ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrone Tracy Jr

POTFHBTFU

Junior
Jul 25, 2021
He has most “adds” of free agents in my fantasy football league. It says he is expected to be the lead back this weekend for the Giants!

I actually picked him up as a streamer. He obviously is good at caching the ball out of the backfield and the giants will throw it to their RBs. I anticipate there will be a lot of checkdowns playing from behind and a crappy qb so in a ppr league seemed like high potential.

Reactions: Chi-Boiler
kind of crazy looking back how much talent we had on last years team that the guys we got on the portal have not been able to replace... tracy, burks, Sheffield, garrett miller just from the offensive skill positions

Between Tracy and Mostert, Purdue running backs combine for over 200 yards rushing today.

AOC came in late in the second half for Minshew, which may be an indication that he might get a chance to start next week.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Between Tracy and Mostert, Purdue running backs combine for over 200 yards rushing today.

AOC came in late in the second half for Minshew, which may be an indication that he might get a chance to start next week.
AOC didn't look great either though. Threw into triple coverage and got picked, and then probably should have taken a safety by shoveling a pass out of bounds for intentional grounding right on the goal line. He did finish a drive for a score though. Pierce was non-committal about who would start next week.

Reactions: pboiler18
AOC didn't look great either though. Threw into triple coverage and got picked, and then probably should have taken a safety by shoveling a pass out of bounds for intentional grounding right on the goal line. He did finish a drive for a score though. Pierce was non-committal about who would start next week.
Yeah, I don't think either of them did great. AOC definitely had some bad decisions, but Minshew hasn't played well, either. Probably mostly hoping that AOC gets a chance to figure out given how much I enjoyed watching him play at Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT