota Golden Gophers--
Marcus Carr
Sam Freeman
Gabe Kalscheur
Jamal Mashburn
Martice Mitchell
Jarvis Omersa
Liam Robbins
Tre Williams

---Nebraska Cornhuskers---
Teddy Allen
Akol Arop
Yvan Ouedraogo
Bret Porter
Elijah Wood

---Northwestern Wildcats---
Anthony Gaines
Miller Kopp

---Ohio State Buckeyes---
Musa Jallow

---Penn State Nittany Lions---
Trent Buttrick
John Harrar
Myreon Jones
Seth Lundy
Kyle McCloskey
Jamari Wheeler

---Purdue Boilermakers---
Emmanuel Dowuona
Aaron Wheeler

---Rutgers Scarlet Knights---
Mamadou Doucoure
Myles Johnson
Montez Mathis
Jacob Young

---Wisconsin Badgers---
Trevor Anderson
Joseph Hedstrom
Walt McGrory
Nate Reuvers
Race Thompson announced he's coming back to IU.

I'd take Mathis, Smith, Carr or Dosunmu. (unfortunately, so would every other team).

Added Aaron Henry to the list. Just announced he's leaving MSU.
He certainly has the skillset that NBA executives like for guard - big, physical, can score at all 3 levels. I would assume he has enough info to say he will be in the first round.

If we picked up Tre' Williams from Minnesota we could have a score keeper's and announcer's nightmare. I suppose we could call one Tre Accent. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
After looking at this list, it's difficult to have any kind of feel for the different tiers of teams in the big ten next year. It looks like every team gets significantly worse with the exception of us, OSU, and, possibly, Michigan.

However, as we saw with IU, we have no idea who will end up staying, what teams have realistic transfer targets, or if more will hit the portal as players start to see the basketball landscape take shape. It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone like Aaron Henry changed his mind, returned to the school, and suddenly turned that team into a transfer destination (note that I'm saying someone of his caliber, not him specifically).

I think this is reflected in our super early rankings. It seems to be a safe bet that Purdue is very unlikely to lose anyone else and could even pick up a player, hence the top 5 rankings. I think we will slide down as more and more transfers make decisions. I don't mind that, though, because I still think we'll be a top ten caliber team throughout the season next year with a very high ceiling.

Going to be a fun off-season.

Last edited:
I was going to suggest adding the seniors (namely Garza) but with the free year even that's up in the air.

If we picked up Tre' Williams from Minnesota we could have a score keeper's and announcer's nightmare. I suppose we could call one Tre Accent. Just saying.
one of the best moments I witnessed from a PA announcer was when the Sixer's old PA guy Dave Zinchoff said after Garfield Heard from Buffalo made a basket, he said that was Heard of Buffalo.

Lots going on, especially with announcements out of Ann Arbor and Champaign .
...here's the list of B10 roster subtractions...

Adam Miller
Ayo Dosunmu
Trent Frazier
Giorgi Bezhanishvili
Roster "subtractions" yes ... but not all those are transfers (contrary to your thread title). Illinois is losing only Miller to transfer. the other three are all pursuing professional opportunities.

Roster "subtractions" yes ... but not all those are transfers (contrary to your thread title)
Meh...semantics. I have to say though, my heart almost stopped when I saw the Trevion Williams headline. He'll be back.

That said, Husker-nation is thrilled that they are finally dumping that troublemaker Elijah Wood. I mean, damn...here's what that punk has been up to lately. He's even sporting the Nebraska red and white in that vid...

tic (for the humor-impaired souls on this site)

Meh...semantics. I have to say though, my heart almost stopped when I saw the Trevion Williams headline. He'll be back.

That said, Husker-nation is thrilled that they are finally dumping that troublemaker Elijah Wood. I mean, damn...here's what that punk has been up to lately. He's even sporting the Nebraska red and white in that vid...

tic (for the humor-impaired souls on this site)

If you look closely, one of the guys in the background looks like a celebrity. He very closely resembled Danny Devito but I think he is a little taller.

Yeesh. That is a mess and Minny and PSU basically had the whole team transfer.
Initially IU did the same, but then they hired the Woody-Barney-Matta team, and the bleeding stopped. They still lost 2 key players.

pro ball overseas? He seems like a solid player, but dont see him anywhere near nba pro.
Agreed but wouldn’t be surprised to see him get a 2 way contract and end up making a roster. Above average facilitator and decent shooter. Wouldn’t shock me if he makes it.

Reactions: DAG10
Agreed but wouldn’t be surprised to see him get a 2 way contract and end up making a roster. Above average facilitator and decent shooter. Wouldn’t shock me if he makes it.
sub 10 ppg, and 26% 3 point shooter. He has no place in the NBA. He is a good passer, but outside that he is not impressive as a pro prospect in any way. He's not young, his improvement has plateaued, undersized, not a good shooter, and from the looks of it well below average athleticism relative to nba players.

sub 10 ppg, and 26% 3 point shooter. He has no place in the NBA. He is a good passer, but outside that he is not impressive as a pro prospect in any way. He's not young, his improvement has plateaued, undersized, not a good shooter, and from the looks of it well below average athleticism relative to nba players.
If not for those issues, he'd be a lottery pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT