ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets to all Purdue basketball games at Charleston Classic

Greetings Purdue Boilermakers,

I apologize in advance for posting on this board if it's not the best place to post. I'm a VT Hokie and didn't want to have to pay to post on another message board.

I purchased two tickets to all sessions of the Charleston Classic BB tournament on Nov. 15, 16, 18 in Charleston, SC. We are going to support our Hokies. Once the tickets came, I realized Virginia Tech plays Miami in football on Nov. 17, so we are leaving after the second day of the tournament to go to football game. I have two tickets available to all sessions that Purdue could possibly play in. The tickets are "premium sideline" seats, so you can sit right behind the bench if you get there early enough. I'm looking to sell two tickets to the following:

Session 2 on 11/15/18 (App State v. Purdue @ 5:00, Wichita State v. Davidson @ 7:00)
Session 4 on 11/16/18 (Losers of above games @ 4:30, Winners of above games @ 6:30)
Sessions 5 & 6 on 11/18/18 (Tickets to all four games on this day, including the championship game)

My wife and I are only going to Sessions 1 & 3 to see the Hokies play.

I'm asking $120/obo for all the tickets if any Purdue fans need tickets.

Email me at: hearljoey at msn dot com or call/text 336-287-0328
There is a free forum for tickets, etc. click on forums below the top line where it aligns with the current forum. "Home>Forums>Basketball Forums>Free Basketball Forum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT