ADVERTISEMENT

Trump... closing game 👍

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
You know I have been on here talking about what two woeful candidates these are. And both were early.

But I have to give Trump credit for closing strong.

👍Brilliant move trolling K2 at McDs. Took the news feed.
👍 Joe Rogan Podcast appealing to young men is a great move.
👍 These barbershop talks make a great gesture to urban audience.
👍 Did an interview with Latino news.
👍Courting Muslim community.
👍 Focus on low propensity voter.
👍 Not a rally fan, going BACK to Butler, PA & MSG... genius. Steals news cycle.

Big improvements. All these things make him more personal able to new audience and branch out from his typical Rallies which are ok, but he is preaching to choir there.

Strong close.

K2's close.....Trump is a dangerous Fascist. That's works with base. Anyone else ??? Doubtful. Poor close. Bad look to get booed at her own rally the other night

Last edited:
You know I have been on here talking about what two woeful candidates these are.

Big improvements. All these things make him more personal able to new audience and branch out from his typical Rallies which are ok, but he is preaching to choir there.

Strong close.

K2's close.....Trump is a dangerous Fascist. That's works with base. Anyone else ??? Doubtful. Poor close. Bad look to get booed at her own rally the other night
The fascist gig ain't working and is losing her votes even within her base. Trump has the election in hand and it's his to lose.

The fascist gig ain't working and is losing her votes even within her base. Trump has the election in hand and it's his to lose.
Oh he will say something stupid to lose some votes before it’s all said and done. He’s good at it.

Oh he will say something stupid to lose some votes before it’s all said and done. He’s good at it.

He does that due to length & scope he speaks. I am sure even in the Joe Rogan interview being 3 hours long.....gotta be something there for left to pull out.

But the coalition he is pulling together here at the end that takes away and chisels from normal Dem voters or people that don't vote is great closing politics ......Muslim, Latinos, Black men, Jewish voter, and even usually non voter Amish are coming out for Trump.

Thought it was crazy early on to do a MSG rally, as it isn't going to help him win NY.......but it goes along with chiseling away at the Dem base. Good way to close and take media cycle.

So for a guy who has been a below average to poor early on......is doing quite a bit better here in the close.

A normal Republican would have been 10 points ahead in each poll.

Win or lose, Chump will always be the biggest jackass ever. Count on it. Bank it. Whatever cliche you want to use.

Win or lose, Chump will always be the biggest jackass ever. Count on it. Bank it. Whatever cliche you want to use.
He is a 78 year old anti-rule of law con man.

He is very interesting to the naïve, and is very dangerous for the republic.

You know I have been on here talking about what two woeful candidates these are. And both were early.

👍 Focus on low propensity voter.
👍 Not a rally fan, going BACK to Butler, PA & MSG... genius. Steals news cycle.

Strong close.

You forgot baiting Harris to do more interviews. Her word salad answers sealed the deal IMO and it’s pretty sad when her base (CNN) admits it.

If she would have avoided the interviews and kept saying Forward and Joy, I’m not sure some voters would have recognized how incapable she really is

Reactions: Boiler Buck

Early on, before I thought much about it, this would have been a good take.

I actually think you misunderstand the Dem machine. Vote Dem.
K2 is irrelevant, just the current Dem placeholder.

One method the Dem machine uses besides media -- is manipulation of polls to make people think it is close. Helps the Dem party stress to the machine drones to get out the vote....... because it's close. When it's really not. As evidence -- in the last Trump elections, it was shown the posters lied each time to the people. This election, no difference. They are lying again.

Thus, any R would be SEEN as close pre-election with K2 by posters.

Maybe Dem strategy of make em think it's close......works? Then their vote machine, through ballot harvesting & other methods gets enough vote out in Philly, Detroit, Atlanta & Madison and K2 sneaks out an electoral victory.

One thing for sure Dem folks voting Dem regardless of candidate. It's the machine.

On the other side Trump has people that actually like him.....I don't understand it, but they do. Added to this you have folks like me, that can do without his crap.....but love his great policy.

That's the biggest difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT