ADVERTISEMENT

Trump NY Criminal Case..... election interference at the highest level

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
With all the many reversible legal errors in this hoax sham Trump case by these NY Dem opperatives & Dem judge aimed at one goal..........a pre election conviction.

They don't care that it will be obviously overturned after the election due to all the many legal errors. They want to state that Trump is a convict to influence the election.

Is there ANYONE here who can make any case at all that this sham NY Lawfare case is NOT ELECTION INTERFERENCE @ the highest level.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
You never answered my question a while back. What flavor of Flavor Aid do you like?

Per a criminal trial decided by a jury of his peers.

Guilty on each and every one of the 34 criminal counts.

Donald J Trump is now a 34 count convicted criminal.

Donald J Trump is now a 34 count convicted criminal. A criminal; adjudged guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. On every one of 34 counts. TRUMP IS A CRIMINAL.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck

Donald J Trump is now a 34 count convicted criminal. A criminal; adjudged guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. On every one of 34 counts. TRUMP IS A CRIMINAL.
But unlike your hero, not responsible for the deaths of 13 American soldiers, an Afg family of 7, and unknown numbers of Afg allies.

Reactions: pboiler18
Thank you for a response that by deflecting, admits you can't make a case this isn't election interference.
On the plus side, Uncle Pavlov finally learned to spell Flavor Aid. His old spelling, Flav-or-Aid, makes no logical sense, but he used it for years. I almost wish I had not corrected him.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
On the plus side, Uncle Pavlov finally learned to spell Flavor Aid. His old spelling, Flav-or-Aid, makes no logical sense, but he used it for years. I almost wish I had not corrected him.

What do you mean.....he speaks (and writes) English good.
(Reference to an earlier BNI ironic critique of a Dems English) Lol

I thought I was bad. But no contest.....I will give that award to BNI.

Reactions: pboiler18
Btw.....I heard on the radio the Trump donation site crashed for a short time, after the corrupt lawfare verdict today. So many donors it overwhelmed the site.

Btw.....I heard on the radio the Trump donation site crashed for a short time, after the corrupt lawfare verdict today. So many donors it overwhelmed the site.
Yeah. I was talking to a friend about it. He hates both sides and he said he is gonna contribute $100 and buying a F Joe Biden shirt.

American people understand fairness and most people don’t think this is fair. It’s actually very sad that we have gone down the road of banana republic.

Citation needed
Well there are the election polls that have him extending his leads. And there is this from mid-April prior to the actual trial that was a farce and had 1st, 5th, and 6th Amendment violations. And the jury was not even required to agree on what the crime was. Oh and the defense wasn’t allowed to bring an expert witness to explain it wasn’t a campaign finance violation which Bragg was maybe using as the underlying felony which he can’t because it’s Federal statute.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-trial-indictment-hush-money-poll-b3d9a555993faf22e6ebfaf798bfbd2b

And this

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rk-trial-can-reach-a-fair-verdict/ar-AA1nJ4Hy

Well there are the election polls that have him extending his leads.
That's different than opinions on fairness. And I doubt there have been any polls since the verdict for you suggest that this verdict was deemed unfair and boosted his poll results.
And there is this from mid-April prior to the actual trial that was a farce and had 1st, 5th, and 6th Amendment violations.
Citation needed. I guess we'll need to wait for the inevitable appeal to determine if your claims here are correct or not. But, also, irrelevant to whether "most people" think it was fair.
And the jury was not even required to agree on what the crime was.
Irrelevant to whether "most people" think it was fair.
Oh and the defense wasn’t allowed to bring an expert witness to explain it wasn’t a campaign finance violation which Bragg was maybe using as the underlying felony which he can’t because it’s Federal statute.
Ahh, there you go, there's something! But these two polls show opposite results, so I'm not sure we can draw any conclusions, certainly not as confidently as you did in your previous post. Though, that said, people not being "confident" doesn't mean they've decided it ultimately WAS unfair. I'm sure we can both agree that polls can be wrong, too. But, better than nothing, I suppose.

That's different than opinions on fairness. And I doubt there have been any polls since the verdict for you suggest that this verdict was deemed unfair and boosted his poll results.

Citation needed. I guess we'll need to wait for the inevitable appeal to determine if your claims here are correct or not. But, also, irrelevant to whether "most people" think it was fair.

Ahh, there you go, there's something! But these two polls show opposite results, so I'm not sure we can draw any conclusions, certainly not as confidently as you did in your previous post. Though, that said, people not being "confident" doesn't mean they've decided it ultimately WAS unfair. I'm sure we can both agree that polls can be wrong, too. But, better than nothing, I suppose.
You need to work on logic and reason. The first poll was from early April and had 44% believing it was unfair. A few weeks later after the trial proceedings began and people saw what a shit show was leaving only a small minority believing it was fair.

Yet, a cloud of doubt hangs over all the proceedings. Only about 3 in 10 Americans feel that any of the prosecutors who have brought charges against Trump are treating the former president fairly. And only about 2 in 10 Americans are extremely or very confident that the judges and jurors in the cases against him can be fair and impartial.

How about this 99% of people with a brain know this trial was not fair and was riddled with errors and violations of a defendant's Constitutional rights.

But unlike your hero, not responsible for the deaths of 13 American soldiers, an Afg family of 7, and unknown numbers of Afg allies.
I’ve seen people talking about you on the national board. Your opinions are renowned as coming from a childish laughingstock.

Trump is a now a convicted felon; 34 counts worth. That’s not an opinion. That’s a fact, Jack.

And yes. Everything I stated goes into the opinion of whether people think it was fair. People see a trial in which a Biden-donating judge with a daughter who is a Democratic fund raiser allows wrong things to occur and understand that a man is prosecuted for alleged crimes that have never been tried they say, "This is wrong. This is some book-keeping thing from 8 years ago?"

You need to work on logic and reason. The first poll was from early April and had 44% believing it was unfair. A few weeks later after the trial proceedings began and people saw what a shit show was leaving only a small minority believing it was fair.
44% is not a majority.
Yet, a cloud of doubt hangs over all the proceedings. Only about 3 in 10 Americans feel that any of the prosecutors who have brought charges against Trump are treating the former president fairly. And only about 2 in 10 Americans are extremely or very confident that the judges and jurors in the cases against him can be fair and impartial.
Ahh, so you read the article but not the poll itself. Aren't you guys the ones always saying not to trust the media?

The actual APNORC poll says:

54% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the judges can be fair
54% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the Supreme Court can be far
54% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the jurors can be fair
53% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the New York prosecutors can be fair
55% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the Georgia prosecutors can be fair
52% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the Federal prosecutors can be fair

So we have one poll that says the majority are at least somewhat confident that things are fair and one poll that says the majority are NOT confident things are fair. Hardly conclusive.
How about this 99% of people with a brain know this trial was not fair and was riddled with errors and violations of a defendant's Constitutional rights.
200w.gif

No need to speculate or doubt. Here’s something irrefutably proven: Trump is a convicted felon.

And yes. Everything I stated goes into the opinion of whether people think it was fair. People see a trial in which a Biden-donating judge with a daughter who is a Democratic fund raiser allows wrong things to occur and understand that a man is prosecuted for alleged crimes that have never been tried they say, "This is wrong. This is some book-keeping thing from 8 years ago?"
I didn't say those things couldn't be reasons people think it's unfair. I said it doesn't do anything to tell us whether or not "most people" think it's unfair. I get that YOU think it's unfair, but in the comment I responded to, you were speaking on behalf of the American people and I just wondered if you have the justification to do so.

44% is not a majority.

Ahh, so you read the article but not the poll itself. Aren't you guys the ones always saying not to trust the media?

The actual APNORC poll says:

54% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the judges can be fair
54% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the Supreme Court can be far
54% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the jurors can be fair
53% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the New York prosecutors can be fair
55% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the Georgia prosecutors can be fair
52% are extremely, very, or somewhat confident the Federal prosecutors can be fair

So we have one poll that says the majority are at least somewhat confident that things are fair and one poll that says the majority are NOT confident things are fair. Hardly conclusive.

200w.gif
I gave you the answer. The first poll was from prior to the trial proceedings, Once the trial proceedings started these polls heavily shifted. If you think that a majority of the country think this was fair you live in an echo chamber and have some serious TDS.

I actually don't really care about Trump. I prefer other candidates but this is an awful look for the country and is being watched internationally that you could have the former 3rd in rank Biden DOJ leave his post and take a job as an assistant prosecutor in Manhattan and take a zombie case (once he announced his candidacy) and falsify a crime and prosecute the likely next President on a misdemeanor book-keeping error from 8 years ago. A case which employed a novel legal theory and would have been tried against no other person. In the end this probably helps Trump but I held out faith that somebody would stand up against this sham and save face for the country.

I didn't say those things couldn't be reasons people think it's unfair. I said it doesn't do anything to tell us whether or not "most people" think it's unfair. I get that YOU think it's unfair, but in the comment I responded to, you were speaking on behalf of the American people and I just wondered if you have the justification to do so.
do you think it was fair and the prosecutor/judge did not violate any of the defendant's constitutional rights?

I gave you the answer. The first poll was from prior to the trial proceedings, Once the trial proceedings started these polls heavily shifted. If you think that a majority of the country think this was fair you live in an echo chamber and have some serious TDS.
I didn't state an opinion on what I thought the majority of the country thought. And the correct statement would be "a later poll suggested a shift." You can't use the word "polls" (plural) when you've only presented one. And I'll stick with my statement that polls are can be wrong (surely, you'd agree) and a single poll is not enough to make a conclusive statement. I can show you polls with Biden leading, but that wouldn't be an accurate picture of the overall polling at the moment.

do you think it was fair and the prosecutor/judge did not violate any of the defendant's constitutional rights?
I'm not a lawyer, so I won't pretend to know. You seem to have a pretty clear picture of how you think those rights were violated. Are you a lawyer? If not, will you stipulate that you and I have comparatively very little knowledge of what is a violation and what isn't? That the two of us don't actually know whether or not the judge's instructions were abnormal? That the two of us don't actually know if the jury acted impartially? That the two of us don't actually know whether the disallowing of witnesses was justified or not?

We could throw talking heads at each other all night that will say both things, so I don't think that's productive. I'm just curious to see if you're willing to be honest about what you actually KNOW happened, as compared to what Trump and his allies have been SAYING happened.

I’ve seen people talking about you on the national board. Your opinions are renowned as coming from a childish laughingstock.
Gee, thanks, I didn't know that. Once you send me a link to back that up, I will consider keeping my opinions to myself to avoid derision from the wise posters certain to be on the 'national board', whatever that is.

Trump is a now a convicted felon; 34 counts worth. That’s not an opinion. That’s a fact, Jack.
So was OJ's 'not guilty' verdict.

The deaths of 13 US soldiers, an Afg family, Afg allies, and women and children trafficked across Crow's open southern border are far more profound facts.

Btw, what part of your kat are you scratching? One second thought, I don't want to know.

Gee, thanks, I didn't know that. Once you send me a link to back that up, I will consider keeping my opinions to myself to avoid derision from the wise posters certain to be on the 'national board', whatever that is.

So was OJ's 'not guilty' verdict.

The deaths of 13 US soldiers, an Afg family, Afg allies, and women and children trafficked across Crow's open southern border are far more profound facts.

Btw, what part of your kat are you scratching? One second thought, I don't want to know.
Let’s stay on topic with facts.
Let’s count together to 34:

Guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty.

Each count a felony.

Let’s stay on topic with facts.
Let’s count together to 34:

Guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty.

Each count a felony.
What will you say when it is overturned, as it certain to be?

Or will you just hide under your desk at that time, scratching your kat?

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
What will you say when it is overturned, as it certain to be?

Or will you just hide under your desk at that time, scratching your kat?
Your opinion of what you are certain about? Unless you are on the appellate court that is completely irrelevant.

So let’s stay with what is 💯 certain:

Each count a felony.

Your opinion of what you are certain about? Unless you are on the appellate court that is completely irrelevant.

So let’s stay with what is 💯 certain:

Each count a felony.
Try not to wet your clownpants.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Try not to wet your clownpants.

And send me a link to the "National Board" so I can read the alleged derision.

Thread topic:​

Trump NY Criminal Case..... election interference at the highest level​

Thread topic:​

Trump NY Criminal Case..... election interference at the highest level​

Quit scratching your kat and send me a link, loosier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT