ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Tariffs.....good or bad?

Many blacks were offended with that foolinsh statement of a black job by Chump.

I said it was stupid on here twice....now 3 times.

But as you can see from my post above, all people have a choice between feckless word salads or actual great policies that would help their families.

Many folks of all races, even blacks that find Ts past statements offensive are holding their nose & choosing the latter...... because they are smart and know what's best for their families.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riveting
I said it was stupid on here twice....now 3 times.

But as you can see from my post above, all people have a choice between feckless word salads or actual great policies that would help their families.

Many folks of all races, even blacks that find Ts past statements offensive are holding their nose & choosing the latter...... because they are smart and know what's best for their families.
Still waiting to find out what these said policies are though.

Do some reading on your own outside of msnbc. Don't expect others to hold your hand.

I recommend the Wall Street Journal.
From Trump. Waiting for him to actually articulate a policy, riveting. Just one. He knows more than anyone about everything, right? You’d think he’d be able to clearly articulate just one.

From Trump. Waiting for him to actually articulate a policy, riveting. Just one. He knows more than anyone about everything, right? You’d think he’d be able to clearly articulate just one.
Here's one: reinstate remain-in-Mexico.

Pretty clear, right?

Do some reading on your own outside of msnbc. Don't expect others to hold your hand.

I recommend the Wall Street Journal.

Policy wise it is a landslide for Trump middle class family policies with a few exceptions. Policy is easily decipherable & out there everywhere for Trump.

K2....once you wade through the word salads and feckless rambles of drunk Hallmark, one can see little policy that really helps most middle class (more than Trump's) families beyond the extra $1,000 for new babies. Many of her policies won't work or/& have reverse negative effects.

Policy wise it is a landslide for Trump middle class family policies with a few exceptions. Policy is easily decipherable & out there everywhere for Trump.

K2....once you wade through the word salads and feckless rambles of drunk Hallmark, one can see little policy that really helps most middle class (more than Trump's) families beyond the extra $1,000 for new babies. Many of her policies won't work or/& have reverse negative effects.
Maybe the Vice Puppet should propose $2,000 for each abortion.

• Wow
Reactions: Boiler Buck
I said articulate.

Quit simping so hard for him. You’re embarrassing yourself.
The policy is that people who arrive at the US Border claiming asylum will remain in Mexico until their cases can be heard. That is how it worked before Crow and his Vice Puppet cancelled it.

Even a lib-dem should be able to understand that.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT