ADVERTISEMENT

They're not here to hurt me.

Not talking about the gun mags. The magnetometers. All because the freaking crowd wasn't big enough.

Trump KNEW there were armed people in the crowd.
The level of your TDS cracks me up. Seriously.

As usual... it's a huge nothing burger.

Armed and not one shot was fired by anyone other than the police. Keep reaching bob... anything to distract from the mess you liberals have made things.

Pod Save America and Aaron Rupar’s Twitter accounts

We really have some deep thinkers here

Reactions: ecouch
Bob,

I say this with concern for your mental well being: have you sought out professional help for your TDS?
Trump wanted to let armed protestors into the mall......and you're talking about TDS.

I don't even know what to say to you people anymore.

This is Watergate type stuff and you don't give a damn.

Don't worry about me. You should concern yourself why you are willing to give up your soul to one man.......and are willing to overlook a trump conspiracy to overthrow our government.

Trump wanted to let armed protestors into the mall......and you're talking about TDS.

Don't worry about me. You should concern yourself why you are willing to give up your soul to one man.......and are willing to overlook a trump conspiracy to overthrow our government.
Lol who would give up a soul for a former president and here we go again with the overthrowing of government?

As much as you post about it, it’s not going to change America’s minds this coming fall and in 2024

Reactions: Robinahood

Not talking about the gun mags. The magnetometers. All because the freaking crowd wasn't big enough.

Trump KNEW there were armed people in the crowd.
Shouldn’t you get back to your job site Bob?

mc-escher-stairs-fail

Think about thinking you know everything when you actually know nothing while getting mocked and ridiculed all day long on a message board. Bobby’s World!!

I’ll say it and I’ll say it again, if Chump told these cult following ne’er do wells in this forum to sell their crib and move to Chumptown, they would do it with the quickness.

I’ll say it and I’ll say it again, if Chump told these cult following ne’er do wells in this forum to sell their crib and move to Chumptown, they would do it with the quickness.
And every time you say it, you look even more unintelligent. Where’s Chumptown? Sounds like a place you’d be the mayor of.
You ready to man up and admit that you were wrong when you said that Trump called black NFL players sons of bitches yet? Ne’er do wells can’t admit when they’re wrong and that would be you.

Imagine after Watergate and people who wanted to talk about what Nixon did got ridiculed for "NDS".

Crazy, huh? But that's kinda the norm here.

People no longer look at what Trump did (wanted to let armed protestors into the mall). They don't even try to defend it (because it is indefensible for an American President to do what he did). Their best retort is, "You must have TDS."

It was hilarious watching it on FOX. The host was literally left speechless that someone had to ask her, "Are you still there?" I almost felt pity for her - how can one spin such act without selling out her integrity?

And there are more ...

Imagine after Watergate and people who wanted to talk about what Nixon did got ridiculed for "NDS".

People no longer look at what Trump did (wanted to let armed protestors into the mall). They don't even try to defend it (because it is indefensible for an American President to do what he did). Their best retort is, "You must have TDS."

It was hilarious watching it on FOX. The host was literally left speechless that someone had to ask her, "Are you still there?" I almost felt pity for her - how can one spin such act without selling out her integrity?

And there are more ...

Pod Save America and now we add a Rolling Stone article. This thread is bearing rock bottom with the flaming leftist sourcing….

Reactions: Boilermaker03

And there are more ...

Anyone that believes this crap is a moron. Keep following to the ledge sheep, Biden, Soros and the rest of your lunatic friends will let you know when to jump.

And there are more ...

Yeah Charles it's amazing. Unbelievable. None of these people will talk about what happened. They can't even allow themselves to think about it. They don't want to know. Instead, they pathetically try to make fun of the messenger. It's like a group of teenagers. These are adults? These are educated people? And they act superior to boot, like everybody else is crazy. Overcompensating to make themselves feel safe. The president is fine with loaded weapons at the Capitol and they're talking about TDS!

I guess they will do anything and everything to avoid saying they were wrong......even ignoring the most public and blatant attempt to alter an election in our history. No big deal. The tribe comes first.

I guess when they're in a hole they figure it's better to just keep digging

Yeah Charles it's amazing. Unbelievable. None of these people will talk about what happened. They can't even allow themselves to think about it. They don't want to know. Instead, they pathetically try to make fun of the messenger. It's like a group of teenagers. These are adults? These are educated people? And they act superior to boot, like everybody else is crazy. Overcompensating to make themselves feel safe. The president is fine with loaded weapons at the Capitol and they're talking about TDS!

I guess they will do anything and everything to avoid saying they were wrong......even ignoring the most public and blatant attempt to alter an election in our history. No big deal. The tribe comes first.

I guess when they're in a hole they figure it's better to just keep digging
Bob, you’re a 60 year old man who posts about trump every day on message boards. You don’t need to question whether others adulthood and education. You’re the crazy one here. Don’t you see that?

There is nothing left to say to these authoritarian, anti-republic Republicans.

I'd recommend you stop trying. It's much more relaxing when you abandon the crazies to be crazy amongst themselves.

I’ll say it and say it again, Trump and his aides told Pelosi and mayor Bowser and others on January 4th and 5th to get police and National guards to protect the capital on January 6th. They did NOTHING and now back to the investigation.

In walks DeSantis and says hold my beer.

Meanwhile, I hear Bobs favorite, one Hillary Rodham is drumming up support with Bob carrying his queen “Cleopatra style”

Mush Bob Mush

• Haha
Reactions: Robinahood and BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT