ADVERTISEMENT

The streak continues!

I'm anticipating there being a lot more in the future. Partly due to increased talent acquisition, but even more based on player development. After the last regime, I had major concerns the streak would stay alive.

Leaving Purdue is why he was drafted today.
He earned that, got into a bad situation at Purdue but kept his focus on his goals. Good for him and good for us... things worked out for both. Who knows if Danny would have stayed with us if Hazell would have had a just get enough year the next year that he doesn’t get fired and then we never get Jeff Brohm

He earned that, got into a bad situation at Purdue but kept his focus on his goals. Good for him and good for us... things worked out for both. Who knows if Danny would have stayed with us if Hazell would have had a just get enough year the next year that he doesn’t get fired and then we never get Jeff Brohm

If Danny has stayed, he wouldn’t have saved hazell. He was shell shocked from getting the hell beat out of him and that wasn’t going to change

If Danny has stayed, he wouldn’t have saved hazell. He was shell shocked from getting the hell beat out of him and that wasn’t going to change
Hazell/Shoop's system was so convoluted, I do wonder how he would have done with the current regime. Would have needed a redshirt, but I digress. I am happy today... Why am I even thinking about the Darrel Hazell Era?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT