ADVERTISEMENT

They're not here to hurt me.

Except that you can because it is all hearsay with no direct first hand knowledge and there are already people willing to testify, under oath, that a lot of it didn't happen.

So yeah, it's easy to ignore .. or laugh at it really... when it's one-sided hearsay from someone that had no first hand knowledge.

In this case me or you repeating it is hearsay. But what's being shared in the trial (is it a trial? I don't know what this really is) isn't all hearsay. A lot of what's being shared, under oath, is first hand knowledge. The people sharing these stories worked directly with the President, and most of what they are sharing was their personal experience.

To your point unless they can prove their stories, who knows what's really true. I don't doubt there's people testifying that want to paint him in as bad of light as possible, but I doubt anyone's sitting in front of the grand jury and intentionally testifying something they know is false. Even if you assume some are, it's hard to believe every claim is.

Reactions: charlespig
A lot of what's being shared, under oath, is first hand knowledge.
Not her first hand knowledge hence is just hearsay. And there are mountains of people coming out today that are willing to testify that she is full of it and nothing she said happened.

Even the hand written note has turned out to be a fabrication. It's unravelling at break neck speed.

To be clear, Cassidy never said she saw or heard what happened in the beast or the SUV. She wasn't there. She repeated what she was told. There are two people who say that never happened. Great. Be sworn in and testify.

The only other issue is a note that was written.....who actually wrote it.

Nothing else is being challenged to my knowledge.

Mountains of people who will testify who say nothing she said happened? Link please.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
To be clear, Cassidy never said she saw or heard what happened in the beast or the SUV. She wasn't there. She repeated what she was told. There are two people who say that never happened. Great. Be sworn in and testify.

Mountains of people who will testify who say nothing she said happened? Link please.
The links are in this thread/forum and stupid easy to Google. Pay attention just once and stop having people do everything for you.

And the whole point, which you just proved, is that this whole thing is hearsay and nothing more but yet was supposed to be some big bombshell. It was just a big ol nothing burger with extra nothing sauce.

If this were a real investigation instead of the partisan farce that is more obvious by the day, the committee would have verified Cassie's story with Tony Ornato before rushing her to the tv cameras. Right Bob?

As it is, Ornato is willing to testify under oath that she made it up.

You see, that is part of your BS. Just because the deplorable didn’t shoot anyone you justify this event as peaceful. It was far from it. The cops got the crap beat out of them with anything the deplorable could get their hands on as well as weapons they brought. Fine, they did not shoot anyone. But they caused a lot of damage to well over 100 cops and millions of dollars in property damage. Again all this while the VP is in attendance along with both houses of the US government in session. In addition, the lives of the aforementioned were threaten throughout the entire event. Y’all say that it wasn’t an insurrection. It sure was an insurrection attempt. All because of some BS lie that the 2020 election was stolen. An election that even Chumps cyber security chief said that it was the most secure election ever.
Did you express the same outrage during the peaceful protests for George Floyd, etc.

I am sure there were more cops injured from those protests around the country but I do not recall your outrage. May be is just my memory failing.

Did you express the same outrage during the peaceful protests for George Floyd, etc.

I am sure there were more cops injured from those protests around the country but I do not recall your outrage. May be is just my memory failing.
Not just cops injured, but murdered.

I'm a fan of peaceful protests. However, when they start looting and setting stuff on fire plus any violence takes away from discussing the situation at hand that the real protestors are protesting. Believe me, during the George Floyd riots for example the looters and the violent protestors didn't give a damn about Floyd. That is not protesting.

Reactions: TheGunner
The links are in this thread/forum and stupid easy to Google. Pay attention just once and stop having people do everything for you.

And the whole point, which you just proved, is that this whole thing is hearsay and nothing more but yet was supposed to be some big bombshell. It was just a big ol nothing burger with extra nothing sauce.
He lives on Twitter so everything he sees is quite slanted in one direction and one direction only. Can you believe that maniac thinks he’s the adult in the room? 😂🤣😂

I’m still waiting on those stats from Missouri about unwanted abortions from you. I didn’t even ask for a link, just some stats. You chose to go emotional lib instead. Nobody is going to help you out, go find your answers on Twitter.

Pod Save America and now we add a Rolling Stone article. This thread is bearing rock bottom with the flaming leftist sourcing….

Well, thanks for demonstrating that, when you cannot dispute the content of an article, just mock the publication itself. That is after failing to defend the action of Donald Trump, just accuse others of TDS.

If not Rolling Stone, shall we go with Breitbart as the authoritative source? Maybe I should just stick with Fox News, where one guy said the testimony was "really, really powerful", and the other left speechless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robinahood
Well, thanks for demonstrating that, when you cannot dispute the content of an article, just mock the publication itself. That is after failing to defend the action of Donald Trump, just accuse others of TDS.

If not Rolling Stone, shall we go with Breitbart as the authoritative source? Maybe I should just stick with Fox News, where one guy said the testimony was powerful, and the other left speechless.

Isn’t rolling stone a music magazine?

Anyone that believes this crap is a moron. Keep following to the ledge sheep, Biden, Soros and the rest of your lunatic friends will let you know when to jump.

Which part is crap? The sworn testimony of an aide to the Chief of Staff, where she'd be thrown to jail if caught lying? Has Rudy Giuliani or Sidney Powell sworn under oath about the truthfulness of their election fraud allegations? Or did they admit that no reasonable person would think her fraud claims were fact when facing defamation lawsuit in court?

Not her first hand knowledge hence is just hearsay. And there are mountains of people coming out today that are willing to testify that she is full of it and nothing she said happened.

Even the hand written note has turned out to be a fabrication. It's unravelling at break neck speed.
Is she related to Blassey Ford?

Reactions: tearsforfears
Isn’t rolling stone a music magazine?

And John Oliver a comedian. Have you watched his show? Pretty funny.

If what he says is true and factual, what does it matter that he is not a news anchor? He just adds a comedic spin to it.

If you think Hutchinson is blatantly lying, or logically inconsistent, then you are welcomed to point it out. Then we can have a rational discussion. But just using TDS or "It's a music magazine" is lame and doesn't help us getting to the truth.

And John Oliver a comedian. Have you watched his show? Pretty funny.

If what he says is true and factual, what does it matter that he is not a news anchor? He just adds a comedic spin to it.

If you think Hutchinson is blatantly lying, or logically inconsistent, then you are welcomed to point it out. Then we can have a rational discussion. But just using TDS or "It's a music magazine" is lame and doesn't help us getting to the truth.
Hearsay under oath really doesn’t help us to get to the truth

Reactions: BSIT
So the arguments from the right after 1/6 were it was spontaneous and they were no guns.

Now that we know it was planned and there were guns there ....,and the POTUS wanted security to let the armed protestors into the Ellipse.

You have no problem with Trump's demand.........because his armed supporters didn't shoot anybody.

289076810_5972879652728158_574950937477773829_n.jpg

Yeah Charles it's amazing. Unbelievable. None of these people will talk about what happened. They can't even allow themselves to think about it. They don't want to know. Instead, they pathetically try to make fun of the messenger. It's like a group of teenagers. These are adults? These are educated people? And they act superior to boot, like everybody else is crazy. Overcompensating to make themselves feel safe. The president is fine with loaded weapons at the Capitol and they're talking about TDS!

I guess they will do anything and everything to avoid saying they were wrong......even ignoring the most public and blatant attempt to alter an election in our history. No big deal. The tribe comes first.

I guess when they're in a hole they figure it's better to just keep digging

Well, I think it's just cognitive dissonance. They simply can't admit that they've been wrong all along, that Trump knew the election fraud claims were B.S. (his daughter testified that she and AG Bill Barr have both told him so), that Jan 6th was a farce, that he put his own VP in danger, that they were the stupid morons who actually believed those B.S.

So without a way to justify their stupidity, and unwilling to admit that they've been duped by a pathological liar, all they can do is to stick with their childish tactic, and accuse everyone who can tell Trump was lying as "TDS." They will keep doubling down, because the alternative is just unacceptable - they have to face the truth that they were wrong all these years. Paraphrasing Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men," "THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!"

JackNicholson.jpg

Well, I think it's just cognitive dissonance. They simply can't admit that they've been wrong all along, that Trump knew the election fraud claims were B.S. (his daughter testified that she and AG Bill Barr have both told him so), that Jan 6th was a farce, that he put his own VP in danger, that they were the stupid morons who actually believed those B.S.

So without a way to justify their stupidity, and unwilling to admit that they've been duped by a pathological liar, all they can do is to stick with their childish tactic, and accuse everyone who can tell Trump was lying as "TDS." They will keep doubling down, because the alternative is just unacceptable - they have to face the truth that they were wrong all these years. Paraphrasing Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men," "THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!"

JackNicholson.jpg
The alternative of pathological liar and racist President Biden has been unacceptable. He’s been a failure. Wouldn’t you agree? And the “TDS” accusation is for the psychos who never stop talking about him. You don’t think that’s super weird?

Already covered here:

290154507_10158287269155443_5188540619222585075_n.jpg
Lol leave it to a CNN contributor to find semantics that will not change one mind. What is the point of all this again other than being a distraction to all of the failure under a Democrat controlled everything???

Hearsay under oath really doesn’t help us to get to the truth
If they really wanted to get to the truth they would open the committee to additional republicans which by the way they requested before being denied along with having true cross examination. Then Nancy selects 2 anti Trump Republicans on the committee. Now it comes out the secret service hasn’t been asked to give their side of the story. Now who’s afraid of the truth?

Reactions: tearsforfears
The alternative of pathological liar and racist President Biden has been unacceptable. He’s been a failure. Wouldn’t you agree?

No, I do not agree. But if you want to talk about Biden, we can have another thread. This is a thread on the Jan 6 hearing on what Trump knew and did. Don't try to switch topic just because you can't find an excuse to defend Trump.

And the “TDS” accusation is for the psychos who never stop talking about him. You don’t think that’s super weird?

You are referring to Bob? I don't see him "never stop talking about him," but I do see you guys never stop b!tching about Biden, which makes me wonder if you are the one to have BDS and not even know it. Look, the Hutchinson testimony was the headline news of the day, so if Bob finds that interesting and wants to talk about it, I think it is perfectly reasonable. If he keeps digging up Trump's dirty laundry from 40 years ago and keeps beating that dead horse, then I'd agree with you.

Last edited:
If they really wanted to get to the truth they would open the committee to additional republicans which by the way they requested before being denied along with having true cross examination. Then Nancy selects 2 anti Trump Republicans on the committee. Now it comes out the secret service hasn’t been asked to give their side of the story. Now who’s afraid of the truth?
Thank you for sharing

@charlespig Chuck, why do you think the secret service was left out of all this??

Lol leave it to a CNN contributor to find semantics that will not change one mind. What is the point of all this again other than being a distraction to all of the failure under a Democrat controlled everything???

The point is to let history knows what exactly happen. Democrat has invited Eastman and Flynn to testify, only they decide to plead the fifth. Quoting Trump, "You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

No, I do not agree. But if you want to talk about Biden, we can have another thread. This is a thread on the Jan 6 hearing on what Trump knew and did. Don't try to switch topic.

You are referring to Bob? I don't see him "never stop talking about him," but I do see you guys never stop b!tching about Biden, which makes me wonder if you are the one to have BDS and not even know it. Look, the Hutchinson testimony was the headline news of the day, so if Bob finds that interesting and wants to talk about it, I think it is perfectly reasonable. If he keeps digging up Trump's dirty laundry from 40 years ago and keeps beating that dead horse, then I'd agree with you.
What’s Biden made better so far? Sorry, it’s wrong of me to ask questions that you wouldn’t have answers to. And hell yes I’m referring to Ukrainian flag Bob.

Haha the country is miserable and nobody has BDS. Have you seen his approval numbers? He’s the worst president we’ve had in decades but let’s talk about January 6th some more!!! Why does it matter in June of 2022? Who cares? Normal Americans don’t and you know it. Extremely unstable democrats care. Even a Democrat congressman said “nobody gives a bleep” when talking about the hearings.

The point is to let history knows what exactly happen. Democrat has invited Eastman and Flynn to testify, only they decide to plead the fifth. Quoting Trump, "You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
And what’s the point of living in history? It’s June 2022 so why does this country care about a bad event from January 2021? Normal Americans don’t care, Chuck. They just don’t, no matter how many times you and Bob post about it….

Thank you for sharing

@charlespig Chuck, why do you think the secret service was left out of all this??

I don't mind-read. I don't know if the SS was left out, and if so, why. There can be a gazillion reasons.

But if all the folks who testify under oath for the Jan 6 Committee, from Bill Barr to Ivanka to Hutchinson ... if any of them are lying, I am sure Trump people would have called them out. And I mean under oath, not just tweeting about it where there is no consequences for speaking B.S.

Instead, Flynn and Eastman just pleaded the fifth.

I don't mind-read. I don't know if the SS was left out, and if so, why. There can be a gazillion reasons.

But if all the folks who testify under oath for the Jan 6 Committee, from Bill Barr to Ivanka to Hutchinson ... if any of them are lying, I am sure Trump people would have called them out. And I mean under oath, not just tweeting about it where there is no consequences for speaking B.S.

Instead, Flynn and Eastman just pleaded the fifth.
They should include the SS if they’re truly trying to find “truth” though, don’t you think? It seems like they’re picking and choosing to find the “truth” they’d prefer to find…

Good, don’t give this “committee” the time of day. They don’t care and america doesn’t. Move on, democrats!!! Americans care about groceries and gas prices. Look at the approval numbers or lack there of 😁

What’s Biden made better so far? Sorry, it’s wrong of me to ask questions that you wouldn’t have answers to. And hell yes I’m referring to Ukrainian flag Bob.

Haha the country is miserable and nobody has BDS. Have you seen his approval numbers? He’s the worst president we’ve had in decades but let’s talk about January 6th some more!!!

Again, if you wanna b!tch about Biden, start another thread. Oh, there's probably a dozen already. But hey, if you start another one, I can join you there. Stop trying to sidetrack the topic on THIS thread, which is about the Hutchinson testimony.

Why does it matter in June of 2022? Who cares? Normal Americans don’t and you know it.

Urrr, because there are still morons claiming that the election was stolen and illegitimate. If we allow this falsehood to stand, then the confidence in our election will weaken, which in turn threatens our democracy. For a democracy to function, we all need a shared reality.

And what’s the point of living in history? It’s June 2022 so why does this country care about a bad event from January 2021? Normal Americans don’t care, Chuck. They just don’t, no matter how many times you and Bob post about it….

If you don't know history, you will repeat the same mistakes. Morons don't know history. Morons get fooled again and again. But stay a moron if you want. It's a free country and you have that right.

I don't know how you become the authority on what "Normal Americans" think. I do know that the latest Morning Consult / Politico Poll shows big shift against Trump. Two-thirds now say Trump should be prosecuted for his attempt to overturn the election. Also, the latest Marist Poll has Dems leading 48%-41% post Jan 6th hearing, flipped from 44%-47% before.

May be an image of text that says 'POL11 And do you believe that Donald Trump's attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election was a crime that he should be prosecuted for, a crime that he should not be prosecuted for, or do you think it was not a crime? (N=1,310) Not crime A crime that he should not be prosecuted for A crime that he should be prosecuted for Don't know No opinion 250 111 869 79 19% 8% 66% 6%'

They should include the SS if they’re truly trying to find “truth” though, don’t you think? It seems like they’re picking and choosing to find the “truth” they’d prefer to find…

I want the truth, so I would be happy if they include the SS. I'd be happier if Flynn and Eastman testify under oath. I think they know more about Jan 6th than the SS.

Again, if you wanna b!tch about Biden, start another thread. Oh, there's probably a dozen already. But hey, if you start another one, I can join you there. Stop trying to sidetrack the topic on THIS thread, which is about the Hutchinson testimony.

Urrr, because there are still morons claiming that the election was stolen and illegitimate. If we allow this falsehood to stand, then the confidence in our election will weaken, which in turn threatens our democracy. For a democracy to function, we all need a shared reality.
Why did democrats say all of this over the years? Didn’t these things that were said weaken confidence in elections? For a democracy to function, we certainly need a shared reality but I guess it’s skewed in one direction. Everything is ok if democrats are saying it but when it’s the other side, it’s not ok?

If you don't know history, you will repeat the same mistakes. Morons don't know history. Morons get fooled again and again. But stay a moron if you want. It's a free country and you have that right.

I don't know how you become the authority on what "Normal Americans" think. I do know that the latest Morning Consult / Politico Poll shows big shift against Trump. Two-thirds now say Trump should be prosecuted for his attempt to overturn the election. Also, the latest Marist Poll has Dems leading 48%-41% post Jan 6th hearing, flipped from 44%-47% before.

May be an image of text that says 'POL11 And do you believe that Donald Trump's attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election was a crime that he should be prosecuted for, a crime that he should not be prosecuted for, or do you think it was not a crime? (N=1,310) Not crime A crime that he should not be prosecuted for A crime that he should be prosecuted for Don't know No opinion 250 111 869 79 19% 8% 66% 6%''POL11 And do you believe that Donald Trump's attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election was a crime that he should be prosecuted for, a crime that he should not be prosecuted for, or do you think it was not a crime? (N=1,310) Not crime A crime that he should not be prosecuted for A crime that he should be prosecuted for Don't know No opinion 250 111 869 79 19% 8% 66% 6%'
Good, prosecute him then. I have no interest in seeing trump run. DeSantis 2024

Why did democrats say all of this over the years? Didn’t these things that were said weaken confidence in elections? For a democracy to function, we certainly need a shared reality but I guess it’s skewed in one direction. Everything is ok if democrats are saying it but when it’s the other side, it’s not ok?

Spoiler alert: some on here will discredit Greene because she is a non conformist even if she speaks a truth. Tic

I disagree with the Dems using the term "illegitimate" to describe the 2016 election. That is not helpful, and not good for democracy. You clearly would condemn them and I have absolutely no problem with it. So to build a shared reality for our democracy, would you also join me in condemning the idiots who still claim that the 2020 election was stolen?

Look, Trump also has a long history of calling an election "rigged" every time the election result doesn't go his way:

Heck, he even called fraud on the 2016 election that he won, only to set up a Voter Fraud Commission that couldn't produce an ounce of evidence of massive voter fraud.

I disagree with the Dems using the term "illegitimate" to describe the 2016 election. That is not helpful, and not good for democracy. You clearly would condemn them and I have absolutely no problem with it. So to build a shared reality for our democracy, would you also join me in condemning the idiots who still claim that the 2020 election was stolen?

Look, Trump also has a long history of calling an election "rigged" every time the election result doesn't go his way:

Heck, he even called fraud on the 2016 election that he won, only to set up a Voter Fraud Commission that couldn't produce an ounce of evidence of massive voter fraud.

Why didn’t you watch the entire clip then if you’re so interested in truth? I’ll assume you agree with dems on every other election that they claim was illegitimate. They talk about many, many more elections than just the 2016 one. Calm down and focus. Democrats have been sewing doubt in our elections for decades. Don’t you think this rhetoric is dangerous? It started far before trump and history goes further than when trump decides to join the circus.

Spoiler alert: some on here will discredit Greene because she is a non conformist even if she speaks a truth. Tic

I have no problem with non-conformist. I am just reading a book called "The Art of Insubordination", and our world needs non-conformist that speaks against the authority if the authority is wrong. However, my problem with MTG is that she lacks good reasoning. For example, her best retort here was essentially "At least we don't have mass stabbing," and when there's no good answer, just say, "Well, you can go back to your country." That's just dumb. I'll take a mass stabbing over mass shooting any day.

ADVERTISEMENT