ADVERTISEMENT

Top 7 for California tight end

I find it intriguing that Purdue is the only school that is included that is East of the Rockies. I see that as a good sign as there must be something about us he really likes or that stands out for him to include us among those other teams. Maybe it's ou.r TE coach.

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
I find it intriguing that Purdue is the only school that is included that is East of the Rockies. I see that as a good sign as there must be something about us he really likes or that stands out for him to include us among those other teams. Maybe it's ou.r TE coach.

Might be that Brohm is able to show how effective a TE can be in his offense and then show how he will use the TE's this year due to their capabilities as pass catchers.

One thing for sure that I have heard through the grapevine...Brohm knows what he is doing and he can sell his offense to the kids he is recruiting. He has a track record of evolving his offense to what best suits his players...and that can be very tempting to a skill position like WR, TE, and QB.

Huh? He announced a top seven. Doesn't mean those are his only options

I think he's just playing off the kids name.

Odd they are looking out that far for a TE. Must like him a lot. I wonder if he commits if Cavaarck starts his career at DE

I am thinking back. Wasn't the TE coach Brohm added from the West coast rather than WKU? If so, this could be a player our TE coach had already been recruiting and had established a relationship with.

I am thinking back. Wasn't the TE coach Brohm added from the West coast rather than WKU? If so, this could be a player our TE coach had already been recruiting and had established a relationship with.

It's Shepard, the wr coach

I think he's just playing off the kids name.

Odd they are looking out that far for a TE. Must like him a lot. I wonder if he commits if Cavaarck starts his career at DE
Tiller was successful at taking TEs and moving them to other positions, Light, Phillips, Gardner, etc.

Parker is Not an OL conversion project. He's 6'6" and very fast. Whoever suggested he be an OL must not have looked at his film.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT