ADVERTISEMENT

To all who worship Michelle Obama...

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Please tell us what she has ever done to be made into a false idol other than hating America.

Why....do you liberals love someone who's never done one thing other than losing her law license?''

Please tell us what she has ever done to be made into a false idol other than hating America.

Why....do you liberals love someone who's never done one thing other than losing her law license?''

It's good to still see you here with the same ironic projecting I remember you for.

Michelle Obama isn't a "false idol". People respect her for her accomplishments, how she acts, leads, and speaks.

A "false idol" would be more of a trait of someone who their followers buy hats, t-shirts, shoes, flags, bibles, etc that carry their idol's name on it or because their idol tells them to.

Here is a good look at what a false idol is...

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

What are her "accomplishments"? She lost her law license, she hates America...her words not mine.

Share with us please.
She never said she hated America. She said that “for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country”.

• Haha
Reactions: nitrowars

For you? This is an improvement!
At least for Michelle Obama, unlike for Harris, you’re not calling her a whore and a vagina-nickname.

Would you like Michelle Obama better if she were a white male? C’mon now, you can admit it. ;)

She never said she hated America. She said that “for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country”.
That is true, but the implication is that prior to her being vaunted to wife of the president...she was never "ever" proud of her country. That does say something about her views...as did Oprah suggesting that she had battles unbeknownst to the typical person as she climber her way to 3 billion where others with those battles and/or similar fall far short of 3 billion

That is true, but the implication is that prior to her being vaunted to wife of the president...she was never "ever" proud of her country. That does say something about her views...as did Oprah suggesting that she had battles unbeknownst to the typical person as she climber her way to 3 billion where others with those battles and/or similar fall far short of 3 billion
This is where your white privilege comes out like other posters in this forum does from time to time. Because you are not a black person, you don’t understand what she is saying. Most black people understand exactly what she was talking about. She is saying that after all of the hardships that blacks in this country has gone through, slavery, Jim Crow and such, this country finally got through all of that and elected a black person as president of the US. That’s why people like Jesse Jackson were ballin like a baby at Grant Park in Chicago when the Obamas were introduced as President and First Lady. That was a very proud moment for black people during that time that you will never know.

Black people love this country as we have fought and died in every war the US have fought in. Fought and died valiently despite the racial shortcomings in the US. Black people have protested for decades about this and that. Not because we hate America. Because we love America and want to make it better.

This is where your white privilege comes out like other posters in this forum does from time to time. Because you are not a black person, you don’t understand what she is saying. Most black people understand exactly what she was talking about. She is saying that after all of the hardships that blacks in this country has gone through, slavery, Jim Crow and such, this country finally got through all of that and elected a black person as president of the US. That’s why people like Jesse Jackson were ballin like a baby at Grant Park in Chicago when the Obamas were introduced as President and First Lady. That was a very proud moment for black people during that time that you will never know.

Black people love this country as we have fought and died in every war the US have fought in. Fought and died valiently despite the racial shortcomings in the US. Black people have protested for decades about this and that. Not because we hate America. Because we love America and want to make it better.
okay, none of that changes the fact that she was never proud...and her life was a lot better than many to have some pride and she didn't all of a sudden arrive, but obviously didn't have pride in her journey. I often wonder what "my white privilege" is compared to other people's privilege.

okay, none of that changes the fact that she was never proud...and her life was a lot better than many to have some pride and she didn't all of a sudden arrive, but obviously didn't have pride in her journey. I often wonder what "my white privilege" is compared to other people's privilege.
Yep, you don’t understand. You don’t understand because none of your ancestors were beaten, enslaved, castrated and lynch from trees, can’t vote, have to count jelly beans to vote, etc.

Your white privilege allows you and people before you to come and go as you please without thinking about it. Privilege in the justice system. Privilege in the music industry. Privilege in the motion picture industry. On and on.

Yep, you don’t understand. You don’t understand because none of your ancestors were beaten, enslaved, castrated and lynch from trees, can’t vote, have to count jelly beans to vote, etc.

Your white privilege allows you and people before you to come and go as you please without thinking about it. Privilege in the justice system. Privilege in the music industry. Privilege in the motion picture industry. On and on.
Those privileges would be interesting explained. However, we do know it isn’t debatable that my white privilege was NOT special admission to colleges and employment percentages. Nor did my white privilege allow me to open a new business with great terms on loans to provide a product for a customer that the government mandated a certain percent must go to a minority supplier. I’ve worked with suppliers that added no value to a product that was produced by a different company but went through the minority supplier to ensure a percent of the business came from that minority supplier that got special terms for the business…and maybe??? special admittance into college. Is that the white privileged you are mentioning?

Those privileges would be interesting explained. However, we do know it isn’t debatable that my white privilege was NOT special admission to colleges and employment percentages. Nor did my white privilege allow me to open a new business with great terms on loans to provide a product for a customer that the government mandated a certain percent must go to a minority supplier. I’ve worked with suppliers that added no value to a product that was produced by a different company but went through the minority supplier to ensure a percent of the business came from that minority supplier that got special terms for the business…and maybe??? special admittance into college. Is that the white privileged you are mentioning?
Man for someone who has some intelligence you can come across as dense.

You, as have I, have benefited from white privelege.

Has their been a counter balance implemented to ensure it doesn't run rampant as it has? Yes. Has that counter balance elevated some who may not be the best at that time? Yes. But it gave them an opportunity to prove themselves.

Opportunity is the privelege. That is something white males have had an abundance of in this country (and others) for centuries.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
A gal that last Sept the media wanted to oust her. She had a 23% approval rating.

Now the media alone has remade her - an artificial con job rebrand for dupes. She has done NOTHING policy wise different since her 23% approval ratings 10/11 months months ago.

The Dem media complex has anointed her.
The sheep follow.
America is screwed.

A gal that last Sept the media wanted to oust her. She had a 23% approval rating.

Now the media alone has remade her - an artificial con job rebrand for dupes. She has done NOTHING policy wise different since her 23% approval ratings 10/11 months months ago.

The Dem media complex has anointed her.
The sheep follow.
America is screwed.

Maybe if 'the media' is bothering you so much you should stop paying so much attention to what 'the media' thinks.

Besides ... 'the media' is not some in-lockstep monolith; the televised media organization with the highest viewership is Fox News. If someone is exclusively watching Fox News or exclusively reading Breitbart, or exclusively watching MSNBC or reading Mother Jones their mind is already made up.

'The media' is a reflection of society, complete with a complete variety of opinions, biases, and flaws. People on the far edges of the political spectrum find the media that already supports their hard-wired view. NOT a revelation.

Maybe if 'the media' is bothering you so much you should stop paying so much attention to what 'the media' thinks.

Besides ... 'the media' is not some in-lockstep monolith; the televised media organization with the highest viewership is Fox News. If someone is exclusively watching Fox News or exclusively reading Breitbart, or exclusively watching MSNBC or reading Mother Jones their mind is already made up.

'The media' is a reflection of society, complete with a complete variety of opinions, biases, and flaws. People on the far edges of the political spectrum find the media that already supports their hard-wired view. NOT a revelation.

Hello dupe. Thank you for your input. Have a great day.

Hello dupe. Thank you for your input. Have a great day.
That's your counterargument? lol

I was expecting "Oh yeah? Fox News is NOT the highest rated news channel!" [checks numbers ...grrr}
Or: "The media IS a lockstep monolith" [Thinks about that ... errrrr...]
Or even: "People like me on the edge of the political spectrum watch all sources and consider their biases!" [uhhh, wait, no I don't]

That's your counterargument? lol

I was expecting "Oh yeah? Fox News is NOT the highest rated news channel!" [checks numbers ...grrr}
Or: "The media IS a lockstep monolith" [Thinks about that ... errrrr...]
Or even: "People like me on the edge of the political spectrum watch all sources and consider their biases!" [uhhh, wait, no I don't]

Dupes like you make my case on here daily that she is a media made vacuous phony empty vessel. Well done.

Dupes like you make my case on here daily that she is a media made vacuous phony empty vessel. Well done.
Damn "Mainstream Media!" Always shilling for the liberals!!
Either Fox News is lying here, or Fox News is the "Mainstream-iest" of mainstream media!

FOX NEWS CHANNEL HITS 90 CONSECUTIVE QUARTERS AT NUMBER ONE AND POSTS DOUBLE-DIGIT GROWTH AMONG EVERY CATEGORY YEAR-OVER-YEAR​

Published July 2, 2024

“The Five” Makes History as Top Non-Prime Program in Cable News for Eleven Consecutive Quarters
“Gutfeld!” is Crowned Number One in Primetime Younger Demo, Beats All of Late Night and More Than Quadruples Jon Stewart’s “The Daily Show” with Viewers During its Most-Watched Quarter in Program History
“Jesse Watters Primetime” Grows the 8 PM/ET Timeslot by 69% with Viewers and 65% in 25-54 Demo, Solidifying its Place as Fastest Growing Program in Cable News
FOX News Media Occupied Higher Audience Share than CNN During Their Own Presidential Debate; Simulcast was Highest Rated with Over 13.4 Million Viewers
FNC is the Only Network to Deliver Increases Across the Board Versus 2023 While CNN and MSNBC Shed Double-Digits Among Demo Viewers; CNN Hit 33 Year Low in Total Day Younger 18-49 an 25-54 Demos Despite Hosting First Debate

Damn "Mainstream Media!" Always shilling for the liberals!!
Either Fox News is lying here, or Fox News is the "Mainstream-iest" of mainstream media!

FOX NEWS CHANNEL HITS 90 CONSECUTIVE QUARTERS AT NUMBER ONE AND POSTS DOUBLE-DIGIT GROWTH AMONG EVERY CATEGORY YEAR-OVER-YEAR​

Published July 2, 2024

“The Five” Makes History as Top Non-Prime Program in Cable News for Eleven Consecutive Quarters
“Gutfeld!” is Crowned Number One in Primetime Younger Demo, Beats All of Late Night and More Than Quadruples Jon Stewart’s “The Daily Show” with Viewers During its Most-Watched Quarter in Program History
“Jesse Watters Primetime” Grows the 8 PM/ET Timeslot by 69% with Viewers and 65% in 25-54 Demo, Solidifying its Place as Fastest Growing Program in Cable News
FOX News Media Occupied Higher Audience Share than CNN During Their Own Presidential Debate; Simulcast was Highest Rated with Over 13.4 Million Viewers
FNC is the Only Network to Deliver Increases Across the Board Versus 2023 While CNN and MSNBC Shed Double-Digits Among Demo Viewers; CNN Hit 33 Year Low in Total Day Younger 18-49 an 25-54 Demos Despite Hosting First Debate

The fact that you are talking about Fox News, after the point I made about the Dem Media complex demonstrates a lack of logic and mental aquilty on your part. So again I say, thank you for making my case about dupes in this country. Well done.

The fact that you are talking about Fox News, after the point I made about the Dem Media complex demonstrates a lack of logic and mental aquilty on your part. So again I say, thank you for making my case about dupes in this country. Well done.
No....

I said that
Each and every hard-wired political perspective has their media sources that reinforce viewers/readers already-held opinions and biases.
I said that for every Fox News there is an MSNBC; for every Mother Jones News there is Breitbart.

Some things are so noticeable that all but the most indoctrinated news cites report it in detail. For instance, when Biden looked 100 years old and couldn't hold a thought in the first debate? It was universally reported fairly similarly.

You took that and called me a dupe. Do you think that the statement I just bolded is true?

No....

I said that
Each and every hard-wired political perspective has their media sources that reinforce viewers/readers already-held opinions and biases.

You took that and called me a dupe. Do you think that the statement I just bolded is true?

One reason you are a dupe because you immediately go to Fox News when trying to make a point, irrelevant to mine btw.....when you do not know what media sources I or others choose.....showing you are a Dem media complex led dupe.

One reason you are a dupe because you immediately go to Fox News when trying to make a point, irrelevant to mine btw.....when you do not know what media sources I or others choose.....showing you are a Dem media complex led dupe.
No.

I didn't "go to" Fox News with any judgment about Fox News' veracity. I said that "for every Fox News there is an MSNBC; for every Mother Jones News there is Breitbart."

I said that "Each and every hard-wired political perspective has their media sources that reinforce viewers/readers already-held opinions and biases."

Don't tell me what I think - I am capable of doing that and I am not telling you what you think!

Instead ... answer the question: Do you agree that:
"Each and every hard-wired political perspective has their media sources that reinforce viewers/readers already-held opinions and biases."

What country do you think black people are better off in?

@Boiler Buck ... let me try a sports analogy:

There are some fans that watch a college hoops game involving their favorite/beloved team and invariably scream about referee bias.
And fans of the opposing team that watched the exact same game also think the referees screwed them.

I believe that a lot of people scream about media bias as if there is some monolithic built-in bias, instead of a variety of perspectives and things that could get called out.

Fox News, MSNBC, Breitbart, Mother Jones? Those are like referees in a pro wrestling match.
CSpan, The Economist, The Hill? Much more like college basketball referees; imperfect but with a goal to be accurate.

Has their been a counter balance implemented to ensure it doesn't run rampant as it has? Yes. Has that counter balance elevated some who may not be the best at that time? Yes. But it gave them an opportunity to prove themselves.

Opportunity is the privelege. That is something white males have had an abundance of in this country (and others) for centuries.
White privilege is a myth conjured up by lefty libs to make black feel victimized and to keep them dependent on the government.
The only white privilege I've benefited from is a strong work ethic, which has nothing to do with skin color

White privilege is a myth conjured up by lefty libs to make black feel victimized and to keep them dependent on the government.
The only white privilege I've benefited from is a strong work ethic, which has nothing to do with skin color
Is Tim Scott a "lefty lib?"

"I've experienced it myself."

Scott revealed that he has been stopped seven times in the course of one year as an elected official. "Was I speeding sometimes? Sure. But the vast majority of the time I was pulled over for driving a new car in the wrong neighborhood or something else just as trivial."

Scott is one of two current African-American senators, and he's the only black Republican in the body.

He described several encounters with police, including one where he was stopped because the officer suspected his car was stolen. He described a similar incident that happened to his brother, a command sergeant major in the U.S. Army. And he told the story of a staffer who was "pulled over so many times here in D.C. for absolutely no reason other than driving a nice car." The staffer eventually traded in his Chrysler for a "more obscure form of transportation" because "he was tired of being targeted."

"I do not know many African-American men who do not have a very similar story to tell no matter their profession. No matter their income, no matter their disposition in life," he said.

He asked his Senate colleagues to "imagine the frustration, the irritation, the sense of a loss of dignity that accompanies each of those stops."

Scott also described walking into an office building on Capitol Hill and having an officer ask him to show his ID even though he wore a Senate pin.

While he is thankful he has not faced bodily harm, he said, "there is absolutely nothing more frustrating, more damaging to your soul than when you know you're following the rules and being treated like you are not."

Reactions: BNIBoiler

Scott revealed that he has been stopped seven times in the course of one year as an elected official. "Was I speeding sometimes? Sure. But the vast majority of the time I was pulled over for driving a new car in the wrong neighborhood or something else just as trivial."

Scott is one of two current African-American senators, and he's the only black Republican in the body.

He described several encounters with police, including one where he was stopped because the officer suspected his car was stolen. He described a similar incident that happened to his brother, a command sergeant major in the U.S. Army. And he told the story of a staffer who was "pulled over so many times here in D.C. for absolutely no reason other than driving a nice car." The staffer eventually traded in his Chrysler for a "more obscure form of transportation" because "he was tired of being targeted."

"I do not know many African-American men who do not have a very similar story to tell no matter their profession. No matter their income, no matter their disposition in life," he said.

He asked his Senate colleagues to "imagine the frustration, the irritation, the sense of a loss of dignity that accompanies each of those stops."

Scott also described walking into an office building on Capitol Hill and having an officer ask him to show his ID even though he wore a Senate pin.

While he is thankful he has not faced bodily harm, he said, "there is absolutely nothing more frustrating, more damaging to your soul than when you know you're following the rules and being treated like you are not."
Where does Scott mention the word "white" and "privilege" as it relates to those incidences?

Guess what? When I worked on the south side of Chicago, in the worst of the hoods, I got pulled over a few times? Why? Because I was a white guy, in a nice car, in a black neighborhood. Want to guess why I was pulled over? Because they thought I was there buying drugs.

See, it works both ways.

Reactions: Katscratch
Love this.

America is not a “racist country.”
America is flawed but also the finest nation that has ever existed. Yes, it has a history of racism and still has racists! However…

America strives toward “a more perfect union;” it doesn’t claim to have already been a perfect union.

You have no idea if I benefited from any privilege. You also are not near capable of discerning my intelligence…not close. What I stated about white privileged not in play is true…showing your lack of knowledge, but indoctrination. I can name one such in Michigan…maybe another in Michigan, a product but can’t recall the name in Indy and a supplier in St. Louis and I believe another around Goshen. It has been a while to recall all, but the criteria I mention is true. My white privilege ..wonder what that would be since nobody has any idea what privileged events took place

You may have benefited from the white privilege of a two parent home as do Asians. That fact is highly correlated in staying out of poverty.

Love this.

America is not a “racist country.”
America is flawed but also the finest nation that has ever existed. Yes, it has a history of racism and still has racists! However…

America strives toward “a more perfect union;” it doesn’t claim to have already been a perfect union.
Yes, I agree. America has racists, both black and white. Always have, always will. We'll never have a 'perfect' union.

Reactions: tjreese
You may have benefited from the white privilege of a two parent home as do Asians. That fact is highly correlated in staying out of poverty.
Having a culture that advocates and supports the nuclear family of a mother and father isn't a privilege. Understanding the importance of education isn't a privilege. Not having children before you get married isn't a privilege.

Having a culture that advocates and supports the nuclear family of a mother and father isn't a privilege. Understanding the importance of education isn't a privilege. Not having children before you get married isn't a privilege.
My point was sarcastic in nature. Many "privileges" magically appear in a two family home. Not doing the right things in the right order doesn't arrive at the right answer. Life is a bit like a math problem...

Reactions: bonefish1
For you? This is an improvement!
At least for Michelle Obama, unlike for Harris, you’re not calling her a whore and a vagina-nickname.

Would you like Michelle Obama better if she were a white male? C’mon now, you can admit it. ;)
Typical liberal speak everyone else's racist

Reactions: bonefish1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT