ADVERTISEMENT

Update of those who left the WBB program

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
For any who follow how players leaving the program for elsewhere have done…

Kayana Traylor started almost all the games for Virginia Tech and played over 30 mins per game. She averaged 10.8 ppg and shot 0.333 from 3PT. Virginia Tech won both of their NCAA games this week and enters the Sweet 16 playing the winner of tonight’s Tennessee/Toledo game.

RaShaya Kyle started and played about half the game mins (20.7) for Florida this year. She averaged 9.4 ppg and 6.2 rpg. She was part of the 9 players ejected for fighting when playing Kentucky in the first game of the SEC tournament, which they lost. She did not play in the Gators first NIT game against Wofford which they won. There was no mention on Florida’s site why she did not play - possibly suspended as a result of the kerfuffle?

I can’t think of any others who left and were playing this year. Wishing both players good fortunes in their respective tournaments.

Reactions: RBryant311
Moore didn't play this year but I saw her on the bench for OleMiss last night against Stanford. Doumbia made the tournament at USC. Gony made the WNIT with California Irvine. Makolo was at TCU.

Reactions: DocRon
Wonder if any beside Stoddard leave in the near future? I hope a portal scorer type is brought in, I imagine we see another player or two leave.

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT