ADVERTISEMENT

The truth on voter integrity

What does Ken Paxton know about truth? Do you know anything about him, other than a YouTube video?
I guess you can remain cryptic about it, or you can share. Either way, I'm inclined to believe the person that has been to court over the issues and saw them first hand. What he said rings true, btw. We have never in our lifetimes had vote counts stop. Just so happened to ONLY happen in swing states and just so happened to be MASSIVE vote dumps for Biden. Near 100%. Just keep telling yourself that it isn't strange.

Thanks for watching (not).
I did watch it. Shorter than most of your YouTube videos. That medium seems to be where you get most of your info.

He had a feeling that what he claims the dems were trying to do in Texas was going on all over the country? So he called trump?

A brief search didn’t turn up anything to confirm or contradict his version of events in Texas. Apparently you just took Paxton at his word. Probably because he managed to insert Soros into the conversation. I don’t. Again, do you know anything about him?

I did watch it. Shorter than most of your YouTube videos. That medium seems to be where you get most of your info.

He had a feeling that what he claims the dems were trying to do in Texas was going on all over the country? So he called trump?

A brief search didn’t turn up anything to confirm or contradict his version of events in Texas. Apparently you just took Paxton at his word. Probably because he managed to insert Soros into the conversation. I don’t. Again, do you know anything about him?
What's the issue with calling Trump? He wanted to warn him about what was coming. What should he have done?

According to the Brookings Institute, Texas didn't have mass ballots mailed out to everyone. That part would corroborate his version of story to an extent.

They also didn't have mass drop boxes like the other states, which would also corroborate his story as well.

When else can you think of a state stopping vote counting and or have vote dumps that go 100% to one candidate overnight? That would be a major red flag in one state let alone multiple. That part too, is true in what he had to say. I would like to see evidence of the court cases he said they had to partake in, but there isn't anything that he said that can be pointed to as an outright lie. Right?

Again, I don't know why you keep asking if I know anything about the guy without sharing what you think you know. If I had something to search that would be a different story.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG

Which medium do you use to get most of your info?

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
It cracks me up that people give me shit for posting YouTube video's. You can literally get about anything on there. CNN, MSNBC, CSpan, Fox, Independent, so on and so fourth.
Democrat voters think they’re superior because they read/watch ___________ (they never say) and you choose to post things you get from a source they’re not necessarily familiar with. That’s all.

What's the issue with calling Trump? He wanted to warn him about what was coming. What should he have done?

According to the Brookings Institute, Texas didn't have mass ballots mailed out to everyone. That part would corroborate his version of story to an extent.

They also didn't have mass drop boxes like the other states, which would also corroborate his story as well.

When else can you think of a state stopping vote counting and or have vote dumps that go 100% to one candidate overnight? That would be a major red flag in one state let alone multiple. That part too, is true in what he had to say. I would like to see evidence of the court cases he said they had to partake in, but there isn't anything that he said that can be pointed to as an outright lie. Right?

Again, I don't know why you keep asking if I know anything about the guy without sharing what you think you know. If I had something to search that would be a different story.
You never searched because you didn’t want to know.

Looks like Ken Paxton was Acquitted. I've listened to several of the testimonies and it's clear there wasn't any solid evidence against Paxton. The closing statements by Paxton's attorney sum things up well.

So... My OP stands. Sad that you chose to ignore what he had to say so long ago because of allegations that were yet to be proven, and now we know there was nothing against Paxton.

Last edited:
Democrat voters "feel" they're superior, because they can't think and are led around like lemmings
At some point these democratic voters will finally see where the party is leading them and wonder how we got there. By the time this realization is clear, it will be to late for all of us. Obviously it’s very close already. Unfortunately the majority of Republicans are doing little to next to nothing to stop it.

At some point these democratic voters will finally see where the party is leading them and wonder how we got there. By the time this realization is clear, it will be to late for all of us. Obviously it’s very close already. Unfortunately the majority of Republicans are doing little to next to nothing to stop it.
WE...the country already have a huge problem. Amongst the so very many problems, we have millions we don't know anything about coming into the country. Some are terrorists. Some may be bringing health issues. Few if any will understand the voting and vote for the things similar to the country they left, bringing their culture with them...which history has noted. There are republicans that don't really want to fix things as well...just not as widespread as so many in the dems. Whod a thunk a person like Fetterman could hold an office? There should be concerns with the military as well as well as farm land not being held by USA individual owners. Something to just be aware. Here is a small bit on the Military. https://www.military.com/daily-news/opinions/2023/09/22/why-our-generals-cant-think.html

Concerns for locations as well for China "In 2021, a Chinese company bought land near an Air Force base in Grand Forks, N.D., sending lawmakers into a frenzy. "In 2021, a Chinese company bought land near an Air Force base in Grand Forks, N.D., sending lawmakers into a frenzy."

China just sold land they held in UK (article suggests that maybe China doesn't see it as safe money anymore-"The Chinese regime disposed of millions of pounds worth of lucrative UK land and property months before a public register of foreign owners came into force."

Last edited:
@BuilderBob6 Nothing to say about the acquittal and total lack of actual evidence against Ken Paxton? Care to re-evaluate what he was saying about voter fraud now that you know that he actually cares about truth?

@BuilderBob6 Nothing to say about the acquittal and total lack of actual evidence against Ken Paxton? Care to re-evaluate what he was saying about voter fraud now that you know that he actually cares about truth?
No evidence at all! Except...

There are 150 exhibits across three documents totaling 3,760 pages. They include:

• An interview with Paxton’s former personal aide who said he ferried documents to Paul on Paxton’s behalf and witnessed conversations about the renovations to Paxton’s home that suggested Paul had paid for it.
  • Emails showing how Paul and his lawyer directed a special prosecutor authorized by Paxton to investigate Paul’s business rivals and law enforcement officials that had raided his home.
  • Memoranda documenting numerous instances in which Paxton’s senior advisers unsuccessfully urged him to cut ties with Paul, who they suspected was a liar and criminal.
  • Trip records obtained from Uber showing an account Paul created under the alias “Dave P,” which Paxton used to travel to the home of Paul and the apartment of the woman with whom the attorney general was allegedly having an extramarital affair. Paxton is married to state Sen. Angela Paxton, R-McKinney.
  • An employment contract proving Paul had hired Paxton’s alleged girlfriend to work at his business.
  • Interviews with former Travis County prosecutors who said Paxton asked them to investigate Paul’s claims or refer them to his office, despite their advice that he let Paul’s criminal case conclude before getting involved.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
No evidence at all! Except...

There are 150 exhibits across three documents totaling 3,760 pages. They include:

• An interview with Paxton’s former personal aide who said he ferried documents to Paul on Paxton’s behalf and witnessed conversations about the renovations to Paxton’s home that suggested Paul had paid for it.
This was totally debunked in the trial. The person had no evidence of this and in fact, it was proven very easily that Paxton and his wife were paying for this himself. The people accusing Paxton of this didn't even take any steps to see if Paxton was doing it appropriately or not. They just assumed.
  • Emails showing how Paul and his lawyer directed a special prosecutor authorized by Paxton to investigate Paul’s business rivals and law enforcement officials that had raided his home.
This didn't happen and was speculation.
  • Memoranda documenting numerous instances in which Paxton’s senior advisers unsuccessfully urged him to cut ties with Paul, who they suspected was a liar and criminal.
Yes, they urged him to do something because they suspected. They were wrong.
  • Trip records obtained from Uber showing an account Paul created under the alias “Dave P,” which Paxton used to travel to the home of Paul and the apartment of the woman with whom the attorney general was allegedly having an extramarital affair. Paxton is married to state Sen. Angela Paxton, R-McKinney.
I haven't come across anything on this yet, I'm still watching the trial, but in the closing statements it was pretty clear that there wasn't any merit to any of the charges on Paxton.
  • An employment contract proving Paul had hired Paxton’s alleged girlfriend to work at his business.
Again, she was hired on her merit.
  • Interviews with former Travis County prosecutors who said Paxton asked them to investigate Paul’s claims or refer them to his office, despite their advice that he let Paul’s criminal case conclude before getting involved.
This is another I haven't come across yet, but again, everything I have heard in the trial has pointed to a witch hunt and nothing there.
If they had all of this "evidence" then why did the whistleblowers go to the FBI with nothing? They themselves stated on the stand that they had no proof, no documentation, nothing to hand the FBI. Just their "good faith belief". They also stated on the stand, that they never received any evidence to the fact after then. That was their words.

If this evidence you say existed, why in the 3 years that the FBI had been made aware of the supposed situation, was there no indictment of Paxton by the DOJ? Do you really think that THIS DOJ wouldn't have loved to prosecute Paxton?

You do realize that the ex-girlfriend had received her job on her merrits right? This all came out in the trial. They showed how she applied for the job with an application, interview and resume. The whole affair part I didn't pay as much attention to, but it was clear in the hearing that there was nothing going on there as well.

Sorry, but you're caught up in the media and not the facts. I highly recommend you watch the trial for yourself, because the people going after Paxton got ripped to shreds.

Edit: After posting this, I took a look at the link you gave. FFS man. Of course they are going to submit documents. Doesn't mean any of it is true.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: indy35
This was totally debunked in the trial. The person had no evidence of this and in fact, it was proven very easily that Paxton and his wife were paying for this himself. The people accusing Paxton of this didn't even take any steps to see if Paxton was doing it appropriately or not. They just assumed.

If they had all of this "evidence" then why did the whistleblowers go to the FBI with nothing? They themselves stated on the stand that they had no proof, no documentation, nothing to hand the FBI. Just their "good faith belief". They also stated on the stand, that they never received any evidence to the fact after then. That was their words.

If this evidence you say existed, why in the 3 years that the FBI had been made aware of the supposed situation, was there no indictment of Paxton by the DOJ? Do you really think that THIS DOJ wouldn't have loved to prosecute Paxton?

You do realize that the ex-girlfriend had received her job on her merrits right? This all came out in the trial. They showed how she applied for the job with an application, interview and resume. The whole affair part I didn't pay as much attention to, but it was clear in the hearing that there was nothing going on there as well.

Sorry, but you're caught up in the media and not the facts. I highly recommend you watch the trial for yourself, because the people going after Paxton got ripped to shreds.

Edit: After posting this, I took a look at the link you gave. FFS man. Of course they are going to submit documents. Doesn't mean any of it is true.
Crazy as ever, your ability to deny reality really is something.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
How am I denying reality? LMAO!!! I'm the only one here that has been watching the trial. You're info is based on how the media wants to interpret things. I suggest going to the source. That's what smart people do.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Here. Here's a portion of the actual source. Here you can see, that the witness says in his own words, that they had NO evidence when they reported Paxton to the FBI.

Strong witness, don't you think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT