ADVERTISEMENT

Toilet Bowl

May 27, 2019
James Franklin's pants are burning hotter than magnesium right now! Down 24-3 to Nebraska early in 2nd quarter! The fight for the bottom of the B1G is going well for the nittany lions!
On a side note: I'm sure IU still considers PSU a marquee win.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Was thinking about how in the heck PSU lost a game like that when they completely dominated the stat sheet. And I figured it out - bad teams lose games they should win. PSU is a bad team. And Michigan lost to this MSU team... IU picked the right year to be a pretty good team. Cancel next week against OSU to a COVID "outbreak" and OSU then can't miss any more games and IU is still 4-0.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Was thinking about how in the heck PSU lost a game like that when they completely dominated the stat sheet. And I figured it out - bad teams lose games they should win. PSU is a bad team. And Michigan lost to this MSU team... IU picked the right year to be a pretty good team. Cancel next week against OSU to a COVID "outbreak" and OSU then can't miss any more games and IU is still 4-0.
We will be (pretty good again Next year as well) count on it.

Reactions: td75
Speaking of shipwrecks how about the destruction of Her Majesty's Rowboat the Fearless Fleck?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT