ADVERTISEMENT

Trump... closing game đź‘Ť

This is so laughably desperate, even by your incredibly low standards.
I'm actually not totally kidding. Do you think if you asked Walz to define a woman, that he'd be able to do so? Or would he give the lefty lib muckety muck non-answer like that one woman gave in front of a congressional hearing?
Assuming he can't define a woman, I doubt he could define what a boy is.

Nice goalpost relocation

In real life? Hmmmmm…. How about J6 trial by combat fake electors.

That oughta do it

Yes you hate Trump. You will believe everything the media says about him. Got it.

I know he is a bombastic cat that will say a lot of worthless crap. Don't have to convince me of that. Does it all the time. Terrible human being other than his love of family & country. All that doesn't mean he's a fascist. Let me know when the dude has fascist policies.

Quite a difference between gullibility of your views based on hate, verses objectivity of my views based on policy?

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1
A normal Republican would have been 10 points ahead in each poll.

Win or lose, Chump will always be the biggest jackass ever. Count on it. Bank it. Whatever cliche you want to use.
Hey, for any of you Communists (in response to some on here calling Trump a fascist} that want to leave the country, I have a nice new Silverado and a motorcycle trailer to take you all to Canada.

I'm actually not totally kidding. Do you think if you asked Walz to define a woman, that he'd be able to do so? Or would he give the lefty lib muckety muck non-answer like that one woman gave in front of a congressional hearing?
I think he’d rightfully call you a dumb shit and then have you arrested for harassing people.

Exactly the response i'd expect from a lefty lib who is too scared to say a man can't get pregnant. "Believe the science!"....am I right?
I love that this upsets you so much. The most fragile person on earth is the fat middle aged white man and you just continue to hammer that home as hard as you possibly can.

I love that this upsets you so much. The most fragile person on earth is the fat middle aged white man and you just continue to hammer that home as hard as you possibly can.
fat middle aged white man? Tim Walz?
I only hammer it home because it's so absurd and stupid. And the refusal of someone to acknowledge the difference between a man and a woman sort of fascinates me.

fat middle aged white man? Tim Walz?
I only hammer it home because it's so absurd and stupid. And the refusal of someone to acknowledge the difference between a man and a woman sort of fascinates me.
Again, you’re the one who constantly brings it up. No one else does. You obsess over it. It’s wild.

Salient point since he thinks girls and boys restrooms should both have tampon dispensers.

Again, you’re the one who constantly brings it up. No one else does. You obsess over it. It’s wild.
Like I said, it's fascinating. I also find serial killers fascinating, but I don't think the two are related.
Unless of course, you're talking about the convicted murderer in CA who Harris helped get a tax payer funded sex change operation while in jail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT