ADVERTISEMENT

Trunp's NFTs

LMFHO, and they supposedly sold out, that' hilarious and frighting.
Say what you want about the guy but damn does he know how to grift. PT Barnum once said there’s a sucker born every minute, Trump knows this better than anyone. Also, I’m an avid baseball card collector, the minute I saw this I told my wife that it’s probably not a bad investment for those buying a lot of them, someone’s trash is another’s treasure. Those $99 cards are going for over $200, I’m sure some are selling, quick way to make a few bucks. If he wasn’t getting the money I would have seriously thought about buying for investment purposes, since he’s grifting there was no way I was going to do it though.

Say what you want about the guy but damn does he know how to grift. PT Barnum once said there’s a sucker born every minute, Trump knows this better than anyone. Also, I’m an avid baseball card collector, the minute I saw this I told my wife that it’s probably not a bad investment for those buying a lot of them, someone’s trash is another’s treasure. Those $99 cards are going for over $200, I’m sure some are selling, quick way to make a few bucks. If he wasn’t getting the money I would have seriously thought about buying for investment purposes, since he’s grifting there was no way I was going to do it though.
Trump is an amateur grifter compared to the Bidens, who are so accomplished they have the federal government abetting their crimes.

Barnum very likely did not say that, btw, but a lot of suckers like you believe he did and repeat it mindlessly.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Trump has an endless supply of fans even dumber than he is (see above) that will suck his **** at the drop of a hat.
Dumber than a box of rocks, the lot of them.
Suckers indeed. ;)
They are part of the Chumptown cult. Anyone that would buy that NFT crap need some serious intervention.

Fascinating to watch the evolution of the trumpers. They don’t even want to vote for him but can’t help defending him. Choose any trump criticism…….and it’s “Yeah, trump is kinda like that but Biden is much worse”……..with zero facts to back it up.

Fascinating to watch the evolution of the trumpers. They don’t even want to vote for him but can’t help defending him. Choose any trump criticism…….and it’s “Yeah, trump is kinda like that but Biden is much worse”……..with zero facts to back it up.
Who in the posts above was defending Trump?

Spoken like a true clownpants fan.

A friend of yours, @HoosierfanJM ?
Nah. I don't take pot-shots at Purdue or posters that are acting respectfully; but he's right about Trump. And so was I - way, way farther back.

BTW, glad to see that you've come around on Trump - it took you awhile but it seems as though you finally admit that he is (and I quote you), "a grifter," and "a terrible person." Take away your what-about-isms and you've nailed some of Trump's inherent qualities with those descriptions.

Now you need to add "killing the Republican party" and "the inspiration and mouthpiece for anti-American insurrection" and you'll have completed the picture.

Last edited:
Nah. I don't take pot-shots at Purdue or posters that are acting respectfully; but he's right about Trump. And so was I - way, way farther back.
right about Trump? What do you think he was trying to say? Can you translate it from leoosier gibberish to English for the rest of us?

BTW, glad to see that you've come around on Trump - it took you awhile but it seems as though you finally admit that he is (and I quote you), "a grifter," and "a terrible person." Take away your what-about-isms and you've nailed some of Trump's inherent qualities with those descriptions.
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, nor his opponent, because both were and are terrible people. Once he got into office, however, his policies overall were good for the nation. So, despite Trump continuing to be a terrible person, I voted for him in 2020 because he was running against an even worse person whose campaign promise to 'Kiddo" that 'we're going to end fossil fuels" was woefully short sighted and has been very harmful to the nation.
Now you need to add "killing the Republican party" and "the inspiration and mouthpiece for anti-American insurrection" and you'll have completed the picture.
You continue to be confused about insurrection. Has anyone been charged with it?

Did you ever figure out, btw, why the FBI announced in 2021 it could find no evidence of collusion re Jan 6, instead of saying no comment-ongoing investigation like they usually do? I expected you to figure it out by now. I bet even Bob can figure it out.

You continue to be confused about insurrection. Has anyone been charged with it?
Yes! Many! And not just charged, convicted!

Charged and convicted for seditious conspiracy. And Tarrio trial starts this week!

You should read the news more. You may think it’s “fake news“ but those evil bastards who are rotting in federal prison don’t think their convictions are fake.

Reactions: charlespig

Charged and convicted for seditious conspiracy. And Tarrio trial starts this week!

You should read the news more. You may think it’s “fake news“ but those evil bastards who are rotting in federal prison don’t think their convictions are fake.
You should read your own posts more (especially before you post them), such as the one earlier this year where you said seditious conspiracy is not the same as insurrection, if I recall.

You should read your own posts more (especially before you post them), such as the one earlier this year where you said seditious conspiracy is not the same as insurrection, if I recall.
You recall wrong.

Seditious Conspiracy is the federal statute that is exactly for such a thing. There is no “insurrection” statute.

BTW… Whenever you “if I recall” one of my posts it’s a sure tell that you are lying and about to mis-remember. Like clockwork. And then this happens and you conveniently drop your “memory of what I said.”

Lol.

Last edited:

can't confuse trumpies with facts.

Who in the posts above was defending Trump?
Lol. I only get to use one post? All you previous posts don’t count?

And yes, when you continually try to minimize trump’s actions by falsely claiming Biden is worse you are defending trump.

And no, I’m not going to waste time searching for statements of you defending trump when it’s been your thing for 6 years.

And yes, I’m a coward and afraid to reply.

right about Trump? What do you think he was trying to say? Can you translate it from leoosier gibberish to English for the rest of us?

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, nor his opponent, because both were and are terrible people. Once he got into office, however, his policies overall were good for the nation. So, despite Trump continuing to be a terrible person, I voted for him in 2020 because he was running against an even worse person whose campaign promise to 'Kiddo" that 'we're going to end fossil fuels" was woefully short sighted and has been very harmful to the nation.

Did you ever figure out, btw, why the FBI announced in 2021 it could find no evidence of collusion re Jan 6, instead of saying no comment-ongoing investigation like they usually do? I expected you to figure it out by now. I bet even Bob can figure it out.
Then you should be able to post a link to the FBI announcement.

Well shit. That's not going to happen.

When called out to provide facts, the weasel gene kicks in and the snowy-snowy-sensitive snowflake ducks for whattaboutism cover.
Ok, the FBI leaked it. That's what they do, among other things.

What, you don't believe this guy who was on the FBI payroll?

Holy shit -- you continue to link articles that were published pre-indictment!!! Are you that thick?

I'll say it again. R E A D S L L O W W L Y

As said by me in the other thread -- Seditious Conspiracy is the Federal Statutory term to charge these treasonous bastards.

"Insurrection" is the layman's term.

You keep saying that if no one was charged with "insurrection" it must not have been that bad after all.

Hey! No one was charged with a statute called "Really Awfulness by People that Hate America in the Name of Donald Trumpikins!" so it must not be that bad after all and the FBI must not have any evidence and blahblahblahblahblah.

I choose to believe that you are just trolling against a losing cause and aren't this devoid of reading comprehension, but just in case you STILL haven't absorbed this? Let me make it clear:

Many, many have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy for their organized efforts to violently overthrow the United States Government on January 6, 2021.
They have uniformly stated that they were inspired by then-President Donald J. Trump.
They have been charged.
Many have pled guilty.
Some conspiracy leaders went to trial and were convicted.
The next widespread Seditious Conspiracy trial of Proud Boys leadership has begun.
The Oath Keepers leadership will rot in Federal Prison.

The evidence took months to collect, but citing a pre-indictment/plea article that states no one has been charged yet is childish, and transparently desperate and false.

NOW do you understand?

Trump is an amateur grifter compared to the Bidens, who are so accomplished they have the federal government abetting their crimes.

Barnum very likely did not say that, btw, but a lot of suckers like you believe he did and repeat it mindlessly.
I don’t like Biden, not sure what that has to do with Trump grifting. It’s weird, the most a person can buy is 100, at $99 a card, that’s $9,900, sort of a strange number. Trump must be a fan of the Ozarks, maybe the Soprano’s, both great shows.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Lol. I only get to use one post? All you previous posts don’t count?
I was simply asking you why you blurted out above since it was not part of the posting. You did so because that is your default, Trump is bad (but no comment on his policies, which seem to be of no importance to you).

And yes, when you continually try to minimize trump’s actions by falsely claiming Biden is worse you are defending trump.
That is your default because you can't defend Biden, especially as the evidence amounts about his influence-peddling family business.

And no, I’m not going to waste time searching for statements of you defending trump when it’s been your thing for 6 years.
I defended Trump's policies. I challenge you to find even one instance where I said he is a good person.

That said, he is a not as bad a person as a creep who took showers with his own daughter, if what that daughter said is true. Do you agree with that?

And yes, I’m a coward and afraid to reply.
True, but JM's hysteria obviously got you so exited you overcame your fear.

Holy shit -- you continue to link articles that were published pre-indictment!!! Are you that thick?

I'll say it again. R E A D S L L O W W L Y

As said by me in the other thread -- Seditious Conspiracy is the Federal Statutory term to charge these treasonous bastards.

"Insurrection" is the layman's term.

You keep saying that if no one was charged with "insurrection" it must not have been that bad after all.

Hey! No one was charged with a statute called "Really Awfulness by People that Hate America in the Name of Donald Trumpikins!" so it must not be that bad after all and the FBI must not have any evidence and blahblahblahblahblah.

I choose to believe that you are just trolling against a losing cause and aren't this devoid of reading comprehension, but just in case you STILL haven't absorbed this? Let me make it clear:

Many, many have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy for their organized efforts to violently overthrow the United States Government on January 6, 2021.
They have uniformly stated that they were inspired by then-President Donald J. Trump.
They have been charged.
Many have pled guilty.
Some conspiracy leaders went to trial and were convicted.
The next widespread Seditious Conspiracy trial of Proud Boys leadership has begun.
The Oath Keepers leadership will rot in Federal Prison.

The evidence took months to collect, but citing a pre-indictment/plea article that states no one has been charged yet is childish, and transparently desperate and false.

NOW do you understand?
Then why did you say "anti-American insurrection" instead of "anti-American SD" in your post above?

I was simply asking you why you blurted out above since it was not part of the posting. You did so because that is your default, Trump is bad (but no comment on his policies, which seem to be of no importance to you).

That is your default because you can't defend Biden, especially as the evidence amounts about his influence-peddling family business.

I defended Trump's policies. I challenge you to find even one instance where I said he is a good person.

That said, he is a not as bad a person as a creep who took showers with his own daughter, if what that daughter said is true. Do you agree with that?

True, but JM's hysteria obviously got you so exited you overcame your fear.
So the entire counter to your constant ridiculous assertion that no one has been charged is to say that I'm hysterical?

That is a devoid of substance response. I'm worried that your feelings get hurt super-duper-easy when you are confronted with evidence.

In my opinion? It would be far more adult for you to state that you have been diametrically wrong and that you will stop posting links to 'just-pre-indictment' articles from the summer of 2021 as fodder for why there weren't charges.

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedinGold
Then why did you say "anti-American insurrection" instead of "anti-American SD" in your post above?
Again, because 'insurrection' is the layman's term to describe what happened. Do I really need to provide the exact statutory wording each and every time to clarify what has been said ad nauseum?

In my opinion? It would be far more adult for you to state that you have been diametrically wrong and that you will stop posting links to 'just-pre-indictment' articles from the summer of 2021 as fodder for why their weren't charges.
Surprised you still cannot understand what I was asking you in posting the "pre-indictment" leak link.

I was not asking you if the leaks were accurate or premature. I was asking why did the FBI leak that info at that time instead of remaining silent.

I can think of only one plausible reason.

• Haha
So the entire counter to your constant ridiculous assertion that no one has been charged is to say that I'm hysterical?
Look at your posts above. Large font, boldface, extended, repetitive verbiage, childish insults. Strikes me as hysterical. How would you classify it?

Look at your posts above. Large font, boldface, extended, repetitive verbiage, childish insults. Strikes me as hysterical. How would you classify it?

Sorry, too funny not to chime in because I can't believe you are asking the question. I think HoosierFanJM is just trying to dumb it down for you and give you the key points since you seem to have trouble reading.

OK, now let me excuse myself and go grab more popcorn.

No. 4 former and current and former law enforcement officials. Those guys could be republicans and/or trump supporters. You have zero information showing this was an intentional leak by the FBI. You’re simply trying to make this fit your obsession that the FBI was somehow behind 1/6.

The FBI had yet to thoroughly investigate 1/6 when this came out. You are now clearly seeing the results of the investigation as JM has demonstrated. Why would the FBI leak a story saying nothing has been found before they had investigated? Yeah, because of your crackpot theories and Ray freakin Epps.

I suspect nobody in Federal prison in our soft on crime country is truly "rotting in prison". They'd have to be shipped to another country's prisons for that to be true. Even the FTX guy decided it was more comfortable to waive extradition than to stay in a Bahamian prison.

No. 4 former and current and former law enforcement officials. Those guys could be republicans and/or trump supporters. You have zero information showing this was an intentional leak by the FBI. You’re simply trying to make this fit your obsession that the FBI was somehow behind 1/6.
US House Documents Repository

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/GO/GO00/20210902/114020/HMKP-117-GO00-20210902-SD004.pdf

Why would the FBI leak a story saying nothing has been found before they had investigated?
At least you seem to understand the question now. Could you please explain it to JM once he calms down?

Sorry, too funny not to chime in because I can't believe you are asking the question. I think HoosierFanJM is just trying to dumb it down for you and give you the key points since you seem to have trouble reading.
As the question was to JM and not you, did you feel you must jump in to answer because you thought JM was too hysterical to speak for himself?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT