ADVERTISEMENT

These IU trolls are just embarrassing themselves as usual.

delarno

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2001
They sure do need to find a job and somewhere to live besides their parents' basement.

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli
  • The Advocate ranked Bloomington the fourth-gayest city in the country.
I know it’s wrong but this sentence cracked me up

It is time we doxed this guy. Anybody with some good hacking skills?
Did you say hacking skills?
4fef264869ff13904f8f85cdfa5445f9.jpg

They sure do need to find a job and somewhere to live besides their parents' basement.
I agree 100 percent. That being said, we are all not like that. I seen a bunch of these posts about gay university and all. I bet this poster is a immature 16 year old that has no car or job and no girlfriend. On behalf of the rest of Hoosier nation I’m sorry for this ignorant immature pimple face punk

I agree 100 percent. That being said, we are all not like that. I seen a bunch of these posts about gay university and all. I bet this poster is a immature 16 year old that has no car or job and no girlfriend. On behalf of the rest of Hoosier nation I’m sorry for this ignorant immature pimple face punk
Thanks IUzach. Every school has them but this guy is just unbelievably bad with the subjects and apparently has no life as he is consumed with our free boards. He desperately needs a job and a girlfriend......at least he needs to try talking to a girl and see if that helps him.

Thanks IUzach. Every school has them but this guy is just unbelievably bad with the subjects and apparently has no life as he is consumed with our free boards. He desperately needs a job and a girlfriend......at least he needs to try talking to a girl and see if that helps him.
Dude probably pisses his pants at the thought of even approaching a female

Reactions: delarno
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT