ADVERTISEMENT

Ford cutting production of F150 electrics

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Big Blue 70% reduction due to huge losses on every truck sold...2 of every 3 workers at the truck plant laid off. 1400 workers idled.

Ford losing $34K to $36K on each truck sold amounting to huge financial losses for Ford.

Ford
adding 900 jobs to 3rd shift on gas powered Rangers and Bronco's.

This will lead to suppliers of Ford's EV program laying off workers or letting them go completely.

Ram and GM can't be far behind.

Big Blue 70% reduction due to huge losses on every truck sold...2 of every 3 workers at the truck plant laid off. 1400 workers idled.

Ford losing $34K to $36K on each truck sold amounting to huge financial losses for Ford.

Ford
adding 900 jobs to 3rd shift on gas powered Rangers and Bronco's.

This will lead to suppliers of Ford's EV program laying off workers or letting them go completely.

Ram and GM can't be far behind.
The UAW 'leadership' just endorsed Crow yesterday.

My guess is that a majority of the UAW membership can understand the connection between Crow's green pork fetish and the struggles of their companies, and will vote for Trump.

The UAW 'leadership' just endorsed Crow yesterday.

My guess is that a majority of the UAW membership can understand the connection between Crow's green pork fetish and the struggles of their companies, and will vote for Trump
While most UAW members I know (I put parts in the Kokomo plants until my retirement) voted for Trump the first time, some did not the second time. But....when the debates were going on, Trump had more UAW members at his rallies than were at the debates.

Fain, who is out of the Kokomo local, is very much a radical leftist, hell bent on the socialization of every worker in the world. The workers gained a lot this time, and many...but not all...will vote their wallet.

That said, most workers are non-union and voted for Trump and will do so again.

Reactions: Riveting-
While most UAW members I know (I put parts in the Kokomo plants until my retirement) voted for Trump the first time, some did not the second time. But....when the debates were going on, Trump had more UAW members at his rallies than were at the debates.

Fain, who is out of the Kokomo local, is very much a radical leftist, hell bent on the socialization of every worker in the world. The workers gained a lot this time, and many...but not all...will vote their wallet.

That said, most workers are non-union and voted for Trump and will do so again.
Good input, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT