ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Gainbridge

Heads up BOILER

True Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2021
What session will we be in for the games on Friday and Sunday? It appears that tickets are two game tickets, two sessions on the 22nd and a third session on Sunday. NCAA ticket site selling for each session, no package with both sessions available.

Yeah no way of knowing right now. Times get announced a couple hours after the selections come out. All depends on ratings. My guess is that Marquette is the other "pod host" in Indy, and theoretically Purdue would garner more ratings than Marquette, so I would GUESS Purdue is in the evening session, but can't be sure.

Yeah no way of knowing right now. Times get announced a couple hours after the selections come out. All depends on ratings. My guess is that Marquette is the other "pod host" in Indy, and theoretically Purdue would garner more ratings than Marquette, so I would GUESS Purdue is in the evening session, but can't be sure.

For what it's worth (won't get you a cup of coffee.....haha), I'm thinking Purdue will be the first game of the evening session.....probably not on truTV (I still have my annual go back and locate on the Channel Guide duty :)) but not necessarily CBS.

By the way - other sites (Ticketmaster, etc.) are selling all-session tickets, though limited options.

Last edited:
Bought all three sessions thru Seat Geek. I will sell the session on Friday that we are not playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT